Mess

= Against the wall of reality =

Before they knew it , 5 minutes have passed and the 5 members were still staring at her like dorks with drools by their mouths. Yunho was the first to clear his mind though , being the leader he is , He said , “Ya,ya,ya,ya , lets get to work ! Pali ! “and knocked their foreheads with his knuckles. “Annyeong~Im Jung Yunho , leader of DBSK “ He smiled to Yuri. “ Im junsu “ Junsu said in a shy dolphin-voice. “Pangasimida “ She said. Yoochun was still staring at her until Yunho knocked his head again. “ Oh .. Uh.. Yoochun “ He said shortly. Yuri nodded and smiled warmly. “ na… Changmin “ Changmin dare not look into her eyes. Jaejoong was staring wide-mouthed at her. “ And he’s Jaejoong” Yunho said instead of jaejoong , himself.  “ You can call us Oppa “ Yunho scratched the back of his head. “ Arraso , Yunho ..oppa “ Yuri shyly muttered. The other guys were jealous of him.

 Junsu went to the door and took in her luggage. “ So.. Where is she gonna sleep? My room ? “ His eyes sparkled. “Yah , dream on ! She ‘s definitely sleeping in my room ! “ Yunho cut him off.  “ With you and your y moments? No way, with me , I am the best candidate “ Yoochun said.  “Yuri should sleep with me! Im the only one closest to her age ! “ Changmin protested and the 3 glared at him.  “Urm.. How about .. I sleep with Jaejoong-sshi? Neh? “ Yuri said out of a sudden which made Jaejoong snap out of his thoughts. “ Bwoh!? My room ? “ . “ We either do this the Easy way or the Hard way “ Yunho finally concluded and they ended up with… Rock paper scissors… =.=

“ you must be kidding me.. “ Jaejoong muttered when they finally decided with rock paper scissors.

1st round : Junsu and Changmin , Changmin won

2nd round : Yoochun and Yunho , Yunho won

3rd round : Jaejoong and Changmin , Jaejoong won

4th round : Yunho and Jaejoong , Yunho won.

“ AHA !!! I won !!! “ Yunho jumped around , smiling like a fool. “JAMKAMMAN ! “ Junsu shouted , which made everyone get a shock , even Yuri was frightened by his sudden behaviour. “ How about , Yuri stays in each member’s room for 1 week and switch after that? “ The 4 agreed immediately. “ but..but .. Aish , Fine “ Yunho admitted defeat but continued to pull in Yuri’s luggage into his room. 

Changmin’s stomach noise blew away the awkward silence of the living room. Jaejoong glared at him and knew it was time for him to cook…AGAIN.  “Opps” Changmin said innocently.  Jaejoong got up from his seat and went into the kitchen. Yuri stared at his back view and followed him. “ Oppa ! Let me help you ! “ She offered. “No thanks , girls are a nuisance when cooking “ Jaejoong declined.  “ mmm… Oppa… please?“ Yuri showed aegyo. His heart immediately softened and agreed. “ But , before that , you should go change into some clothes.. “ Jaejoong pointed at her clothes. Within a second , she disappeared out of sight and into Yunho’s room. Yuri came back within one minute in a white tank top and a pair of black shorts.  “ Ramyun Kamsahimida ! “ Changmin shouted from outside, obviously trying to gain attention from Yuri , since he never does that , He just eats whatever Jaejoong cooks.  After 10 minutes , the pair finished cooking a huge bowl of ramyun. “ Isnt it too much for Changmin oppa? “ Yuri asked. “ You’ll be shocked.. “ Jaejoong smirked and served the entire bowl to him. “ Kamsahimida !! I’ll eat well ! “ Changmin said. Junsu was holding a timer. “3,2,1,GO!” and he ‘dugged into the food’ “ Whoa.. “ Yuri commented , her eyes widen  by the speed he ate the entire bowl….

 “ YOU BROKE YOUR RECORD CHANGMINNIE-AH!” Junsu happily hugged Changmin. “ Mworago? 3 minutes and 24 seconds ? Bwoh ya ! “ Yuri was astonished.  “Shocked?” Jaejoong smiled. She nodded her head. “ Eh, wheres Yunho hyung anyway? “ Yoochun asked. “ I dunnoe , probably engrossed in his you-know-what collection that he forgot about our new manager “ Jaejoong replied. “ Speaking of ‘ manager ‘ whats our scheldue? “ Yoochun asked Yuri. “ You don’t have any for the entire week “ Yuri smiled.  “ Jongmalya? “ the boys, except Yunho looked at her and she smiled. “WOOHOO!” They bounced around happily.

  =============================================================================

Another chapter ! xD

Comment and subscribe PLS ~!!

iLikeJaeRi <3