Meeting :)

= Against the wall of reality =

Yuri walked around the neighbourhood. Everyone was staring at her , gossiping and admiring , " Yah, how can a girl look like that? " " Shes practically a walking goddess " and many more other comments. Out of a sudden , a strong wind blew and brochures flew all over , causing a piece of paper to cut over Yuri's shoulder. She was bewildered , blood started seeping out of her small wound , anyone would think its not a big deal but to Yuri , this might cause danger to her life because of her special royal blood. She hurriedly ran to a corner in a alley. Her white feather wings started to spread open and she hid herself between them. Rest was what she needed . But in this enviroment , where smelly creepy crawlies roamed , there was no way she could heal herself.

==================================================================

Jaejoong was walking along the street , He stopped when he saw a white figure sitting in a corner and it seemed to be in pain. He walked closer and the figure lifted her head up. He was shocked upon seeing such a girl with angelic features. Her wings vanished almost immediately. " Gwenchanayo? " He asked. The girl looked at her wounded shoulder and looked back at him. Without hesitation , Jaejoong scooped her up into his muscular arms and carried her to his apartment. He laid her down on his bed before hurrying into the living room to get a first aid kit. That was when she said something , " Chogiyo .. That.." She pointed to the first aid kit . " I dont need that. " She said. " Oh , jongmalya? " He asked and the girl nodded. Jaejoong felt awkward around her and he went to get a cup of water for the girl. As the girl drank , Jaejoong asked , " Im Jaejoong , Whats your name ? " . " Yuri " She replied. He noticed the wound on her shoulder starting to close. Yuri looked around the house , the music sheets were on the piano rack and she walked towards it. She sat down and played the song Jaejoong was singing the night before. He was astonished. " Sing..." She mummbled and Jaejoong started to sing.

================================================================

The Next Day ...

Yuri woke up due to the blinding light over her eyes. She caught sight of Jaejoong making breakfast and the fragrance just made her amazed. She walked over to the kitchen counter. " Oh , you're awake " Jaejoong smiled and Yuri nodded. While she ate , Jaejoong was just staring at her. " What? Do i have something on my face? " she asked. " Urm.. No" Jaejoong just smiled and ate his brunch. After eating , Yuri strolled towards the balcony and gazed at the sky, conveying telegraphy to her brother using her powers from the silver necklace. The confused Jaejoong could only stare at her and guess what was she doing. "What are you doing?" He asked , breaking the silence. " Im conveying messages to my brother " She smiled. He was already wearing his outdoor clothes , getting ready to go out. "Do you wanna follow me?" Jaejoong asked and Yuri eagerly agreed. " Im not rich , so i sell dukbokki to make a living instead" Jaejoong admitted , embarrassed as they walked to his stall. Girls came to jaejoong's stall to admire his looks. Night came and she was helping him close his stall. Suddenly , a drizzle came. " Aisht! why at this time?" Jaejoong scratched his head. Yuri glanced at her bare feet , they was no way she could walk on the rocky and wet path. Jaejoong thought and finally carried her onto the stall. " Are you sure about this? Jaejoong-sshi " Jaejoong shook his head but he had no other choice. He started pulling the stall towards his house. " It doesnt make any difference with or without Yuri sitting on it. " He thought.

===================================================================

Its soooooo boring ~

Tell me your opinions :)

iLikeJaeRi / iixSmiles