Once upon a time...

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]This is not a real part of the story, but the original version of Cinderella. But it’s important that you know it, because if you don’t, you won’t understand the coming up story. (Hahaha why am I doing this? As if you don't know Cinderella :P)
PS: This chapter is not written by me. I only changed some details, so it would fits in, but the original text is from here(Wikipedia).

                                                                                                             

After the Prince and Sumin – or better known as Cinderella – married and lived happily ever after, this was the version of Cinderella’s story people believed in. Yet, they didn’t know that there were more secrets hiding behind this magical story, because there was no magic.  

 

Once upon a time there was a rich man whose wife died, leaving him with their adorable child, Han Sumin.  She was beautiful, warm hearted, caring, a girl of unparalleled goodness and sweet temper. After his wife’s death, the man married a new wife who had two children, a daughter and a son. They were beautiful and lovely, but their hearts were ugly, full with darkness.  
The Stepmother and her children forced Sumin into servitude, where she was made to work day and night in menial chores. After her chores were done for the day, she retired to the barren and cold room given to her, and curled up near the fireplace in an effort to stay warm.
She was often covered with cinders, giving rise to the mocking nickname "Cinderella".
Cinderella bore the abuse patiently and dared not tell her father, since his wife controlled him entirely. Besides, he was never home because of his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter