{ Invisible Wall }

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-->> I n v i s i b l e  Wall <<--

 

“Well, everyone calls her Cinderella, but her real name is Sumin.” Yongguk told the Prince.

“Sumin?” asked Daehyun thoughtful .

“Yes, why? Is something wrong?” Yongguk questioned. Daehyun shook his head lightly before answered.

“No, the name is just familiar.”

“It’s a common name,” said Yongguk.

“You’re right.” Daehyun nodded. “Anyway, where is she?”

“In your private garden. Should I come with you?” Yongguk questioned.

“No, please find more information about her,” said the Prince, leaving hasty.

“And when am I going to meet her?” Yongguk called after his friend.

“Soon enough, just help me with the information first. Thank you.” Daehyun shouted back and left.

 

The Prince found Sumin in the garden, standing under a bloom tree with her hand in the air and her eyes closed, as if she was feeling the pink cherry blossoms against her skin. For one second, Daehyun forgot what he was supposed to do. He just stood there, watching the girl while a smile unknowing appeared on his lips. This beautiful picture reminded him of something.

 

---Flashback---

“Look, Dae, it’s snowing. Pink snow.” The Prince heard his friend called. Sumin was standing under their favorite cherry tree, waving at him. It was cheery blossom season. The garden was pink, covered with those little cute blossoms. Cherry petals were falling down from the tree slowly, as if they had wings and were carefully landing on the ground, and every time when a wind blew, the air was immediately filled with thousands of little pink petals, making it looked like a mini pink snowstorm.

“Pabo, that isn’t snow,” said Daehyun as he came closer, patted the little girl’s head gently.

“I’m not a pabo,” Sumin pouted, grabbed Dae’s hand and raise it in the air.

“You have to feel it. Come on, close your eyes,” said Sumin as she turned her head up too and closed her eyes.

---Flashback ended---

 

“What are you doing?” Daehyun asked, breaking the silence.

“Prince Daehyun,” Sumin said in shock, turned around. She was so deep in her thoughts that she hadn’t heard the Prince coming. It was always like that when she stood under a cherry tree. She would travel to her own world. Besides, it was blooming season and the flower’s scent was everywhere in the air.

“What are you doing?” Daehyun repeated.

“Feeling the snow,” answered Sumin, half playfully, half seriously.

“What?”  Daehyun asked in disbelief. Somehow this girl remembered him of his Minmin. But how?

“Just kidding, I’m not a Pabo.” Sumin laughed, causing Daehyun to smile unknowingly at the memory he had never forgot.

I’m not a Pabo.

“It’s so good the tree is still here.” Sumin said and all of sudden, Daehyun’s smile disappeared while his expression became serious again. How could he forget his real intention? Stupid cherry tree.  

“It seems like you’ve been oftener here than I thought.” He said with a low voice that caused Sumin to remember in which situation Daehyun and she were. For a short moment, she thought she was talking to the old Daehyun. Yet, she wasn’t.

“So, tell me, why were you at the ball? Did the killer send you? Who is he?” Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter