Caught Red Handed

Only One, Remember

Sunmi's POV:

I was at home, using my laptop when the phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo ?"

"SUNMI ~" Yume yelled out on the phone . I moved the phone away from my ear so she wont damage my ears . After she was done, i rested the phone between my shoulders & my head so i can resume typing .

"Ya -- Dont yell on the phone -- you'll break my ear drum. Hold on -- let me finish typing this sentence & i'll call oppa ~."

"No ~!" She yelled again . "I need to talk to you."

"Hmm ? What for ?" I saved my work & closed my laptop .

"What should i get Wooyoung for out anniversary ?"

I sighed. "You still didnt think of anything ?"

"No ~~ Thats why i need your help ~"

"But why me ?"

"BECAUSE YOUR THE SISTER ~" she yelled again .

"Stop yelling ~~ you'll break my ear drum ~"

"Mianhae ~ geunde help me ~"

"I dont know ~~ make something ? Your good at baking -- bake him something ~"

"Do you now what his getting me ?"

"Well ~" i said, hesitantly.

"Well ?"

"Hold on." I grabbed my laptop & its charger & walked up stairs . I saw oppa's door & sat next to it . I plugged in my laptop & opened my laptop.

"Well -- i saw something ." i whispered.

"Saw what ?" she said, with a hint of worried

"Remember that drawing you & oppa made today ?"

"The one with the hearts, names & drawings ? Ne -- Wae ?"

I opened oppa's door slightly. I saw him holding a glue stick & pasting it on a book .

Its the book i saw earlier ~ i gotta stop sneaking in his room ~

" i saw a big book on his desk a while ago — im assuming his making a scrapbook about the 3 & a half years you guys spent together — soo ~~" i said.

" I MUST SEE THIS SCRAPBOOK ~" she said with squeals.

"ehh ~~ he wont show me ~~ i got caught snopping around his room — i was looking for those science notes ~~"

"Man! Just take it and show me!" she demanded .

"His in there right now ~~ i’m camping out in the hall — His holding a glue stick right now ~~ gluing something i assume ~~"

"WHAT?! TAKE A PICTURE OF IT THEN!"

i sighed, "Of what ? Him holding a glue stick ?"

"Oh yea sure. That and the SCRAPBOOK!"

This women ~

"Once he goes to sleep ~~ i’m suppose to be sleeping now -- oh well — spying on my brother — helping to find out what’s in the scrapbook is worth it i think ~~" i said now peeking on what my brother's doing .

"Oh. I didnt notice how late it was… I thought it was like 10 or something"

I looked at my wrist watch. "Its 11:30 ~ His suppose to be doing that report for Kim sangseongnim ~ Wae he no sleep ?? This is why his failing Korean history ~~"

"MWO ~~ HIS FAILING KOREAN HISTORY ??" she said, surprised. I'm surprised too ~ Wooyoung oppa never fails a class up until now . Its a shame -- oppa's really smart . His been spending his time on that scarpbook for some tume now . i mean i know its improtant & all but so is school .

"--  HE LIED TO ME THEN!? UGH! I told him he should have studied instead of talking to me on the phone!" Yume continued to complain on the phone .

" & now his asking me to tutor him on the next test ~~ I swear — the things this boy does just to talk to you ~~ His scared to ask you to tutor him because he knows you’ll get mad ~~"

"What!? Well, I would. He deserves it! Ugh!~ I should threaten him with a break!"

"Dont do that ~~ He take's those things seriously ~~ you know he'll cry ~"

"BUT HIS GRADES! They’re important! Especially since he wants to get into an entertainment company and debut!"

Oh yeah ~ Oppa wants to get into JYP ~

"Talk to him about it ~~ I may be really close to him — but he listens to you most of the time ~ Dont yell -- just talk -- calmly."

"I guess" she sighed .

"Ohh ~~ He closed the book." i said, I then saw him walk away from his desk . "Still want me to go in ?"

"-- Yes ~ Now go ~!"

I walked in slowly . I saw a light under his bathroom door . I slowly walked over to his desk & saw a big scrapbook with a picture of him & Yume together . 

Wow ~ It looks pretty ~ Yume will love this -- but she's mad that his failing a class ~

I was about to open the book, "What are you doing ?"

I jumped from the voice . I turned around to see Wooyoung oppa standing in front of me with his arms folded . "Well ?" he said.

"Hey ~~ Umm ~~ i'll call you back -- maybe if oppa doesnt kill me."

"Wai --"

I hung up the phone & put on my aigo . "Oppa ~ Dont get mad ~" i said, cutely.

"What are you doing in my room then ?" he said -- emotionless .

"I decided to help you with Korean History ~"

His face softened . I nodded then said, "I dont want you to fail -- you already know Yume will get mad if you fail"

He sighed & then sat on his bed. I walked over to him & sat next to him . "Ara -- Ara ~"

"Why are you failing in that class ? Did you even do the report for Kim sangseongnim ? Its due tmrw ~"

"I guess i got carried away . Me & Yume's anniversary is in a month from now -- & so is the final ~ I have to pass the final cause if i dont -- i fail the class ~"

I patted his back "& Thats why i'm here to help ~~ You just have to balence your time . How far are you in the scrapbook ?"

"Like 30 pages . i need 20 more ~"

I walked over to the scrapbook & carried it. i looked at him as he looked at me. "How long did it take to finsh all 30 pages ?"

"Like 9 months i think -- i started last year ~"

"Hmmm" i said, thinking of a solution "I'll tutor you -- but ~~ if you want - i can also help you with the scrap book ."

He smiled a little. "Chincha ?"

I nodded then said, "It'll take you long to finish this if you did it alone -- well i assume ~"

He got up from his bed & hugged me. "Jeong Mal Gamsahabnida Sunmi ~ Jeong Mal ~ Your the best dongsaeng ever."

"No Problem Oppa ~"

-----------------------

Double update ~

I'm making up for the times i havent updated :P

Ignore the spelling & Grammer errors -- i would fix it -- but i'm lazy ~ xD

*Comment & Subscribe