New Manager

= Against the wall of reality =

3 years ago ... That Dawn(?) , Yuri flew back to heaven , " Umma , Appa, Please let Kim Jae Joong be a singer , i've seen his skills , and he is skilled , companies didnt accept him in just because he is poor ... " Yuri said. " Yuri-ah , my daughter , why are you concerned about him? I sent you to Earth is to help someone in danger , not grant someone's wish " Her father, the king said. " Appa,jebal " She kneeled down. " Why should i help you? "  "Because... Because.. I love him... " Yuri guiltily said. The king was astonished. When he was about to say something , the queen interrupted, " Only if you promise to let him be your prince , then i will fufill my promise of letting him be a singer within 3 years ". "Jongmalya? Kumawoyo Umma, i promise you" Yuri smiled and bowed to her mother.

===============================================================================

" This is what happened " Yuri concluded after explaining to Jaejoong , the only part she left out was the part where she admitted she loved him. Yuri didnt want Jaejoong to know, She was afraid to know the truth , she thought it was only a one-sided love. Soon , the dream started vanishing and Jaejoong woke up , only to hear Yunho's nagging " Yah , do you know how long you slept? You missed out the whole morning scheldue ! " Yunho chided. " Mian " Jaejoong said shortly and went to wash up. " So all of these is due to Yuri? " He thought. " PALI ! " Yunho shouted from outside. Jaejoong rapidly did his stuff and got out to the living room , and saw his bandmates and his manager together. " Jaejoong - ah , finally you're done " Their manager said and messed up jaejoong's hair. " So , whats this gathering about? " Jaejoong asked. Their manager sighed and said, " You see , Lee Soo Man sent me to USA for some job assignments there and there is a temporary manager coming here this afternoon.. ". "Bwoh?! This afternoon?! " Junsu exclaimed. " Chill Junsu , i'll just be gone for 2 months, and after that , i will come back to meet you guys " . DBSK just silently nodded since they knew they couldnt do anything about it. Out of a sudden , the doorbell rang, " I'll Get It !! " Yoochun said and went to get the door. " YA ! Guys ! Anyone knows her? " Yoochun shouted. Their heads all turned , only to meet the gaze of ...

" Oh Yeah ! Let me introduce ! This will be your new manager for 2 months ! "

 

" Annyeong Kwon Yuri imida ! I'll be your manager for 2 months ! " DBSK stared at her , bewildered. " Hyung , are you sure , she is a GIRL for goodness sakes , and i bet she is younger than changmin ! " Junsu said. " How old are you exactly? " Changmin asked. "Me? 19. " Yuri replied. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" DBSK wondered in their brains.

===========================================================================

iLikeJaeRi <3