Example Of My Weirdness

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

 

Pairings: CAPRick, ChangJi, Nieljoe, Hinted: ChuNiel, ChangNiel

Plot: Teen Top(Minus CAP, Ricky, and Changjo because I'm lazy and didn't want to think) plus alcohol. Well, this should be entertaining.

L.Joe, Ricky, Changjo, and CAP stared at a drunk Chunji who was weakly clinging to Niel's arm, declaring his love for the younger over and over. "Niel-ah, saaaranghaeyoooooo~"

 

Niel whined, trying desperatly to tug his arm out of the older's grip. "Hyung hajimaaa!"

 

Chunji shook his head before raising Niel's arm to his mouth and it. "I wonder if you'd taste like chickeeeennnnn~"

 

"Wait, ani, Chunji don't bite-" L.Joe started before the slightly elder male bit into Niel's arm.

 

"OW! Hyung!"

 

"Too late..."

 

Niel squirmed as Chunji nipped, , and his arm because - apparently - he tasted like chicken. "H-Hyung, ow, hajima!"

 

Chunji ignored him and continued noming on his arm before pulling back with a goofy grin. Randomly, the four bystanders left for a few seconds to get stuff to tame the hyper and drunk male, but when they came back, Niel was nowhere to be seen. "Where's..?" Changjo asked quietly.

 

Chunji stretched before locking eyes with Changjo making the younger shiver when a flame ignited in his eyes. The elder stalked up to him, grabbed him, and started pulling him towards the oven. "Yay~ Two chickens~!"

 

The younger's eyes widened and started squirming.

 

"Yah, Chunji! Don't shove Changjo into the oven! He's too tall for that!" CAP protested, rushing up to them. L.Joe looked around for Niel before he heard noises coming from the fridge. "What the...?"

 

He stalked up to it before opening it, gasping when Niel fell out and clung to L.Joe because he was warm. "How the hell did Chunji-hyung fit Niel-hyung in the fridge?!" Ricky exclaimed, raising his arms in the air. "DAMMIT LEE CHANHEE, I'M NOT A CHICKEN." Changjo suddenly boomed, punching the elder in the gut to pass him out. He carried the elder to their shared room.

 

"C-Cold. S-So cold." Niel stuttered, clinging to L.Joe like his life depended on it. The older was giving him a huge hug as he dragged him to their shared room to cuddle him all night and try to warm him up. CAP and Ricky glanced at each other before going to their room.

 

 

~~--Two Weeks Later--~~

 

"DAMMIT. Who gave Chunji-hyung the alc- CHUNJI, CAP IS NOT CLOTHES." Niel ordered before switching to scolding the elder. L.Joe snickered, Ricky gasped, and Changjo laughed as Chunji unbuckled, ed, and ped CAP's pants to stick one of his legs inside the left leg then sticking his other leg inside the elder's shirt.

 

"How in the world can he bend that way?" L.Joe questioned while chuckling. "HOW in the WORLD can he WALK?" Ricky questioned as Chunji started to - weirdly - walk around the room, dragging CAP on the ground. "Chunji, Chunji, Channie, ChunChun, Chunnie, HeeWee, HeeHee, LEE CHANHEE." Changjo said sternly. Chunji blinked in drunken confusion, looking at the younger. "CAP. Is. Not. Pants."

 

Chunji blinked slowly before walking away. The four face-palmed.

 

~~--Three Weeks Later--~~

 

Chunji sighed. "Great. Now Niel's drunk and stuck in his room."

 

"Making noises." L.Joe stated bluntly, staring at the closed door as Niel's muffled voice came threw in pants and moans. "What if he's ing?"

 

"Hyung!" Ricky shouted, staring at him in bewilderment. L.Joe shrugged before jumping when CAP suddenly walked in with thick combat boots. "Step back, that door is coming off now."

 

The four jumped away from the door and CAP struted up to it then kicked the door open, gaping at the sight before them. "The , Niel you're not supposed to wear clothes like that!" Chunji squeaked.

 

Niel was wearing his pants as a weird jacket, his underwear as a hat, and his shirt as his pants. L.Joe blushed slightly at his bare chest but laughed at his drunken retardedness. Changjo calmly walked up to his hyung. "Ahn Daniel, you have this all wrong. Your clothes are on the wrong areas."

 

Niel rose an eyebrow. "Don't callll me by mmmy full name maaaknae-e."

 

Changjo rolled his eyes. "Mian, hyung." He mumbled before punching Niel in the gut to pass him out. He calmly strutted to the others, dragging everyone but L.Joe out. "YOU can change him L.Joe-hyung."

 

 

~~--One Week Later--~~

 

Ricky bit his lower lip. "L-L.Joe-hyung, that's a watermelon, not a hat."

 

Niel crossed his arms. "How the hell did he break a watermelon with his head?"

 

L.Joe giggled as he cut orange slices and put them over his eyes. "Glaaaassesssss make things go oraaangeee~!"

 

"That's because it is an orange." CAP said as he watched L.Joe skip around the kitchen. Suddenly, all of their eyes widened and Niel all but screeched. "Hyung, that's a lemon not toothpaste!"

 

L.Joe ignored him as he brushed his teeth with the lemon juice then freezeing, his lips retracting into his mouth and his left eye clamping shut, his right twitching and watering. "Told you..." Niel sighed.

 

Soon though, the alcohol died the sourness of the lemon and L.Joe continued being an drunken idiot. Changjo rose on of his hands. "Uh, hyung, that's pepper spray not powder. No, don't put it on your underwear- Too late." He clenched his hand into a fist and dropped it with a sigh as L.Joe's eyes widened and he started jumping around everywhere, holding his crotch.

 

"Ow, my woman and man pleaser!" He whined making the other five make a 'pft!' noise and stare at him in shock. "Oh lord, my noodle!"

 

"Did.... did he just say he has a small ?" Chunji questioned quietly. "He actually doesn't...." Niel stated, also speaking quietly.

 

L.Joe continued to jump around. "ing Christ, my fire hose!"

 

Niel fell onto the sofa, hand shooting to his mouth to keep from laughing. Chunji leaned against the wall, sniffling awkwardly while chuckling. Ricky fell to the floor, already laughing loudly. Changjo grinned, chuckling. CAP chuckled as well. L.Joe jumped over a table then over Ricky. " man, my joy stick! My hurricane! My ding dong!"

 

Now, all five of them were laughing. L.Joe continued his little pain attack. "Hyung, if it hurts, take off the underwear and clean yourself!" Changjo scolded while laughing. The elder ignored him, moving around a lamp. "My ing ding-a-ling!"

 

Not once did the five stop laughing. "Owowowowow, my baby maker!"

 

Now the five already dying of laughter males were laughing impossibly harder, tears cascading down their faces as they harshly and painfully in sharp pants just when L.Joe magically jumped over the couch and Niel's head, pain every where on his facial expression. "My tree!"

 

Niel tamed his laughter slightly, still panting painfully. "T-T-Tree?"

 

Changjo grinned as he also slightly tamed his laughter. "Y-You know like-"

 

"My drill!" L.Joe shouted, interrupting the younger's explanation. Niel and Changjo continued laughing. It's ironic how even their laughing is just as in sync as their dancing. "My friggin' lightswitch!"

 

Niel and Ricky froze, looking up in thought before bursting into another fit of laughter again. "O-Oh, I can-can't breathe!"

 

"My s'gettie and meatballs are burning like hell!" L.Joe painfully whined, not heping the other males situation and intention of shutting up. "Ah, my door knob is a burnin'!"

 

"H-Hyung take them off i-if-!" Changjo started to say before interrupting himself by laughing, on the ground. "It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, my hammer hurts!"

 

"It-It hurts t-to bre-breathe s-so much!" CAP said, wiping away tears even though it was in vain since new ones poured down. "My juggernauts! My freaking stick!"

 

Chunji in a deep, painful breath. "T-That w-was the mo-most.... n-normal th-thing h-he's cal-lled it!" And then he started rolling again, accidentally rolling onto Niel. Niel ignored him as he continued laughing and sharp breathing. L.Joe bent down slightly before bouncing around again. "My poor rising sun, oh my poor nards!"

 

"N-Nards?" Ricky repeated as his eyebrows knitted together to look sad, though a smile still plastered on his face and laughs spilled from his throat. L.Joe bent down one more time before hopping up and down and speaking in a tongue-rolling accent. "My mothering millennium rod!"

 

"H-He wat-watches Y-Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged?" Niel questioned with shock though still laughing insanely.

 

L.Joe shook slightly before unknowingly bouncing towards the wall. "My di--!"

 

WHAM!

 

Straight into the pale, pale yellow wall which caused him to fall flat onto the ground, passed right out. Making the five laugh - again - impossibly harder. "W-When he wa-was go-going to c-call it b-by it's-tst.... a-actual n-name, h-he hits the w-wall! The h-hell?!" Changjo questioned as he buried his head into a pillow to try, and fail, to tame his laughing.

 

~~--Next morning--~~

 

L.Joe groaned as he woke up, looking beside him to see a also just waking up Niel. "Hey, Niel?"

 

"Mm?" He hummed.

 

"Why do my nards hurt? Did you jump me last night? Did.... did I jump you last night?"

 

Niel made a 'pft!' sound and chuckling quietly. "You got drunk and put pepper spray on your nards."

 

L.Joe's eyes widened and he groaned again. "So no was involved?"

 

Niel looked up in thought before shrugging. "Well. For you. CAP-hyung and Ricky went at it after we finally got you in bed and Changjo talked me into a with him and Chunji-hyung."

 

L.Joe gaped at him before wrapping his arms around him and nibbling his neck. "But you're miiiiiiine!"

 

"You were drunk and passed out, shut the hell up."

 

A/N

Sooo....yeah. xD This lovely person, omgith, said yes when I asked if I should show an example of my weirdnes in a fic. Of course this didn't come to me right off the bat, I did a weird role play with one of my older brothers so I just stole certain parts of it and made it into a oneshot of weirdness. I could have gone weirder but whatever man, this isn't normal so I'll deal with it. xDD So yeah here. c: I don't own the word nards, I'm pretty sure MarkiplierGAME does since he says it pretty much EVERY Happy Wheels Highlights. xD If you want more weird chapters of weirdness, just so it. xDDD okaybye~ ouo