Yeo-seot

Beautiful Target

The next day at school, Sharon discovered she had not only Ravi in her class but also Hong Bin. She figured she never noticed them because she hadn't met them. As she walked into her class, math class to be exact, she gave them a smile as she walked to her seat. Ravi, sitting to the left of Hongbin, gave the younger teen a grin. It would be his luck for his person of interest to have his class, now wouldn't it? Hong Bin shook his head at his hyung as Ravi stared at the back of Sharon's head the entire class period. Whether Ravi knew it or not, his little crush was very obvious. Hong Bin chuckled when he saw the expression on Ravi's dazed look. He glanced from Ravi to Sharon, 'Let's see how far this puppy love can progress.'


After the period reached its end,  Gongchan emerged from his history class to walk to his mathmatics class. On his way, he passed by Sharon's math class. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her walk with Ravi and Hong Bin in the direction he had come from. Gongchan tilted his head, "So they've begun to get close with her..." He crossed his arms and began to make his way to his class.


"What class do you have now, noona?" Hong Bin questioned as they walked down the hall. Unbeknowest to the foreigner, other girls set the gaze upon her and the two attractive teens she was accompanied by and glared, eyes filled to the brim with jealousy.

"English," she replied. "That'll most likely be my best class here."

Ravi laughed heartily, "You got that right!"

"English is normally a mixed subject," Hong Bin started, "so you may have one of the hyungs there with you."

"That would be nice..."

"Whatever you do," Ravi began, "don't let anyone flirt." He shook a finger her sternly.

"Like you don't!" Hong Bin laughed, in return recieving a headlock.

Up ahead of the trio Ken could be seen about to enter the classroom. As he was about to go in, he spotted the three and gave a happy grin, "Dongsaengies~!" He flailed his arms about to gain their attention, and maybe even embarrass them. A good hyung has that kind of right, doesn't he?

Ravi groaned as stares bagan to occur, "That idiot..."

Hong Bin was unfazed, he even waved back, "Hi, hyung!"

Ken put his hands on his hips and beamed at the trio, "One of you in my class, huh?"

Ravi and Hong Bin each put a hand on Sharon's shoulder and pushed her forward, "She does." they chorused.

Ken hooked his arm with hers, "Kaja~" he sang as he guided them into the classroom, the second pair laughing as they went to their next class.


Short little update because it's, like, two in the morning and I'm having writer's block.

With Love and Mustaches,

FailAtAegyo4597