And The Stalking Continues

Only One, Remember

Sandeul's POV:

"What time do you have to get home ?" i asked Sunmi curiously. She looked at her watch. "Probably by Midnight --" She then looked at me. "It's still 9 ~" She then linked our arms together. "You wanna go watch a movie or something ? Since we already left the carneval ?" I looked at her then nodded. 

We then made our way towards the movie theater which was a few blocks away from the park. Once we got there, we looked at the movie listings. Nothing seem to catch my eye so i looked at Sunmi. "You chose ~" She then blinked a couple times. "A-- Are you sure you want me to chose the movie ?" she asked me unsure. I then nodded. She then nodded & looked at the ticket booth then back at me. "I'll be right back -- Ohkae ~" she said. I then nodded & soon she started to walk towards the booth .

I then looked at the movie posters & one poster freaked me out a little. The poster had 3 girls & 2 guys laying on what i assume was blood & hands were about to grab the girl in the middle. I shuddered alittle & stepped back till i bumped into someone. I turned around to find a guy wearing a pair of sunglasses & he had a mustache. I then bowed. "Ohh Jeong mal Joesonghabnida ~" i said.

"Uhh --" the guy said. He then put both his hands behind his back & nodded. "Ani Gwenchana ~" he said in a deep voice. "Are you here on a date with your girlfriend ?" he asked me.

"Uhh -- I dont have a girlfriend -- Mianhaeyo ~" I said, as i started to awkwardly walk away. That guy is freaker then the poster ~

"Umm.." i said but then the man cut me off. "Where are you going ~?" he asked me. Ohkae now his totally freaking me out.

"My -- My -- uhh -- Friend... FRIEND ~!! Yeah -- Uhh she -- she -- she -- needs me ~" i said studdering away with fear. I then bowed & paced to where Sunmi was at. Without even knowing, i accidentally bumped into her.

"Whoa ~" she said. She almost fell but luckly i quickly caught her by wrapping my arms around her waist, enting her to fall. She then looked at me then her cheeks started to turn pink. OMO -- is she sick ~?? Oh wait -- no -- she's doing the thing i always do ~ "Gwenchana ?" i asked her. She then nodded & stood up straight.

"Let -- Let's go inside ~" she said. "It's about to start ~" I then nodded & followed her inside.

Baro's POV:

Sandeul then started to pace away from me. I then felt someone hit the back of my head. I turned around to find Jinyoung hyung looking at me.

"What ?" i asked.

"Are you here on a date with your girlfriend ?" he repeated the question i asked Sandeul. "Where are you going ?!" I tilted my head as he shook his head. "I mean i understand the part where you asked him if he was in a date with Sunmi but..... really ?? YOU ASK HIM WHERE WAS HE GOING WHEN HE WAS ALREADY FREAKING OUT ABOUT YOU ASKING IF HE WAS IN A DATE ?!! You can already see him awkwardly & slowly walking away from you & you ask him WHERE ARE YOU GOING ?!"

I shook my head. "Hyung -- chill ~" i said. "See ~ This is why you dont have a girlfriend ~ Your temper get's the best of you ~"

"Well at least I'm not bitter ~" he said. "Ya ~" i said. "Jugu--" CNU then cut me. "Ya ~" He said. "You two stop fighting -- Gongchan already bought the tickets ~ Let's go follow them before we lose them ~ Arasseo ~??"

"Yes Hyung ~" Me & Jinyoung hyung said in unison. "Arasseo ~" CNU hyung said. "Let's go inside & get me a hotdog ~ I'm hungry ~"

Sunmi's POV:

I bought tickets for "Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp". Since Sandeul said it was ohkae for me to choose a movie -- i chose one that i was dying to watch. & i'm kinda regretting on choosing the movie.... due to the fact that the person I was watching the movie with is dying instead of the characters in the movie.

I looked at him as he was hugging his knees while slowly rocking back & fourth. "OMO ~" he said. "What is she doing now ?! Why is she calling out the thing ?! As if that 'thing' is going to answer her ~!!! OMO BY NOW THE THING KNOWS WHERE SHE'S AT ~~ HOW STUPID OF HER ~!!"

