Stupid ~

Only One, Remember

Sandeul's POV:

"Eomma ~ I'm leaving now ~" i yelled out as i walked out to the front door. Eomma then came running in from the kitchen. I looked at her as she smiled .

"Ne eomma ?" i asked. She walked towards me & fixed my hair. "Just...... Be careful there . Dont get lost." i slightly smiled then nodded. "I promise i wont get lost."

She smiled back, "& also -- have fun ~"

"I will... See you Sunday eomma & tell Seoyeon i'm leaving ~" i said, as i walked out, closing the door behind me. I took out my phone to check the time . 6:30.... i still have time to walk slow.. 

I looked up at the sky. It was still a litle dark. Then i tripped on something or -- someone. I landed on my knees. "YA ~!" she said, i looked behind. It was Sunmi. She stood up, then dusting herself. "Why wont you -- Oh ~ Sandeul" she said, as she looked at me. She smiled & lent me a hand. I stood up.

"What were you doing on the floor?" i asked curiously.

"I was tying my shoes. . . What were you doing?"

I gave her a confused look. "How come you didnt see me tying my shoes?"

"Ohh ~ I was to busy looking at the sky." i said, pointing up. She looked up & started to sway. "Ahh ~ Ohkae."

She looked back at me. "We keep bumping into eachother." she said jokingly.

I smiled, "I guess we're meant to be ~" i joked back, but it looked like she took it seriously, because she slowly looked away.

"Umm ~ Since we're here already -- Wanna -- walk to school?"

She looked at me & nodded. As we were walking to school, the atmosphere between us was awkward. Like really. You could feel the awkward.

Ehh ~ Wae do i have to be stupid & say that ~ and were bunking together ~ OMO were bunking together ~

I turned my head to my side, my head turning away from her & started to scold myself quietly.

"..... Stupid Sandeul ~ Why'd you say that ~  Now she thinks your some weird stalker freak that keeps popping up in her life......"

"Uhh ~ Sandeul" Sunmi said suddenly.

I turned to her & smiled. "Ne?"

"Who were you talking too?" she asked.

"Ohh I was --" i then noticed that she must've heard the conversation i had to myself. I looked down on the ground. "Umm ~ I was talking ~ to uhh ~ the -- the -- What do you call it?" i closed my eyes while pointing down to the ground.

THERE ~ its call the ground ~ i cant believe i forgot what it was called ~

"the ground. There ~ I remembered" i said. "Yeah the ground." I then jumped up & down. "Stupid ground ~" i yelled to the ground.

I must sound like an idiot to her -_______-"

I stopped jumping & looked at her. She looked at me weirdly, "Oh-kae?" she said, hesitantly.

Great way to embrass yourself Sandeul -- What a great way ~

~~

Once we reached the school grounds, we went inside the gym & looked around. Well, tried. Since it was packed we had to tip-toe to look for our homeroom teacher. I then spotted her -- not to far away from us. I looked at her to see that she was looking for her. She then started to jump up & down. "Uggh ~ I cant find her with these people here ~!"

"You cant?" i tilted my head. "But your up to my shoulders ~"

She looked at me. "Yeah ~ Your shoulders ~ I'm not that tall." I rolled my eyes & quickly grabed her hand.

"Y-Ya ~ Whe-Where are you taking me?" she studdered. I stopped walking & looked at her to find her cheeks tinted pink. "I already saw the teacher ~ So thats where i'm taking you~"

She nodded repeatedly. then looked away. 

I looked forward & started to walk again . I then smile.

Sunmi's POV:

Once we reached Kim sunsengnim, two people were infront of us. I then noticed that he was still holding my hand. I then could feel my cheeks turn hot.

Aissh ~ Wae is my cheeks hot ~! God ~ I should start reading that book. Lucky i brought it with me with that list in my journal.

Once the two in front of us were down, it was our turn -- & he left go my hand. Once he let go, i looked at down on my hand. I then pouted alittle.

"Sunmi ~" I heard Sandeul call my name. I quickly looked up & saw Sandeul giving me a "come-here" look. I quickly walked over.

Kim sunsengnim looked at us. "You guys came together?" we nodded. "We bumped into eachother a while ago." Sandeul said. I looekd at him then slowly back at Kim Sunsengnim then nodded.

She looked at us then said, "Ohkae -- here's your cabin number." She then handed us keys then the clipboard. "Sign where your names are at." she said, as she handed us her pen. We nodded as i took the pen & looked for my name & signed next to it.  I gave it to him & he did the same. We gave it back to her.

She looked us, "Were about to go so you guys can find your friends."

"Ne ~" we said in unison then walked away. I then heard someone calling me. I looked behind me & saw Yume waving her hands. I looked at Sandeul. "So i'll see you later?" i asked. He smiled. He nodded then went to find his friends.

I went closer to Yume & saw the others there. Yume nudged me. I looked at her. She then whispered on my ear. "I'm seeing you with Sandeul alot now adays are you guys together?" I stepped back & looked at her like she was some alien taking me away against my will. "No we are not together ~ & were just friends ~" i stated.

"I was just asking ~ No need to give that look ~" Yume said. "Unless you like him."

I shook my head. "No i dont ~ Only as a friend ~"

She raised a brow . "Are you sure ? It doesnt look like it?"

I titled my head. "How am i lying ?"

She shruged her shoulders . "I dont know ~ Part of me is telling me that your lying ~" She then looked at the people infront of her . She pointed at me. "Does it look like she's lying ?" she asked.

Kyuhyun didnt look interesred in the conversation but he asked anyways. "Lyung about what ?" he asked sarcasticly. "Does it look like Sunmi likes somebody ?"

Their eyes were on me. Including Kyuhyun's. He looked like he was interested in the conversation now. "DO you like anyone?" he asked, curiously.

I shook my head. "In a way it looks like she's lying ~" Minji said suddenly.

How am i lying ?

I pouted. "How?"

"I dont know ~ But -- ehh whatever ~ your to innocent anyways ~" Wooyoung oppa said, & go back to what he was doing.

"She's innocent ? are you sure?" Kyuhyun asked wooyoung oppa while pointing at me.

"Quit pointing at me or else i'll chop it off ~" i said, "Its bad to point fingers ~"

"Well ~ She's innocent when it comes to things related to love ~" Wooyoung pointed out. "She hasnt had her first crush yet ~ Can you believe that ?"

"Yes ~ i can." Kyuhyun said, under his breathe. I then walked over to him & kicked him on the shin. "Aiish~ " he said, as he rubbed his shin.

"God ~ Sunmi ~ Cant take a joke?!"

I sticked out my tounge & sat next to Yume.

----------------------------------------------------

Yeah ~~ I dont know what to type for my authors note ~ xD

No ~ I dont hate Kyuhyun ~ I just like making him evil ~ Since he is an evil maknae ~ Hha ~ His pretty good looking though :D

Ohh look here comes my friend Chanel with a bat ~ I'm dead now ~ xD Just joking ~ xD

I owe like 4 people fanfics T^T Lucky i finished my series ~ If i didnt -- i'd cry TwT xD

I already planned out this fanfic do i dont really have to worry about it ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe ~