Closer.

= Against the wall of reality =

One week passed , Yuri had the time of her life being with DBSK , living with them , playing with them , and doing whatever with them. Her phone rang out of a sudden, and the caller ID read , Lee Soo Man. She answered it and the hoarse and rough voice shouted into the phone. " Kwon Yuri sshi , DBSK's 1 week off has ended and i have a new scheldue for them , come to my office at 12pm ! Dont be late ! ". Before Yuri could even reply , LSM already hung up. She sighed and looked at the clock. 11.23 am , it showed. " Yul-ah, waey? " Yunho asked her. " Aniya , its nothing , erm ... i gotta go get your scheldue now " She hurriedly went into the room and changed. " Oh ya , our scheldue's are starting today , i almost forgotten about it ! " Changmin said. Yuri bursted out of the room within 5 mins. "Yuri-ah ! I'll send you there " Jaejoong said , putting on a jacket and grabbing his car keys from the coffee table before they went off. 

They finally reached her destination at 11.56 am. " 4 mins ! " Yuri immediately dashed out of Jaejoong's car and rushed to LSM's office.  After 10 minutes , Yuri walked out of the building carrying a stack of papers in her hands.

= On the other hand =

" Whats taking them so long !? " Junsu whined and paced back and forth in the living room. " Chill.. Su , Stop walking around , im trying to watch the drama ! " Yoochun said. "Aigoo !" Junsu finally plopped onto the soft couch. The sound of the door opening alerted them and they immediately faced the 2 standing on the front porch. " So what is it? " Changmin asked as everyone gathered around her. " You'll be starting school tomorrow ! " Yuri said. " Jongmalya?! " They exclaimed and she nodded. " What about our performances or interviews? " Yunho asked. " They'll all be shifted from the morning and afternoon slots to the evening ones " Yuri said . " Wa ! We'll be dead beat by the first day ! I wonder how are we gonna survive " Junsu sighed. " Dont worry Oppa ! You can handle it ! " Yuri encouraged. "By the way , Yul , Will you be going to school with us too? " Jaejoong asked. " Neh.. But i dont wanna get killed by crazy DBSK fan mobs ! " Yuri pouted and everyone laughed at her childishness.

= The Next Day ... =

6am.

Yuri woke up upon hearing the doorbell. she opened the door , only to see 5 black boxes , with DBSK's names written neatly at its sides. A box caught her attention , Yuri's names was also written there. She brought the boxes one by one into the house. While carrying the 2nd one , something was in her way. She lifted her head and saw Yunho smiling at her , " Let me help you ". Yuri nodded. At the last box , they didnt notice it and their hands accidentally touched. Her heartbeat was racing and her cheeks flushed. "Mianhimida" Yunho apologised and took the box away from her hands. "Gwe..Gwenchanayo" Yuri stuttered. Yunho stared at the boxes on the table and grabbed the one with his name and opened it. ..

" YA ! " He shouted so loud that even Yuri had to close her ears tightly. The rest of DBSK started walking out of their rooms , one by one , Yawning , stretching , rubbing eyes . " Bwoh? " Junsu said in a dazed mode. " Arent you guys forgetting theres school today? Not to mention at 7.30 and its already 6.30 now ! " Yunho said, he definitely was fit to be a leader. " Whats those? " Only changmin was well aware of the situation. " uniforms " Yuri replied . That word caused havoc and they grabbed their own boxes before hurrying into their rooms. Yuri rushed into Yunho's room. " Im taking the toilet ! MEHRONG ~ " She told him and hurried into the toilet, carrying her cosmetics , box and comb. Yunho giggled at her cuteness. After 30 minutes , they came out .

DBSK :

 589728979d1b70_full.jpg

 Yuri:

 201001291101101002_1.jpg

 ( A/N : I Know what are you guys thinking, Dont be so harsh , Shes still pretty here xD )

" Woah ! " the 6 said together ( DBSK + Yuri )  " Your outfit looks like a stage outfit , still , it looks good on you " Yoochun joked to Yuri. " Haha , Kamsahimida " Yuri smiled. " All your uniforms look good !" She said and they thanked her. Junsu looked at the time , " Pali , 25 more mins ! " and he pushed them out of the house and into the van. As they passed by the school grounds , Girls were running after them , screaming and shouting , "DONG BANG SHIN KI ! DONG BANG SHIN KI ! DONG BANG SHIN KI " . " wa , you have such a crazy fan mob , i may get killed in there anytime " Yuri gulped. " You wierdo " jaejoong knocked her head and they laughed.

Finally , they reached the school and got out from the van. Indeed , the fan girls were scary. Some were crying , some were trying to reach out to DBSK and some were cursing Yuri about how close she is to DBSK.  Yunho spotted her worries and walked to her and took Yuri's hand in his , and whispered to her , " Dont worry " . Yuri gulped. Her heart was thumping at an unreasonable fast pace and her cheeks heated up. Luckily , her makeup covered her red face and she heaved a sign of relief. Behind Yunho and Yuri , Was a Jealous Jaejoong trying to hide in his envy.

=========================================================================K

Kay , im done ! Was this chapter y?

Finally ! Close YunRi moments ! ^^

Comments are motivation ~ <3

iLikeJaeRi