Trouble

= Against the wall of reality =

The Next Day...

" Im Yoona , the princess of Elite Seoul University. Not only was she outrageously gorgeous , but also caring and talented. Everyone respected her. The only person who dared defy her was none other than Kwon Yuri, The ugly , the unkind and worst girl Yoona has ever came across. Kwon Yuri , has never had a proper guy in her life and is now currently trying to seduce Jung Yunho, her prince. " The paper on the notice board concluded. 

Yuri was crushed. Never once did anyone humiliate her like this in her entire life.  None of this were true. The students started to point fingers at her and gossip. There it is , the curse of Im Yoona. Yunho immediately tore down the paper from the notice board before storming off to meet the so-called Princess. Junsu pulled the teary eyed Yuri into an embrace. " Yul-ah " He whispered and her hair while she cried of his chest.

= On the other hand =

" What is this ?! Im Yoona ! You better explain !! " Yunho shouted, not believing his ex-gf was this cruel. " What do you mean oppa? " Yoona strolled towards Yunho and traced her fingers down his chest. " You know clearly of what i mean ! " Yunho said and held her wrist to stop her from going any further. " Oh , you mean that , Kwon Yuri?? She was messing with my boyfriend , of course i have to do something about it..." She said. " Who said i was your boyfriend, We broke up already , Ani. I dumped you already " Yunho coldly said. " oppa , i just wanna reconcile , whats wrong with that? You know I still love you. " " I dont . You better stop this nonsense . " Yunho said and stormed off but Yoona held him back by hugging his back. " You cant leave me... You never can...You belong to me , only me oppa..." Yoona whispered and Yunho ignored her and freed himself from her grasp.

= During class =

Yuri tried to pay attention in class but to no avail. No Jaejoong by her side to comfort her like when they first met. No Yunho to cheer her up like he always did. Her life was just plain ish disguised as a human being. She missed being an Angel in Heaven, but Yuri was not allowed to go back unless her mission was over.

...

" Yul-ah , lets go eat something good , araso? " changmin came up to her after class. "Aniyo Changmin oppa, im not hungry , you guys can go ahead without me, i just wanna stay in class. " Yuri gave a bitter smile. " Oh .. Araso.. We 'll come back later to fetch you..." Changmin, Junsu and yoochun went off. Yuri laid her head down and had a short sleep.

Time : 4.56 pm

Yuri finally woke up, only to find herself in an abandoned classroom with her hands and legs tied together, sealed with a tape. " Kwon Yuri... You finally woke up..." A voice said. " How does it feel like to be with Yunho and jaejoong oppa ? They're fools, not knowing that they were just toys to you , play around and throw away after that? Acting all weak in front of them and , taking advantage of their kindness just to pleasure you? So...How does it feel? " . Yuri flinched around. The figure walked towards her and peeled off the tape on Yuri's mouth. Only then did she saw who the figure was. Im Yoona. Without waiting for a reply , Yoona picked up a razor from the table and continued. " Today... You will pay for what you did.. " She held the razor high and swiftly slammed it down. " Stop your nonsense. Im YoonA " A deep voice exclaimed and stopped her with his strong grasp.

===============================================================================

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrr ^^

Guess whos the guy ~~~

Comments Pls ~~~~~~ xD

iLikeJaeRi