Da-seot

Beautiful Target

After they finished eating, the five boys parted ways from Sharon with waves and smiles. As those five walked away, six came in their place. Hyuk skipped ahead of the group and tapped the foreign beauty on her shoulder. Turning around, Sharon was met with the smiling face of a blonde stranger. Five other guys followed behind him and they all stood in front of her.

"Hi, noona~" Hyuk greeted with a smile. She waved back awkwardly. "My name's Hyuk and these are my hyungs!" he gestured to the guys behind him.

One with red hair raised his hand and waved, "Yo~ I'm Ravi."

Another with light brown hair stretched out his arms and waved his hands with a bright smile on his face, "My name's Ken~"

The dark haired one just raised hand and said, "Leo."

Hyuk leaned over to her and whispered inher ear, "Don't mind him; his nickname is Poker Face for obvious reasons."

One of the ones with black hair came and stood by her, "I'm Hong Bin." He pointed to the other black haired one, "That's N-hyung."

"Hiya," Sharon said, still a little awkward.

"May we know this pretty girl's name?" N questioned smoothly.

She blushed and grinned sheepishly, "Sharon."

Ravi came forward and wrapped an arm around her shoulder while walking her forward, "I say it's time for a little bonding. Right, guys?" He got nods and voices of agreement. "Kaja! Amusement park we go~"


Once they reached the amusement park, Hong Bin and Hyuk seized both of Sharon's arms, "Noona will be coming with us first!" Hyuk exclaimed as the two dragged the girl away.

"Bye bye!" HongBin yelled back to the ditched four. Once they were a good distance away from the others, the two slowed their pace and released Sharon's arms.

"I have a question," Hong Bin voiced.

"Neh?"

"When's your birthday?" he asked. "I kinda wanna know if I'm your oppa or if you my noona."

"February 3," she replied.

Hong Bin grinned and looked to Hyuk who reflected the same look. Then, as if they're minds were linked, wrapped their amrs around Sharon in a tight hug, "Noona!" the two exclaimed.They released her and began another sequence of  dragging the poor girl all over until Leo and Ravi came and stole the girl from their dongsaengs.

Ravi threw his arm back around the girl as the three walked, "So... favorite pastry?'

She gave him a strange look, "I dunno, what about yours?"

"Coffee," the two answered in unison.

"Coffee's a pastry?"

"Don't question," Leo instructed. "Just answer."

"I guess coffee would be mine, too..."

Ravi grinned at Leo, "We should all go get coffee together sometime."

"I heard your birthday's February 3," Leo started, "that true?"

"Yeah..."

"Heh," Leo chuckled, "she's older than you, Ravi."

Ravi brought her closer to his side, "Noona~" They bought some cotton candy and rode on some of the rides before it was disturbed.

N and Ken soon came up to the two, "We'll be taking our turn now, gentlemen~" Ken laughed as N layed his hands on her shoulder and steered her in the direction of foods stands.

"What's one of your favorite past times?" N questioned as they ate some ddubokki from the stand.

"I like listening to music," Sharon replied.

"Like who?" Ken looked to her.

"Uh, a lot of it's rock, but in Korean bands I listen to BIGBANG and MBLAQ and others..."

"Up top, sister," N said as he raised his hand for a high-five which she answered with a fist bump.

"I don't like touching hands..."

"Okay~" he replied smiling. "But I'm a BIGBANG fan, too."

"Really now?" She looked at the two, "What do you guys like to do?"

"I like to draw," Ken answered.

"And I like dancing," N added.

"I have some friends back at home who like to draw and dance," Sharon commented.

"Jinjja?" the two voiced smiling. Throughout the day, a pair of the six would steal the girl from another until it was late at night.

"Oh, it's pretty late," Sharon said, looking up at the star filled sky.

"I'll walk ya home," Ravi offered.

"All right," she agreed. After returning her home, Ravi turned around to find Gongchan.

"Hyung," Gongchan started, "why're you going after the same girl as Sandeul-hyung?" He was walking with one of his hyungs, people passing them by on the crowded streets. Many people standing around, waiting for friend while others go to the food stalls.

"Why can't I," Ravi questioned.

"Well," the younger one started, "I mean, Sandeul-hyung really likes her."

"How do you know I don't?'' his friend asked fiercely. "Besides, it's all in her decision." Gongchan thought about his words carefully, and somewhat agreed with them. It was her choice...