A-hob

Beautiful Target

Sandeul's POV:

I watched as Sharon and Ravi left our sights. I was left in a daze while Gongchan tried to get my attention. Did she hate me now? Is that why she she screamed and ran away from me when I grabbed her hand? Did she prefer Ravi over me? What if she just ditches me because of this?! Eotteoke?!

"Sandeul-ah!" Jin Young-hyung exclaimed as he slapped me across the face.

I put a hand to my face, "What was that for?!"

"You wouldn't stop muttering 'eotteoke',  no matter what we did to make you stop," CNU-hyung explained.

CNU- hyung reminded of my predicament. Now I'm panicking again. I grabbed the nearest person to me's shirt collar and exclaimed, "Ottokhaji?! She ran away from me!" The victim of my breakdown was poor Gongchan.

"Hyung!" Baro called as he grabbed me by the shoulders. "You are over-reacting!"

I pulled away as my hands began to shake nervously and chanted "Ottokhaji, ottokhaji, ottokhaji?!" Behind me, the rest shook their heads.

Sharon's POV:

As I was running out of the arcade and into the parking lot, I heard foot steps behind me before I felt a hand grab my wrist. I was then spun around to meet Ravi's concerned face. "Gwenchana?" he asked me.

"Ye..."

He looked around and notice the time of day, "It's getting pretty dark." He turned to me and smiled, "Would you like me to walk you home?"

I thought about it for a second, "De."

Ravi's POV:

While I was walking Sharon home, there was an awkward silence between us. I went through any question I could ask her in my head. This was most likely the only time I would get to be alone with her, so I don't want it being awkward. "Sooo..." I drawled.

"Sooo..."

"Did you finish that math homework...?" I was cursing myself in my head for saying such a stupid question.

"Actually, I didn't..."

I perked up, "Really now? Wae?"

Sharon turned sheepish, "Math isn't my best subject."

"I can help you out if you need it." After that the seemed to flow well until we were able to reach house.

I walked her up to the doorstep and she turned to me and bowed, "Komawo, Ravi-ya."

"No problem," I said as I pulled her into a hug. I was slightly, only slightly, enjoying it. When I pulled away she had a shocked look on her face. I grinned and brought her towards me again, but this time for something different.

A kiss on the top of her head.

Quickly I pulled away and began to walk away. Forgetting something, I turned back around and called to her, "Jaljayo, noona!" Then I made my hasty escape, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.


Next Day - Sharon's POV:

I was walking to school while thinking back to what happened last night. Ravi hugged me. Ravi kissed me on the head... When did this crap start happening to me?! As I continued to ponder the boy's sanity when I felt a body crash into me and squeeze in a death hug.

"Sharon-ah. Sharon-ah. Sharon-aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh," Sandeul called as he continued to crush me in his grip.

"Sandeul-oppa," I said to get his attention. "As much as I would love to hug you, could you please stop crushing my lungs?"

Sandeul quickly released, "Mianhe!" He stared at me, "Why did you run away yesterday? Did I offend you? Am I becoming too obnoxious? Do you hate me, Sharon-ah?" He looked at me with the saddest pair of puppy eyes I have ever seen.

"Daww, Sandeul-oppa, it's not of those things! I'll tell you at lunch why I ran off, arasseo?"

"Deh..." A thought seemed to have come to his mind, "Did you walk home alone?"

"Ani," I said as I shook my head, "Ravi-yah walked me home after he came and found me."

He had a disappointed look on his visage, "Ah..."

"Gwenchana?"

Sandeul stood straight and forced a smile, "Neh! Let's get going to our classes, ye?"