I Think I'm In Love

Only One, Remember

Sunmi's POV:

"I dont find this interesting ~" i said immediately while looking at the audition poster for the school's next play. Ahh ~ The school play ~~ I bet you this year ~ They're gonna write some sappy love story about a girl & a boy ~ Minji then looked at me pouting . I looked at her. "Mwo ?" i said.

"Geunde ~ Unnie ~" she said, holding my arm jumping up & down . I let her let go of my arm. "Yah ~" i said, "Wae are you calling me unnie ~ Your older than me." She stopped jumping then looked at me. "Oh yeah ~" she said looking dazed. After a few seconds of looking dazed, she started to hold my arm & jumped up & down again . "Geunde dongsaengie ~" i rolled my eyes.

"I dont want to audition for some stupid play ~" She then pouted. She then looked at the books, i was looking at her. What is she staring at ?

She started to laugh heartedly . "How Can You Tell If You're Really in Love: A special guide book to know if your really in love with him ?" as she read the title -- she started laughing again . "Quit laughing ~~ You're attracting people ~" she stopped laughing & looked around to find some people looking at us. "Ohh ~" She then bowed. "Jeosonghabnida -- Please don't mind me"

I bowed along with her. "Ne ~ jeosonghabnida -- Please ignore my friend laughing like she has gone mad." She stopped bowing & then lightly punched me. "Ya ~! I dont laugh like i've gone mad ."

I continued to bow. "Whatever you say Minji." after one more bow, i looked at her & she held the book while looking at me. "Mwo ??" i said, while raising a brow .

"Why do you have this book ?" she asked, curiously. i looked at the ceiling . I looked back at her & pointed up . "Look Minji ~ They changed the lights."

"Ya ~ you didnt answer my question ~ Why do you have this book ~" She asked once again, poking me with the book .

"Because --" i started. "I wanted to know if it's a disease or if its about food." i said quietly.

"Mwo ?? One more time ?? i didnt catch that ?" she asked. i said it again . 

"i said i wanna know if its a disease or if its food ~" i said, aloud causing people to look at us once again . Minji then bowed . "jeosonghabnida ~ Ignore my friends weird accusation~" I pushed her . "Ya ~ jugulle ?"

She shooked her head. "Aniya ~ I'm fine with my life." she gave me a smile, while i gave her a disgusted look . "I'm going to walk away now ~" i said, leaving her behind . "Ya ~~ Wait ~ I was just joking ~" 

We were halfway there to class when the bell rang. "Ahh ~~ Eottoke ~ My Gamekyu is probably waiting for me ~" she said, as started to paced to class.

"Dont worry about me ~~ I'm fine -- No need to walk with me ~~ Its not like i'm a loner or anything ~" i yelled out to her but she just ignored me.

Aiish ~~ Why is she rushing ? I have a feeling that they'll fight again today ~

"Sunmi ?" i heard someone call my name . i turned my head to find Dongho standing behind me. He smiled .

"Ohh ~~ Dongho ~" i said, he walked claser to me . "How are you ?" he asked. we started to walk to class.

"Umm ~ Its -- alright -- i guess . . ."

"Thats good ~" he said. 

Well isnt this awkward . i thought to myself . 

"Uhh so ~" he started again . I looked at him . His cheeks were tinted pink . "You excited for that trip we're having this weekend ?" he asked awkwardly .

"Uhh ~~ I guess . . . You ?"

"Same ~"

Once we reached the classroom we went to our seats, Sandeul was already there sitting on his seat . Once he saw me he smiled & waved at me . I smiled & walked to my seat, which was next to him . "Hey ~" he greeted . "Hey ~" i said .

& once the tardy bell rang our teacher came pacing in . "Mianhae class for being late ~ We had a meeting." she puts her briefcase on the table . & takes out a few papers .

"So before we begin class . . . Lets talk about the field trip we're having this weekend."

The whole class went into cheers . She calmed the class down . "Yes, Yes i know you guys are excited for the trip ~~ Calm down ~" Once the class calmed down, she started talking again. "Ohkae back to business ."

She looked at the papers then back at the class . "Are there any couples in the class?" As expected, Minji, Kyuhyun, Wooyoung oppa, & Yume raised up their hands. The teacher sighed then smiled, "besides Kyu-ji & Yu-Young." They slowly dropped their hands . No one else was a couple in this class except for the those guys .

"Alright ~" She said, as she tapped the end of her pen on her chin . She then pointed her pen at Wooyoung oppa. "Wooyoung your bunking with Shin Dongho. . . . Yume -- You'll be bunking with Minji & Kyuhyun, you'll be bunking with Woo Kevin . As for the rest, Your buckmates are your seatmates."

"Mwo ?" the couples exclaimed. "Geunde Kim Sae--" Kyuhyun said, but she cut him off . "Mianhae -- but its been decided . There will be only 2 beds per room & i dont want you guys to do anything ~ Araji ?"

The couples said nothing but "Ne ~"

"Ohkae -- On to our lessons . . . ." She turned her back towards the class & on the same time my phone vibrated . I quickly took my phone & looked around the class to see if anyone was looking, but no one seems to be looking at me . I opened my phone .

One new text message from W.Oppa ~

Huh ?? Wae did he text me ?

I opened the message:

This so totally unfair TwT Aiishh ~~ Eottoke ~~ I dont even talk to Dongho ~~ Help me ~!

I sighed then looked at him, behind me .. He was pouting at me but i just sighed & turned away . I texted him back.

Mollayo ~~ I'm not in a relationship with anyone -- so i dont have anything to worry about ~ ^^ Now pay attention ~

I pressed send & put my phone in my pencil case. "Ugggh Wae ~!" Wooyoung oppa suddenly yelled out causing the whole class to look at him . Kim Saengseongmin folded her arms, & raised a brow. He awkwardly stood up & bowed, "jeosonghabnida ~ Please continue teaching ."

"Detention -- Jang Wooyoung ." Kim sangseongnim said. "Ne ~" Wooyoung oppa then bowed "Jeong mal jeosonghabnida"

"Mmmm ~ as i was saying --" everybody looked back at the board besides the four of us in front of him .

"I hate my life." he mouthed at us while he sits back down . He puts his head down as Yume pats his back .

"Does he really hate his life ?" Sandeul asked me. I shooked my head & looked at him. "Ani ~ He only says that when he gets in trouble."

"Ahh ~~" we then turned & paid attention to the lesson . Before i knew it, Sandeul passed me a note. I opened it.

Looks like we're bunkmates ~ :D

I wrote back, I guess so :3

You excited ?

Hha ~ I guess :P You ?

Hha ~ Very ~ This is the first time i'm going on a school trip on the weekends. :D

Chincha ?? o___O

Ne ~ xD

We continued to pass notes till the end of the period & luckly we didnt get caught  .

Sandeul's POV:

After first period, was break . I asked Sunmi if i could keep the papers that we passed notes with . She said that i could have them since i was so eager .

Once she waved goodbye, i watched her walk away to her friends & she disappeared . I sighed & found myself smiling . Ahh ~

I then saw Gongchan walking towards me . All smiley . Once he reached me, he stopped walking & started to sway side to side . I chuckled . "Ya ~ Whats wrong with you ?" i asked.

"I think i'm in love ~" Gongchan said, all high pitchy.

"Hey ~" Jinyoung said out of no where . He then pointed at Gongchan. "What's wrong with him ?"

Gongchan then looked at Jinyoung . "Hyung ~ I thing i'm in love ~" Gongchan said again.

"Mwo ?" Jinyoung then looked at me. "Someone bought him rice." Gongchan sighed. "Ani ~" I raised a brow . "Hamburger ?" Same answer. "Ani ~"

"Mwo ~?" Jinyoung said, surprised . " She didnt buy you anything ?" i asked . Gongchan shook his head, After a couple of blinks he looked at me & Jinyoung seriously . "Wae?" Gongchan asked us.

"Because you fall in love with everyone who buys you food." Jinyoung simply stated . His eyes grew & his jaw dropped. "Chincha ?" he said. Me & Jinyoung both nodded. Gongchan pointed at himself. "Am i that easy ??" he asked us . He sighed, "Well this time -- its serious ~"

"Chincha ? Who ?" i asked with curiosity . Gongchan smiled . "My seatmate."

"Mwo ?" Jinyoung said, Man ~~ Whats with him & mwo's now adays ~?

"Isnt your seatmate a guy ?" Jinyoung asked. Gongchan glared at him. "No ~ Not anymore hyung ~~ & Your not in my home room ~~ So bleh ~"

"Aiish ~~ Whatever ~ I'm going ~" Jinyoung said, as he threw his hands up & let out a grunt .

"Whats wrong with him ?" Gongchan asked me. "Molla ~" i said, "Maybe his seatmates a guy."

"Ahh ~ Pity ~" Gongchan said.

Sunmi's POV:

All day long i heard complains from everyone. Minji, Kyuhyun, Yume & Wooyoung oppa would complain then they cant bunk with eachother . 

Thank god they're all gone ~ I thought to myself happily as i walked home. It was six o'clock . School ended at  5:30 today. i sighed, "What a day."

I reached home & opened the door. "I'm home ~" i said aloud . But no response. Hmm? Where's Nichkhun oppa ?

I looked around the house & looked for him . But not a clue insight . I even looked on the little nooks & cranny . Which i think is stupid because why would he be hiding in little spaces . Ehh ~ I tried .

I sighed then went up the stairs . I was about to go to my room, when i noticed Nichkhun oppa's bedroom door open . I went in his room & saw his window open . Did he go on the roof again ?

I went out his room & when to the attic . I on the light & climbed up the ladder to go to the roof . I open the door, & saw oppa holding a small bottle of Yakult, raising it to the now raising moon . He said these exact words, "Under the moonlight, i pour a drink by myself . In the middle of one flower, a jar of alcohol . Because i dont have anyone to accompany me . . . I drink . . . . . alone." He then drank it & poured the remaining drippings on his head . He let out a sigh & layed down . "Living as a god -- is a hungry thing ~" he said.

I chuckled at his words. "Ya ~ Who said you were a god ?" i said. I could tell he was surprised because he suddenly sat up looking around . "Who said that ?" he asked. I let out a sigh. "Turn around." I walked closer to him. I then kneeled down. "I dont want to ~" he whine.

"Wae?" i whispered . He then suddenly turned around . He jumped a little to see how close i am . He held his hand on his heart . "Ya you scared me ~"

I sat next to him. "Ahh ~ Mianhae."

He looked behind him. "Where's Wooyoung ?"

"Well oppa got in trouble for disrupting class & so ~ he has detention . His upset that the teachers wont allow couples to bunk with eachother." i explained . "Wow ~ They're still doing that ?" Nichkhun oppa asked .

"Still ?"

He nodded . "When i was still at that school, they had a strict rule of couples not bunking together if they have a field trip ."

"Ahh~ " i said, while nodding in understandment. He then sighed, "Boy or Girl ?"

i looked at him . "Huh ?"

He smiled alittle then looked at me. "Your bunkmate -- Boy or girl ?"

I looked at the moon. "Boy"

"Ahhh ~" Nichkhun oppa said, "Sunmi-ah ~" he said. I looked at him . He didnt face me, he just looked forward . "Take of yourself there, arasseo ?" he then faced me. "Since i'm not there, & your Wooyoung oppa wont be bunking with you, take care of yourself. If he  tries touch you, scream . If he tries to kiss you, scream then run away . If he tries to --"

"Oppa ~~" i cut him off . I then looked at him & gave him a small smile, "I'll be fine . Dont worry too much ? Araji ?" He nodded the sighed . I scoot over to him & hugged him . "Oppa ~ Gwenchana ?" he smiled & nodded . "I'm just worried, thats all ."

"Ahh ~ I already said i'll be fine ~ So you can stop worrying ."

"Arasseo, Arasseo ~" he sighed & continued . "You know i cant win with you ? Whenever i'm not over-protected you complain & when i'm over-protected -- You tell me to dont worry ~  Gosh ~ choose."

I chuckled . "Mianhaeyo ~~~ Oppa ~~~" he laughed then messed up my hair. "Come on -- lets go inside . . ."

------------------------------

Hha ~ Yeah i took a couple of scenes from "Heart Strongs" I thought it was funny :3 xD

Well isnt this long enough ? Ignore all grammer & Spelling errors if there are any :D

This is how Sunmi looks like :D ----> Here

*Comment & Subscribe ~