He'll be my responsibility

Only One, Remember

Sunmi's POV:

Once we got back, A couple guys, Wooyoung oppa, & Kim sunsengmin ran to us. "Junghawn ~ Sunmi -- Gwenchana? Are you hurt?"

We both shook our heads. "Were fine." i assured her. From the side of my eye i noticed Sandeul breathing heavily. I turned to him.

"Junghwan-sshi?" Kim sunsengnim said worriedly. "Gwenchana?"

He looked up her, put up a fake smile then nodded repeatedly. I made him look at me. "No your not ~" i said, as i put my hand on his forhead. My eyes widened, "Ya ~ You have a fever ~!" he gave me a weird look.

"Pssh ~ No i dont ~" he said. Kim sunseongnim then put her hand on his forehead. "Junghwan you do have a fever."

He then put his hands all over his neck & forehead. "I dont feel anything." Sandeul said.

Kim Sunseongnim then looked at the boy with fox like features & the boy that looks like a hamster. "Go get the nurse."

Sandeul's POV:

"Ani ~" Sunmi said, our teacher then looked looked at her.  "Gwenchana ~ I'll take care of him. Its my fault that we got lost. I saw a big spider & i freaked out. So i pulled him away with me as far away as we can. I then tried to find our way back here & i ended up fighting  with a tree that wasnt suppose to be there. I'll take the responsibilty of taking care of him."

I couldnt respond -- nor denied. I was too shock with what i just heard. Did she actually blame everything on herself?

I want to decline the false information that came out of Sunmi's mouth but.....

"Arasseo ~" Kim Sunseongnim said, then looked at Wooyoung, Jinyoung, Baro. "The three of you -- Bring Junghwan to his cabin." she then looked at Sunmi. "Sunmi -- Come with me." Sunmi nodded & followed.

I wanted to follow them & tell her that it wasnt Sunmi's fault -- but the only people stopping me -- was the 3 guys who was blocking my way.

Sunmi's POV:

We went to the nurse's cabin & she started giving me materials. "Um -- Kim sunsengnim?" i asked. She turned to me holding a small tub.

"What are these for?" i asked. She smiled then said, "These are the things you'll need to take care of Junghwan."

"Wait ~" i said, as she handed me the tub. I took the tub as she looks for something else. "Your -- Not mad?"

She smiled, "No ~" she said, as she puts a bottle filled with rubbing alcohol in the tub. "I understand...... Some girls are scared of spiders." she then winked at me.

I smiled i bit. "But you know what still bothers me?" she said, as she looked at me  "What bothers you?" i asked ever so innocently.

She turned to me. "You're on of those girls who arent afriad of spiders." she said, smiling.

I didnt say anthing. "Your brother even told me that you werent scared of spiders. So tell me the real reason?"

"Umm ~ I didnt want Junghwan to get into too much trouble. so i took the blame. He was alread sick -- so i thought why not?" i explained.

She smiled then but 2 clothes in th tub. "Go ~ His waiting for you."

"N-Ne ~" i studdered. I then walked out the door & made my way towards my cabin.

Once i got there, i saw Wooyoung sitting down, putting his head down. Oppa? His still here?

I walked up to him. "Oppa?" i said, he then looked up then stood up. "Why'd you lie?" he asked. i could read his expression. Wheither he was mad, or sad, or disappointed. I couldnt tell at all.

"How did you--"

"Sandeul --" he said, "He told us everything." I put my head down. "Mianhae ."

He liftead my head. "Gwenchana ~" he smiled, "Now go make him feel better." he pushed me towards the door then left. I got in & saw Sandeul sleeping peacefully.

I looked around the room. Hmmm ~ Fox & hamster boy must've lefted already.

I walked to Sandeul & looked at him. I smiled. Its my turn to take care of you.

-------------------------------------------

This would be longer -- but i had writers block o______O

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors ~ :D to my readers ~ 난 정말 사랑해요 ~ :D

*Comment & Subscribe ~