Badminton :D

= Against the wall of reality =

The clock struck 12 and everyone went to their rooms to rest. Yuri glanced at the bed, wondering whether if it could fit both of them. Yunho said , " You can sleep on the bed , i'll sleep on the couch " , " Aniya , you should sleep on the bed , this is your room isnt it? " Yuri replied. " Neh... But you're my.. i mean our.. i mean their guest , you should sleep on the bed " . " i am your manager " Yuri stuck out her tongue. " But.. " Yunho protested , " No buts jung yunho " Yuri smirked. Maybe being their manager wasnt so bad after all , Yuri thought.

Yunho sighed in defeat and leaped onto his bed. Yunho took off his shirt and pulled yuri down with him. " y..yah ! " Yuri blushed. " Im a girl and you're a boy , we're not supposed to be sleeping together PLUS ! You're half  ! " She protested, covering her eyes. " Michyeoso , its not like im gonna you ! MERONG ! " , " BUT... "  Yunho ignored her slept. " Aish ! " Yuri gave up and plopped her head onto the soft pillow and went to sleep.

=============================================================

The next morning...

Yunho woke up and pushed away the long flock of black curly hair away from his face. 

Never once did he ever had anyone cuddling up to him

Never once did he ever had anyone had their legs on him

Never once did he ever had sleepless nights because of someone.

Last night was the worst night he ever had.Yunho noticed a string of soft snoring noises coming from beside him and he glanced below. Yuri had her tongue out of , Merong-style and the noises were from her. He stretched and walked out of his room.

=30 mins later=

Yuri finally woke up and she walked outside after washing up. Only 1 thing she saw registered into her brain and made her a fluttery chicken. 5 guys were all topless and ..well.. their body is quite an eye candy. Screaming is considered a restrained in this situation too, they might think she is a crazy maniac . Yuri hurriedly closed her eyes and convinced herself to think positively. “ Pali ! go put on some clothes for goodness sakes! “ She said. DBSK looked at her wierdly and went back to their rooms to put on their tops. She gently peeked through her fingers and they were already having their tops on. “ Cha ! “ Jaejoong served a plate of dokbokki in front of her and handed Yuri a fork. “ Mwo ya , Dokbokki for breakast? “ Yuri giggled. “Well. We just do what we like , which also includes eating what we like, that’s DBSK behind the scenes, HA.HA.HA “ Jaejoong said. Yuri smiled and took a piece into . “ Wa ! Its delicious ! “ Yuri exclaimed. Jaejoong laughed and continued, “ So .. anything happened in Yunho’s room last night? “ , “ Aniya , what could happen? “ Yuri assured him.

 “ So , anyone wanna go play badminton? “ Changmin suggests out of a sudden. “ Call ! “ Yoochun agreed and the others nodded. Changmin went to the storage and took out the equipments before they head off. “ Arraso , lets split into teams now “ Yunho clapped his hands to gain their attention. “ chun , su and min will be a team while I , yul and jae will be a team “ . “ Mworago ! No way and I gonna be in a team with Su ! He’s gonna steal my chances of hitting the ball !“ Yoochun protested. “ Ara ! Ara ! I’ll just switch arraso? Jae, you’ll go to their team and su come to my team“ I concluded. “ okay ,call “ Jaejoong said shortly .

 The entire match was chaotic with Junsu’s english combat and Jaejoong’s competitive hits. “ Aish ! In the end , it just seems like both of them are playing , I barely could hit ! “ Changmin pouted. During the last match, Yuri unintentionally tripped over junsu’s leg and she fell onto the ground. Yunho immediately carried her bridal-style onto the benches. “ Gwenchanayo? “ Yunho asked her while Yuri just nodded. They crowded around her , showing concerns. “ Im alright , you guys continue your game “ Yuri smiled. “ Jongmalya? Are you sure you’re okay ? “ Jaejoong asked and she nodded. The 5 boys continued playing. “ I’m just gonna check on Yuri again “ Jaejoong told Changmin in the middle of the game.

“ Oh , Jaejoong oppa , what are you doing here? “ Yuri asked. “Checking on you.” He said. “ I told you , im perfectly fine “. Jaejoong lifted his eyebrow and sat beside her. “ Im just worried. “ He said. “Aigoo.. You worry too much , besides… “ Yuri leaned in and Jaejoong flinched until he could not go any further , she whispered, “ Im an angel .. I heal pretty fast “ before going back to position.       

============================================================================

Kay , im done. :) Sorry for the late update. Again.

I was too addicted to SungKyunKwan scandal xD That drama is awesome ~!!

Comments are motivation ~ heart

iLikeJaeRi :D