{Jung Young Ae}

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-->New character in this chapter^^ <--

{Jung Young Ae} The Queen /Daehyun's Mother

{Han Soohyun} Sumin's mother

 

 

                                                                                                             

The Prince ran out the ball quickly, chasing after the mysterious girl. It was just a simple question about the keychain, so why did she run away, if she wasn’t hiding anything? Whatever it was, it just made him more suspicious.

The Prince followed the steady footsteps, running after the girl to the end of the hallway. Yet, suddenly she was gone, as if she had just disappeared into thin air.

“Damn it,” yelled Daehyun in frustration. How could he lose his target in his castle, his home? That only made the young Prince more curious. That girl seemed to know the castle very well. It was undoubted that she had been in the castle often. No matter how, Daehyun need to find that girl.

Sumin’s heart jumped like crazy as she saw Daehyun through the half opened door. Luckily, the Prince hadn’t noticed her and passed by. Luckily, the Prince hadn’t noticed her while passing by. Silently, she thanked god that she remembered a shortcut. Good that she used to play in the castle a lot that she knew it like her own home. However, Sumin was still surprised, since she hadn’t thought that she’d still remember this place so well, after so many years.

After making sure that Daehyun had heft, the young girl breathed out in relief, turning around to lean against the door. Just then, her eyes widened in shock and her hands started to shiver. She felt a cold flash through her body and in the same second she froze, unable to move, as tears fell down her cheeks. She was in the royal library.

 

 

“Mommy?” The little Sumin called, going through the hallway, looking around. It was getting late and Daehyun had to leave because of his riding lesson. The little girl was alone in the giant castle.

“Mommy, where are you?” She shouted again. She had been looking for her mother for over an hour and she was still nowhere to find. Sumin’s small legs were getting tired and she was hungry. She just wanted to find her mother and get home. Then her mother would cook something delicious and they would wait for her father and she would tell him how much fun he had today or how 'mean' Daehyun was. Just like every day. Yet, all that never happened again. From that day on, everything was never the same again.

Sumin discovered people standing before the library, everybody trying to look inside. Everyone was shocked and was talking about some poor woman.

“Mommy” The young girl called, causing everybody to look at her. It suddenly became too silent. No one said a word. Then, everyone’s expression changed from shock to sad. Sumin came closer and dropped the teddy bear in her arms by what she saw. Her mom was lying on the cold floor, unmoving and covered in blood, too much blood. Her face was pale and her eyes were closed.

Why was she sleeping on the floor? It’s cold there.

 

Daehyun stopped running, as he heard someone’s crying coming from the library. Carefully, he stepped closer and looked though the half opened door. Because of the bright moonlight and because the person was standing with his back to him, Daehyun couldn’t tell who it was, only that it was a beautiful figure of a young girl. Her crying was quiet, but it hurt his heart badly. Never had he heard someone crying like that, as if she was in so much pain that she wasn’t able to cry out loud. The Prince didn’t know what to do. Should he talk to the girl? Should he go away and leave her alone? Maybe he should ask the poor girl what was wrong.

Just as Daehyun opened the door, stepping in, the girl flinched and turned around. Within a second the Prince recognized the person in front of him. It was the same girl from the ball, the one he had been looking for the whole night. By that his hand formed a fist and he felt his face got hotter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter