Avoiding

= Against the wall of reality =

They walked into their respective classrooms and the entire class cheered. The teacher gave the group a warm smile and introduced herself, " Good morning , im miss Jung , your homeroom teacher " . Even herself cant take her eyes off the 5 handsome guys right in front of her. " Ya Saem ! Stop staring at our oppas ! " A random girl stood up from her seat and shouted. Ms Jung glared at the girl but returned her gaze to them. They introduced themselves and sat themselves at any seats avaliable. 

... Boring lesson ...

The bell finally rang and everyone dashed up to the DBSK boys . The 5 hurriedly ran off , leaving Yuri behind , Dumbfounded and confused. Within a few seconds , Changmin appeared from the door and pulled Yuri along with him. They ran with a huge mob of fans running behind until they finally hid behind a corner. " Phew ! " Changmin breathed. " Thats a lot of fans ! " Yuri clutched her chest and panted.  " By the way , wheres the others? " Yuri continued.  " Somewhere ... where I dont know " He said. After resting for 5 mins , they came out from the corner and walked to the cafeteria. " Man, im hungry. " Changmin's stomach groaned. Yuri laughed at him. " Yahh. Stop laughing ! Im a grown man with hunger needs , alright ? " he said. Yuri burst into laughter again. " Aish ! " He scratched his head.

They walked to the cafeteria and saw the others there, munching down food. " YAHHH ! HYUNG ! " Changmin ran to them and took a big bite of pizza into his mouth. Yuri walked to the others and sat down opposite Jaejoong and beside Yunho. " Mian , we forgotten about you ... " Jaejoong muttered. " Gwenchanayo " She smiled. Yunho pushed a plate of pizza in front of her . " Eat " . Yuri ate the food and patted her stomach. "Kamsahamida !" Yunho giggled and messed her hair. " Ya oppa ! " Yuri pouted and tried to fix her hair. Jaejoong stared at the 2 with envy. " Stop it " He held Yunho's wrist and the other members + Yuri looked at him. " Its irritating. " Jaejoong said before walking away to put his plate. " whats up with Jaejoong? He has been acting weird today" Yoochun asked. " molla " yunho replied. "Is it my fault? " Yuri mummbled. " Aniyo , i dont think so , jaejoong hyung is not like this unless something bad happened. " Junsu cutted in.

[ Jaejoong pov ]

Why do they have to do that right in front of my eyes? Yuri-ah , you're torturing me , dont you know that? I put my hands into my pockets and walked away from the cafeteria.

[ End of Jaejoong's pov ]

--- The next day---

Jaejoong has been avoiding Yuri and Yunho for the entire yesterday. " Oppa , are you alright? " Yuri asked him , concerned. ( A/N : By the way , Yuri has moved into Jaejoong's room already. ) No response. " are you sick? " She asked again , putting her hand over Jaejoong's forehead but he held her wrist tightly , not letting her touch him. " Ani. Im not sick or anything. " he said coldly. Yuri hesitated for a moment and asked for the 3rd time , "Are you angry with me? " . " Yes , i am " His answered stunned her. But before she could say anything else , he shut the door in her face. Yuri felt guilty. She was still clueless of what she did to make him angry.

==============================================================================

HELLO ~!! ^^

Sorry for the short update >.<

There will be both Yunri and Jaeri moments in the next chapter , so... be patient.

Btw , Is the new poster i made okay? Tell me your opinionss Plss ^^

iLikeJaeRi