Lost?

Only One, Remember

Sandeul's POV:

Once we reached the place for our field trip, we had to find our partners & head to our cabins to unpack. I was looking around for her, when i bumped into someone behind me. I quickly turned arounf & bowed, probably a couple times. "Jeosongmida ~ Jeong Mal Jeosongmida ~"

"Oh there you are." I looked to find Sunmi smiling at me. I smiled back & stood up straight. "Maybe you are right ~" she said. "Maybe we are ment to be" she joked. I gave her a weird look... then i remembered i said that.

"I was just --" she interuppted me then pointed behind her. "I found the cabin ~ Gaja ~" she said, & started walking . "W-W-Wait ~" i said. i then grabed my bag then ran after her.

Once we got there, the door was already unlocked. There was one bed one side of the room & another bed on the other..... as for the decoration..... Yeah you dont wanna know.

"Well ~" I said then walked to the middle of the room, "This is......... Nice?" i continued, hesitately.

"Ya ~ What are you doing in ma room?" Wooyoung was behind her . She looked at him. "Relax ~ I was here to visit you ~" she said.

"So this isnt our room ?" i asked again for clarification . She nodded. "Our rooms next door. I already unlocked it. I asked Minji if she could stay & watch the place while i look for you."

I'm glad this isnt our room ~

"Come on Sandeul ~" she said and followed her, but her brother stopped me. I looked at him. "N-Ne ?"

"Take care of her ~ Arasseo ?" he said, with a serious look on his face. I nodded repeatedly & he let me go.

Once we reached our cabin, Minji came out. "There you are . What took you guys so long?" she asked us. "Just visitd Wooyoung oppa ~ Thats it ~ Thanks for watching our cabin."

She smiled then left. 

After a few minutes has passed, Kim Sunsengnim came in. "Junghwan, Sunmi Come out -- we habe a challenge for you guys to do."

With that said, we stood up & walked to the field. Once we got there, it was filled with students. A teacher then came with a bullhorn. "Ohkae, so we teachers thought it would be fun if you guys do a scavenger hunt."

Many students were cheering with excitement while others were groaning & not caring.

The teachers then gave everybody papers & maps, while the other teacher was still talking through the bullhorn. "Your partner will be your bunkmates. Keep in mind that the objects you'll have to find will be in the forest so please be careful. Be back before 7:00. The scavenger will begin now."

Everybody then walked onto there seperate ways while me & Sunmi were still standing there looking at the list. "This seems pretty easy ~" i said with confidence. She then handed me the map. "Well lets get going ~"

Sunmi's POV:

"All we need to do is find & take a picture of a spider & we can head back to base."

"Easy for you to say ~" he said, while looking. He then looked at me pouting. "Why does it have to be a spider ~ Why cant it be a butterfly or something ~"

"Your scared of spiders ?" i asked curiously. He looked at the ground. "I didnt say that ~" he said then started to look around.

I looked at the list but noticed something moving at the corner of my eye. When i looked it was a pretty big spider.

"Hey ~ Sandeul LOOK ~!" i said, pointing at the bush next to me. "I found a spider ~"

He froze, then slowly looked at me. "Well ~ Arent you coming over here?" i asked.

He shook his head. "So you ARE scared of spiders." i said, stressing "are."

"N-No ~!" he studdered. "I'm not scared of spiders ~!"

"Then come over here & take a picture of it ." i said, with a grin. he looked at me then at the bush nervously. He then slowly walked over to me. He took out his phone & quickly took a picture. He grabbed my hand, "Ohkae see i took the picture now lets get out of this death hole."

He's so scared of spiders.

Once we were several feet away from the spider, he sighed. "Good thing we got away from that killer ~!" he said, then turned to me. "Yeah ~ killer?" i asked.

He looked at me but didnt answer me. "Where's the map ?" he asked changing the subject. I went along with it & gave him the map. "Ohkae ~" he began. "We're at the place with plenty trees ~ So if we take this path ~ it'll lead us to the camp base." he said, confidently.

I wasn't feeling confident at all. "Are you sure -- that leads to the camp base?" i asked.

He then looked at me & nodded. "I know this place like the back of my hand. Well not really -- You know what i mean." he said then started walking, with me behind him.

After an hour of walking, i decided to say it. "Lets face it Sandeul ~ We are lo---"

He quickly looked at me. "NO ~! Dont say that ~" he said while putting the map close to his chest. "Ohkae." i said, then we started walking. I looked at my watch to find that its 6:30.

Its almost dark ~ & we dont even have a flashlight ~

After a minute i noticed that we passed the path before. "Hey Sandeul ~ havent we been here already?" i asked. I then saw him looking at the map like its some holy bible. "I swear we took the right path ~" he said, then looked at the tree in front of him. He then pointed at the tree and looked at me. "But this tree doesnt look right ~" he looked back at the tree then at me. "What the heck is it even doing here?"

He then faced the tree. "You're not suppose to be here tree ~!" he yelled at the defenceless tree. I laughed. He looked at me weirld. "This is entertaining ~" i said, in between laughs.

"Whats entertaining?" he asked, while looking at me & raising a brow. "You fighting a tree ~" i said, after i was done laughing.

He pouted then started to complain. "Gah ~! This is so frustrating ~" he then suddenly looked at me. "& no ~ WE ARE NOT LOST ~!" he said.

I looked at my watch. i sighed . "Sandeul ~ Its already 7:15 ~ Lets just wait here & they'll find us ~"

"What if they dont?" he suddenly said, sounding worried. "What if they'll never find us ? What -- What if we have to live out here in the wilderness ~! What if a bear comes & eats us alive ~? "

"You watch to much nature shoews ~" i said, assumingly. I then felt a raindrop fall. I looked up. It then started to rain. "Ahh ~~ It's raining ~" Sandeul said. I then noticed that he doesnt have anything protecting his head. I took off my hoodie & gave it to him.

"Here" i said, while handing it to him. He looked at the jacket then at me. "You'll get sick ~ Ppali ~" He took it then stared at for a while. He then put the hoodie part of the jacket on my head.

"Gwenchana ~ You wear it . I dont want you to get sick." he said with a smile.

I then heard someone calling out my name. It sounded like it came from behind me. I looked behind me. "Did you hear that?" i ask him as i looked back at him. We then saw a light flashing back & forth.

"Junghwan ~ Sunmi ~" we heard the voice calling out. "Its me Yuh sunsengnim ~ Where are you?"

The light was coming towards us. I looked at Sandeul then back at the light. He then saw us & ran over to us.

"There you are ~ You guys got lost?" he asked & we both nodded. He gave Sandeul & I a spare umbrella. Sandeul opened it & put it over our heads.

"Follow me ~" Yuh sunsengnim said.

-----------------------------------------

Yeah ~~ xD They are safe ~ I dont know what to put for the authors note again ~ xD

Ignore all spelling or grammer errors ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~