Rescued

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Pairing: NielJoe(NielxL.Joe/DanielxByunghun)

Summery: Byunghun's boyfriend, Daniel, gets kidnapped by a mass murderer who has been after him for years.

 

What twentythree year old Lee Byunghun had expected to do when he got to work at the HPD station was stride to his office, waving at his friends and co-workers, sit on his black leather chair, look over new files and type away on his laptop. And the best part; get a sudden lap full of his twentytwo year old boyfriend Ahn Daniel with a special home-made cup of coffee. A few giggles and chuckles, small talk, and a make-out session. Make plans for later, also talk about some cases.

What he didn't expect was Yoo Changhyun, one of their close friends, bursting into his office with a tear-stained face, pratically screaming with a hoarse and cracking voice that Daniel had been kidnapped. How they knew; a shady phone call stating that if they didn't bring ten million dollars to the Rainbow Bridge, Daniel was going to be dropped into the river left to die. It was the normal call that's always in movies and series, but to Byunghun it was one of the most serious threats ever.

Now Byunghun, Bang Minsoo, Changhyun, Choi Jonghyun, and Lee Chanhee were walking along the bridge. Byunghun rose his hand to tell them to stay there.

"Byunghun-" Chanhee started before said male turned around with a determined look. "Chanhee, Daniel is my boyfriend. I need to do this. Alone."

Chanhee shrunk in on himself slightly before sighing. Byunghun stared at him before turning back around and walking foreward, duffle bag full of the money in hand. His eyes were closed as he walked before opening them when he sensed someone in front of him. A tall male with tan skin, dark blue eyes, and long black hair pulled into a low pony tail with a few strands curving around his face. There was a scar on his right eye and a skull tattoo on his shoulder. He was obviously not from around here. The man grinned, side glancing to the river. Byunghun looked over and his breath hitched in his throat.

Daniel was hanging over the river with ropes painfully tightly tied around his torso that was attached to a crane-like item on the side of the bridge. He had a gag and ripped clothes, bruises and stratches all over him. He also had tears streaming down his face. His eyes connected with Byunghun's and his eyes widened. He tried to scream Byunghun's name but it was muffled. Byunghun stayed calm, sighing deeply. He tossed the bag at the man. "There. Now release Daniel."

The man grinned. "Sure."

He tossed the money into the river and pressed a button that snaps the line and dropped Daniel into the river.

"Aniya!" Byunghun shouted as the others tensed up and looked shocked. Byunghun jumped onto the side and dived head first into the water, kicking his feet furiously to get to Daniel's body. Daniel looked at Byunghun before he slowly shut his eyes. This made Byunghun panic; kicking faster until Daniel was in his arms. He swam back to the surface panting harshly before swimming to land. He placed Daniel down, removing the gag and ropes.

"D-Daniel-ah?" Byunghun whispered; Daniel wasn't in the water long enough to get water in his lungs and to faint. Said younger opened his eyes and looked at Byunghun.

"Byunghun-hyung." Daniel whispered as well, leaning up and grabbing him in a hug. Byunghun sighed shakily as he returned the embrace. "Oh my God, Daniel I thought I was going to lose you."

Daniel pulled back and placed his lips upon Byunghun's to give him a resurring kiss. Byunghun sighed again, tightening his grip on Daniel. Daniel pulled away and held Byunghun's face, smiling. "It's fine hyung."

"No it's not. You got kidnapped and hurt." Byunghun whispered. Daniel sighed, his cheek. "Hyung, it's okay. We're together now."

Byunghun stared at Daniel before sighing. "Who was that guy anyway?"

"No one." Daniel said a little too quickly, standing up and power-walking towards the guys at the top of the hill. "Hyung!" Changhyun and Jonghyun shouted, tackling him in a tight bear hug. Daniel smiled, hiding the pain the youngers were causing by squeezing the rope burns on his arms. "Hey guys~"

Changhyun and Jonghyun pulled away after a few minutes making Chanhee and Minsoo throw themselves at Daniel and cling to him. Daniel hissed in pain before laughing. "Hyungs, calm down."

Chanhee and Minsoo whined before letting him go. Byunghun stumbld up the hill, grabbing Daniel's arm - being careful to not touch the sore part - and turning him around. "Who was he?"

Daniel cleared his throat, hiding behind Jonghyun as Chanhee put a thick jacket on him. "I said no one."

Byunghun glared lightly at him. "Who was he?"

Daniel clung to Jonghyun, whimpering slightly. "H-He..  killed m-my parents.... it bec-came my case.... I-I figured o-out too much ab-about him... h-he's been after m-me ever si-since.. h-his name i-is Kozak Garzia..."

Everyone's eyes widened. Jonghyun tugged Daniel from behind him and hugged him. "Mianhae hyung.."

Daniel pulled away from Jonghyun, patting his shoulder. "It's fine."

"Anyway, we need to bandage you up." Minsoo said, ruffling Daniel's wet hair. That was Chanhee's and Changhyun's que. They're the main 'nurses' of the group. They lead Daniel to the car, setting him on the trunk. Changhyun scrambled to the front to grab the kit whilst Chanhee gently striped Daniel's shirt off him. He winced at the deep purple and angry red indents on Daniel's arms and chest from where the rope was tied.

Byunghun's face scrunched up in anger before he loosened the muscles and rubbed his forehead. He didn't like those rope burns or the scratches and smaller bruises litering his chest. Changhyun winced, whimpering slightly at how damaged his chest was, placing the medical bag on the trunk beside Daniel.

"Damn, they really did a number on you." Jonghyun said, leaning back slightly with his eyebrows raised and his lips tugged to the side, looking him up and down. Byunghun growled at him, slapping his shoulder making him roll his eyes. Daniel leaned forward, patting Byunghun's shoulder as a sign to calm down. Chanhee and Changhyun stepped back when they were done - they work really fast, obviously, since they're professinals (training since they were young because of their parents). Bandages all over the place. Daniel rolled his shoulders with a sign. His arms and chest were cold since the two 'nurses' put cooling gel on the rope burns before wrapping bandages around them.

They rolled up his pants to bandage his legs. A few minutes later they were done. Same thing as his chest; bandages everywhere. They pulled down the pant legs and stepped back. Byunghun walked up to Daniel, placing his hands on his waist. Daniel smiled slightly, putting his arms on his shoulders. They leaned closer to each other until their noses were touching.

"Get a room, jeez." Minsoo said, waving his hand and looking away. Byunghun rolled his eyes as the others - including Daniel - laughed. They packed up, pileing into the car.

"Hey, why didn't you guys go after Kozak when he dropped Daniel?" Byunghun questioned. Jonghyun shrugged. "He was already gone when we made it over there."

"He's quick. It wouldn't have mattered anyway; he would have slipped out of your grasps." Daniel stated blankly. "How do you know?" Changhyun asked. Daniel looked over at him. "He was my case before, remember?"

Changhyun shut up, looking out the window. Byunghun wrapped his arm around Daniel's shoulders, also looking out the window. Daniel smiled, placing his head on Byunghun's shoulder. Chanhee looked at them through the rear veiw mirror before focusing on the road again, turning around a corner. "Thought Minsoo-hyung said get a room?"

Daniel giggled and Byunghun rolled his eyes again. Minsoo chuckled as Changhyun and Jonghyun howled with laughter.

~~--Back At The Station--~~

Daniel moaned quietly as Byunghun grabbed his thighs, hoisting him up off of his desk making the younger wrap his legs around his waist. Daniel slightly tightened his grip on his neck as they continued their heated make-out session. Byunghun sat on his chair, Daniel placed on his lap. The elder gingerly rubbed his waist. Daniel pulled away from the kiss, panting violently making the slightly panting Byunghun smirk. "This is a," started Daniel, trailing his eyes downwards, one of his arms dropping and rubbing Byunghun's shoulder as he tilted his head to the side, looking back up into the elder's eyes, "lovely why to give me a so-called proper welcome back."

Byunghun's smirk grew, dipping his head into Daniel's neck and nipping the skin there. Daniel giggled, gripping the elder's shoulder with one hand and using the other to grip the back of his neck. "I'm just expressing my happiness."

"I got that." Daniel responded, pressing himself closer to Byunghun. "Saranghaeyo Daniel-ah."

"I love you too." Daniel whispered, pushing Byunghun back and connecting their lips again.

 

A/N

 

Yeah, so, I dunno if South Korea actually has an HPD station, I don't even if HPD is even real. I'm watching WAY to much Hawaii Five-O. xD