{Choi Junhong}

❝A Bloody Fairy Tale❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-->This is how the characters in this chapter look like^^ <--
 

{Han Soohyun} Sumin's mother


{Han Hyun Jung} Sumin's Stepmother
when she was young
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sumin was kneeing on the cold floor to look under her bed. No rope. Where the hell was her rope? She knew exactly that she put it in her small commode. How could it be gone? She needed it to get out of her room through the window. She had heard Hyun Jung told Sulli that she would lock her up would lock her up in order to hinder her from attending the ball and she couldn’t let it happen. She had to get into the castle.She knew she was no angel. And she didn’t expect anyone to think of her that way as well. Yet, for some reason they did. They would look at her in disbelief if she’d swear or if she’d just laugh too loud. No, she was no angel. She was just simply a quite girl who preferred to listen than to speak. She didn’t mind people misunderstand her. She just didn’t care about them at all.

The young girl sighed, stood up and almost fell on the floor again, but luckily she had made it to the bed. Feeling too dizzy to stand up again, she just sat there, unmoving. Her head hurt from the loud yelling of her stepmother and on top of that her stomach was hurt by the hunger she was having. Her stepmother hadn’t let her eat anything the whole day, since she was too late at the market and all the fishes were sold.
Sumin looked up as she heard her stepmother calling her loudly. Standing up quickly, she ran upstairs, finding her stepmother and her stepsiblings in the kitchen, well dressed. 

“Here you are, finally. What do you eat that you’re so slow? Oh wait, you ate nothing.” Sulli said and laughed at her own good joke. Sumin rolled her eyes, ignoring her stepsister.

“You,” She heard Hyun Jung called, telling her to come closer. “Look at this.”
Sumin came closer and saw a dish full of lentils in the ashes. I want you to pick the lentils out of ashes and it should be done when we’re back or else you are going to sleep on the kitchen floor tonight.”
Then she gave the twins the sign that they were leaving.
Sumin bit her lip, holding back the tears that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter