{Jung Daehyun}

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Prince Daehyun?” Sumin said in shock with widen eyes. She couldn’t believe she was standing in front of Daehyun, her old friend. She had recognized the Prince from the very first second. Daehyun hadn’t change at all. He still looked like the same Prince that Sumin had kept in her memories.

 

The little Sumin flinched as a hand grabbed her wrist, dragging her out of the beautiful majestic garden. 

“Dae, what are you doing?” She asked.

“Hurry up, Minmin!” The prince told his younger friend.

“What are we doing here?” Sumin asked, whispering, as they arrived at the Queen’s bedchamber and hid behind the couch.

“Mother will go out soon; I want to show you something.” Dae placed his hand closer to Sumin’s ear, leaned closer and whispered.

The young Sumin looked at the Prince confusingly, but her eyes quickly wandered to the door as the Queen and her maid walked out, leaving.

As soon as his mom was gone, Daehyun took the younger girl’s hand and lead her to the Queen’s dressing room. Sumin’s jaw dropped when she entered the huge room with thousands colorful, beautiful dresses and shoes.

“Oh my gog, do they all belong to your mom?”  Sumin asked, running from the dresses to the shoes, then to the gloves like she was in her own world.

“Come on, Minmin, it’s right here” Daehyun’s cute voice brought Sumin back to earth. She followed the Prince to the middle of the room where Dae stopped in front of a jewelry table, pointing at it.

“Look,” said the little Prince, causing Sumin to widen her eyes in surprise.

“Oh my god, Dae, isn’t that ---?” She asked, but was cut off by Daehyun before she could finish her question.

“Yes, it is,” answered Daehyun, taking the crown in his hand. Then he turned to Sumin and placed it on the little girl’s head carefully, smiling.

“When I grow up, I’ll marry you and make you my Queen,” said the Prince with confidence.

“But what if you’ll forget me when you grow up?” Sumin asked innocently, pouting.

“I won’t.”

Dae’s answer met a doubting Sumin.

“Uhm… then,” said the Prince thoughtfully.

Then, suddenly, he got on his knees and took Sumin’s hand, saying.

“Han Minmin, will you marry me?”

By that, a smile appeared on Sumin’s lips as she bent down, hugging Daehyun tightly.

“Yes, I will.” She said, kissed Dae’s cheek.

“Then we are engaged now,” said the little Dae cheerfully. “See? Now we can’t be separated anymore and I’ll never ever forget you.”

 

“May I have this dance, my dear?” The prince asked politely, causing Sumin to closed her eyes and opened them immediately again to make sure that she wasn’t dreaming and that Dae was really standing in front of her, asking her to dance.

She had missed the Prince so much that it hurt. So a long time ago she had given up and had said to herself that she would never see Dae again.

Yet, now the Prince was standing right before her with almost no distance. Right now, the only thing between them was air and nothing more, while a few hours ago it was stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter