Love Through Astraphobia

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Astraphobia - Fear of Thunder and Lightning

 

Pairing: ChuNiel(ChunjixNiel/ChanheexDaniel)

Summery: A big storm occures during the night, startling Niel into reality. Chunji is sleeping peacefully beside him. What does Niel do? Well, it's obvious.

 

Niel jumped, eyes wide with fright as he curled in on himself beside his peacefully sleeping hyung, Chunji on the bed. Thunder rolled through the sky making Niel whimper in fear, gripping his pillow. A crackel of lightning, a boom of thunder. Another whimper and a few tears escaped Niel. He took a few deep breathes, moving around to where he used his legs to press his pillow against his chest and pressed his hands over his ears. He shivered, whined, and whimperd when another case of thunder opened in the sky, loud and cracking.

He shook his head back and forth slightly with more whimpers. "Stop, make it stop.."

-

"Appa? U-Umma?" A young Niel whipsered as he threw his blankets over his head and shivered when thunder boomed loudly. "S-Someone? He-Help me.."

"H-Hyu-ungs?" He whispered again. "I.. I don't li-"

A loud shriek ripped it's self from his throat.


-

Chunji yawned in his sleep, rolling onto his side so his back was facing Niel. As if the thunder was in tune with the elder's movement, a extremly loud crack of thunder boomed making Niel yelp and tightly wrap his arms around his hyung, burying his face between his shoulder blades. Chunji groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. "Niel-ah..? What are you..?"

Niel shook his head, tightening his grip. Chunji knitted his eyebrows together in confusion before flipping around in the younger's iron grip. "Niel-ah?" He repeated, cupping his cheeks and raising his head. His eyes widened slightly when he saw the tears streaming down the pale cheeks from those closed eyes. "Niel-ah?" He softly called once again.

Niel slowly opened his eyes and stared at his hyung. Those said glossy eyes widened before squeezing shut when thunder boomed once again, placing his head on his chest. "Niel-ah? You're scared of thunder?"

The younger hesitently nodded, shivering as he heard the faint cracking sound of lightning warning you of the next noise; thunder. Chunji blinked before reaching over to the bedside table to grab his mp3 player, sticking the earbuds into the younger's ears and turning it on, playing soothing slow music like Stay by Poets of The Fall. Niel blinked in surprise, staring at Chunji's clothed chest. Said elder smiled slightly before wrapping one of his arms around his dongsaeng's shoulders.

Chunji soothingly rubbed Niel's back, turning up the volume on the mp3 player when he realized the younger could still hear the thunder. "H-Hyung..."

Chunji smiled, pulling away from the surprised younger and staring into his eyes. He leaned down before placing his thin yet plump lips onto the younger's soft yet firm thick ones. Niel gasped letting Chunji slither his tongue into his mouth. Niel stayed tensed, staring at the elder's closed eyes in shock before he felt relaxation crawl through his senses, swirling around his bones and muscles to make him calm down, loosening up. He hesitently kissed his hyung back.

The elder already knew he was going to have bruises on his waist in the morning as Niel tightened his grip. He knew the others would most likely "question" him about it knowing them. But, he didn't care, he just wanted his dongsaeng to relax; it hurt him to see him scared. Niel started to quietly mewl into his hyung's mouth, only hearing the music, only feeling Chunji. "H-Hyung, w-wae?" The younger questioned when they parted for air.

Chunji smiled widely, kissing his dongsaeng's forehead. Niel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He rose a hand to pull out an earbud but jumped in fright as thunder boomed. Chunji dropped his smile slightly, placing the headphone back into Niel's ear. He also shook his head, kissing the younger again before placing his head on his chest, softly wrapping an arm around him.

Niel sighed, loosening his grip on Chunji's waist as he drifted into a gentle slumber once again only hearing the music, only feeling Chunji. The said elder smiled again before also falling asleep.

~~--Next Morning--~~

Niel groaned as he slowly awoke. He blinked a few times before jumping in surprise when he saw Chunji staring at him with a smile. They stared at each other for a few minutes before Niel rose a hand to one of his earbuds, freezeing then pulling it out. "Hyung..? Why are you staring at me..?"

Chunji chuckled lowly. "Just... you look cute in your sleep."

Niel's eyes widened and he blushed before coughing awkwardly. "Um.. k-kamsamnida for.. last night.."

Chunji grinned. "No prob Niel-ah~"

The younger turned off the mp3 player since it was close to no battery before placing it on the bedside table. He felt arms wrap around his waist making him tense up slightly. "Hyung? You're hugging me... why?"

"Well... you accepted my kiss last night so..." Chunji explained slowly, placing his head on Niel's shoulder. Niel turned around in his grip and blushed more. "A-Ani hyung, it wasn't..."

He regretted those words immediately as sadness clouded Chunji's irises. "But... I..."

"H-Hyung,  I didn't mean that." Niel quickly sputtered making confusion mix with the sadness. "You just said.."

Niel sighed. "A-Ani, I do like you, but-"

"But only as a friend.." Chunji interrupted with a sadened sigh. Niel shook his head. "Aniya!"

Chunji rose an eyebrow. "Don't try to make me feel better dongsaeng."

Niel looked around awkwardly before leaning in to kiss Chunji. "Ani, I like you." He said when they parted making the elder's eyes widened. His heart skipped a beat when Chunji smiled widely and hugged him with a laugh. He pulled back and kissed the younger. Niel smiled into the kiss and responded.

"Hey, Niel-hyung were you- Oh." Changjo suddenly said, opening the door and calmly striding in before freezeing when he saw them kissing. They pulled away from each other in surprise. Changjo rose an eyebrow. "I came in here to see if Niel-hyung was okay last night since he has a fear of storms, but since you two are occupied I'll leave." He grinned and walked out.

The duo blushed before glancing at each other. They burst into a fit of giggles. "Saranghaeyo Chunji-hyung."

"I love you too yeobo." Chunji responded with another giggle. Niel blushed. "Y-Yeobo?"

Chunji grinned and kissed his nose. "You're my yeobo~ My baby~"

Niel stayed quiet with a red face before smiling. "You're my Chunji-hyung, my jagiya."

And they shared another gentle kiss. Funny how you can get a lover over a phobia of storms, right?

 

A/N

 

So spamming you guys, oh my gawd. xD I kinda feel for Niel in this; I have brontophobia(fear of thunder). xDD