He then started to panic & I looked at him amused. He looked at me then pointed at the screen. "OMO ~!! IS THE THING THERE ?!?!?!?!" He asked me. I then giggled alittle. "Deullie ~" i said, trying to calm him down. "This is my first time watching this, too -- So i dont know what's going to happen ~ basically we have to watch this cluelessly together ~ Araji ??"

He then started nodding non stop then looked back at the screen. He then quickly grabbed my arms & started hugging it for dear life. "Just -- Just to let you know ~" he said. "I'm not scared ohkae -- I'm just excited ~"

Jinyoung's POV:

I was eating popcorn with my eyes glued to the screen. "OMO ~ he died ~" i said, as i stuffed more popcorn in my mouth. "That's what he gets for going in the shower all alone ~ If he brought a friend -- he wouldnt have died ~" i said, passing popcorn to the others -- but i felt no one taking it. Fine ~ More for me to eat then ~

I put the bucket of popcorn back on my lap. I then turned my head to CNU hyung & i found him playing with his cellphone. "You're not watching hyung ?" i asked him. He looked up the screen then back to his phone. "I already watched this movie -- They all die in the end ~" My jaw dropped. "HYUNG ~" i said in a whisper like yell. "You just ruined the movie for me." I pouted then looked back at the screen.

Gongchan's POV:

OMO -- WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THESE MOVIES ~!!!!???!?!! PEOPLE DYING ?!?!!?!?! A GIRL GETTING SCARY VISIONS ~!!!????!! A GUY DYING IN THE SHOWER ~?!?!?!?!? WHA-- WHAT REALITY IS THIS ~!?!?!?!?!

I then quickly hugged Jinyoung hyung's arm. "H-- Hyung ~" I studdered. "Can we go & watch another movie ?? Like Percy Jackson or something ?" With his eye's still on the screen -- he shoo'd my arm away from his arm. "Shush ~ Channie ~ I'm watching here ~" he said. "Go cuddle with Baro the bitter man or something ~ I have a feeling the scary parts about to come ~" I then pouted. I've been thrown away by Jinyoung hyung for the first time ~ T^T

I then felt someone's arm on my shoulder. "Dont worry Channie ~" Baro hyung said. "Hyung's here ~ I shall protect you my dear dongsaeng" He said, "I'm bult to be invincible so nothing scares me." He then looked at the screen & so did I. Once we looked the scary part showed. I quickly covered my eyes while......... well -- you'll find out eventually ~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH ~!!!!!!" Baro hyung said as he stood on his chair. He then looked at me while he pointed at the screen. "OMO WHAT THE BLUBBER JACKS WAS THAT ~!?!?!?!?!? WHO IN THE WORLD DOES THOSE THINGS TO PEOPLE~!!?!?!?!?!?!!!"

No One's POV:

Gongchan slowly removed his hands off his face & slowly looked at Baro -- along with Jinyoung & CNU. All three of them gave him a shocked expression at his sudden behavior.

Baro, on the other hand was trying to catch his breathe. He put his hand on his chest & noticed that Jinyoung, CNU & Gongchan were looking at him.

"Built to be invincible huh ?" Jinyoung said as he fed himself popcorn.

"Nothing scares you huh ?" CNU said.

"You'll protect your dear dongsaeng huh hyung ?" Gongchan said.

Baro then pointed at all three of them. "NOT. A. WORD. TO. ANY. ONE."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated ~ AFTER SO LONG ~!!! OMO ~ I'm glad i started typing once i got the idea ~ also going through a few things online ~ xD

Also -- I've never watched Death Bell 2 so i dont know what's happening ~ I went to Wikipedia to know what happens ~ The guy dying at the showers is true ~ I dont know about everyone on the end dying part ~ I made that up ~ xD

i hope you enjoyed this update -- I hope you laughed...... Or chuckled...... giggled...... something ~ T^T

I dont know when I'll update this again ~ Lemme go get ideas & i'll be back ohkae ?? I'm not giving up on this fanfic ~ !! I. MUST. FINISH. THIS.

So yeah ~ Anyways ~ Ignore all the horrible grammar & spelling errors I'm so lazy to fix ~

*Comment & Subscribe ~