Don't Leave Me

Only One, Remember

Sunmi's POV:

I tied my hair & went to get some warm water from the nurse's cabin. Once i came back, he started coughing. This -- is gonna be a long night ~

i soaked the towel in there. I then squeezed some of the water out & started to patt it on his face. I then placed it on his forehead & dumped the water out. i looked at my watch. 11:00 already ? Ahhh ~

I went back in & went to my bed & looked at the materials Kim sunseongnim gave me. I picked up a tylenol bottle. Aiish ~ He needs to eat first before he drinks this ~ i dont think they have soup today -- Uggh ~ Where am i gonna get soup ??

A knock then disrupted my thoughts. "Huh?" i said then looked around. "Ya ~" That voice said again. I looked at the door to find the fox boy holding something. I walked over to the door & opened it. He gave me the container & a plastic spoon.

"Whats this?" i asked. "Soup ~" he said.

The soup gods must've heard my cries ~~ thank you ~~

"Ohh ~ Thank you --" i looked at him, questionly.

He smiled, "Jinyoung"

I smile, "Thank you -- Jinyoung."

"How is he?" he asked me. "He's ohkae -- he still has a fever. I wondering how am i gonna make soup so he can drink his medicine, Luckily you came ~" i said, whiched caused him to smile more.

"Well i should get going ~" he said, "Ohkae ~ Thanks again Jinyoung-sshi ~" He smiled then left. I closed the door & walked over to Sandeul. I put the container on the table then poked his cheek.

"Sandeul --" i said, as i constantly poked his cheek. "Ya ~ Sandeul ~ Wake up."

He opened one of his left eye. "You have to eat ~" i said. But he shooked his head. "I'm not hungry ~" he said, as he closed his eye. I sighed.

"Please ? You get better ~" he still didnt respond.

Ahhh eotteoke ~~

I poked his cheek. "Please ? You're worrying me." i said. he then opened his eyes & looked at me. "Feed me?" he asked. I smiled then nodded. He slowly sat up. I opened the container & began feeding him.

Sandeul's POV:

As she feed me, i stared at her. It seems like she didnt notice me since she was busy taking care of me. She put the spoon in front of my mouth. I looked at it then back at her. She pouted, "Please?" i slightly smiled then nodded alittle. I opened my mouth & feed me.

"You're almost done with the soup" she said, looking at the container then at me. "Are you full?"

i nodded. She smiled then got up. "Hold on ~ Let me go get water so you can drink your medicine." She went to the door. There was a pack of water there that Kim Sunseongnim ordered Wooyoung hyung to get. She grabbed a bottle then walked towards me. She opened the bottle for me & gave it to me. She then opened the medicine bottle & handed me 2 pills. I looked at the pills on my hands then looked back at her.

She smiled. "Whats wrong ?" she asked. I shook my head then drank it one by one. I handed her the bottle once i was done. She took, "Go sleep."

She was about to walk away, but i grabbed her wrist. She looked at me. "Dont leave me." i said, quietly. She smiled then fixed my hair. "I wont, i'll be right here." she said. She put the water bottle down & layed down, as i used her shoulder as a pilliow.

I then started to shiver. When did it get so cold?

She made me look at her. "You're cold?" she asked. But before i could say anything she got up & took the blanket from her bed then put on me.

I then found myself looking at the ceiling for long moment. I then felt Sunmi's head resting on mine. I looked at her to find her asleep. Our faces were inches apart.

She's pretty when she sleeps. A smile then grew on my face as i drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------

Is this good enough ?? xD

Ignore all spelling & grammer errors ~ I needa update my other stories Ehhe ~

*Comment & Subscribe Please Comment