{ Solution }

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last day had passed faster than they boys wished and what they had feared was becoming true. There was only a few hours left until Himchan’s execution day.

Daehyun and Yongguk were sitting unmoving in their friend’s cell, staring in the air with lifeless eyes. They felt scared, sad and angry; but most of all, they felt guilty towards Himchan. They couldn’t help him even though they had tried everything to find the real murder. They couldn’t persuade the King to delay the execution either, since the Princess’ husband – the King of the neighbor Kingdom – was going to visit his wife’s family next week. The problem was a mythos that the King family had believed in for centuries. It said that if noble blood flowed while two Kings were in the same castle, a terrible war would happen between two Kingdoms.

Since last night, Daehyun and Yongguk had stayed with Himchan. They didn’t know what to talk about in such a situation, but it was just clear that they have to stay together right now.  

“Where is Sumin? Doesn’t she want to see this old man one last time?” Himchan asked, laughed at his own joke, while the other boys didn’t show any reaction and only looked him in disbelief.

Off all people, how came that Himchan was the one being so fearless? It was as if he had resigned to his fate.

“She has been in the kitchen since yesterday and cooked none stop. No one could get her out there. Perhaps it’s her way to overcome the situation.” Yongguk explained.

“Poor girl, she makes me feel so sorry.” Himchan’s statement caused Daehyun to jump up in anger.

“Seriously? Is that what you’re thinking now? Shouldn’t you worry about yourself? Stop acting like you’re not scared. Do you think you’re brave when you do that? That’s so annoying.” The Prince yelled loudly in frustration, rushed out of the cell, leaving his shocked friends behind. However, as soon as he reached the stairways, someone bumped into him hardly.

“Minmin,” said Daehyun surprisingly. “You here?”

 “Isn’t it improper to behave like that, Dae?” Sumin asked with a serious expression, but very soon she looked softer and held Daehyun’s hand gently, leading the Prince back to Himchan.

“Don’t be like that on such a day, please.” She said with a sad voice.

It was a mystery how Daehyun would do everything this girl asked for. Maybe it was her gentleness, her puppy eyes or her soft touch.

“I heard that you guys haven’t eaten anything yet?” Sumin asked as she entered the cell with Daehyun and just like Himchan, she acted like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter