Happy Anniversary

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Couples: ChangNiel(ChangjoxNiel/JonghyunxDaniel), Side Couples: CAPJi(CAPxChunji/MinsooxChanhee), RickJoe(RickyxL.Joe/ChanghyunxByunghun)

Plot: It's Niel's and Changjo's one year anniversary~! What did they get each other?

 

Niel grinned sheepishly as he handed a small box to his boyfriend, Changjo. "Happy one year anniversary Jongie."

Changjo's face lit up like a christmas tree, pulling at one of the ribbon tails so it fell off then pulled off the lid. It was a black and red leather braided bracelet with a thin tube of silver at the bottom with a beautiful lime green sheen to it. It had engravings that said; "I love you and only you forever and ever my wonderful Choi Jonghyun."

Changjo gasped quietly, quickly slipping it onto his wrist. A smile graced his features as he watched it hang slightly. Niel smiled. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? No. I love it." Changjo said, hugging the older boy tightly. Niel laughed, hugging him back. When they pulled back Changjo handed him a small box that was slightly bigger than the box the older had given him. Niel pulled the ribbon off and took off the lid. It was a white chain necklace with a soccer ball charm dangling at the bottom with a red sheen to it. On the back, there were also engravings; "Hey, Daniel-hyung? Know who I love more than you? No one. You are the shining star in my dark universe."

Niel chuckled at the hint of childishness in it, wrapping his arms around the younger. "I love it."

Changjo smiled, pulling back and taking the necklace out of Niel's hands and clipping it around his neck. Niel it gently before looking up right when Changjo leaned in to kiss him. The older's eyes widened for a second before he rose a hand to cup the younger's cheek and kissed back. He pouted, the hand making a grabbing motion when Changjo stepped back. "Stop being adorable." Changjo said.

Niel crossed his arms. "Ani. It's our anniversary I can be as adorable as I want."

"This is why you're the lady in this relationship." Changjo stated, rolling his eyes making Niel scoff. "What?"

"You're the lady." Changjo repeated. Niel pouted, gently whacking his shoulder. "Hyuuuung don't hit me on our anniversarryyyyyyy!"

Niel stuck his tongue out and Changjo back-hugged him. Niel giggled, placing his arms on top of Changjo's as they walked to the kitchen. "Happy anniversary guys~!" Ricky chimed with a bright smile, hugging the two. "Kamsamnida Ricky~" They said in sync.

"Yeah, happy anniversary." Chunji said with a tiny smile, patting them on the shoulder. They smiled back just as L.Joe came up to the two and ruffled their hair. "Happy anniversary~"

They pouted slightly but smiled. "Last one, happy anniversary." CAP said with a deep chuckle, pretty much strutting up to them to hug them.

"Last one, kamsamnida~" Niel said with a giggle. "I've said it before, I'll say it again, you two still are the perfect couple." L.Joe said with a chuckle.

"Like Chunji-hyung and CAP-hyung and you and Ricky?" Changjo teased. Chunji and CAP coughed awkwardly and Ricky and L.Joe pouted. Changjo and Niel laughed. "You guys are the best."

Changjo pouted. "I thought I was the best."

Niel rolled his eyes. "You're the best in a lover way, they're the best in a friend/brother way."

Changjo chuckled before sealing his lips over Niel's. "Yah, get a room!" Ricky whined, clinging to L.Joe. Changjo pulled back. "Well, we're in a room so we did."

Ricky gaped as everyone else laughed. "Jerks."

L.Joe wrapped his arms the younger, pecking his cheek with a chuckle. CAP and Chunji also held eachother lovingly. Changjo and Niel smiled, kissing each other again.

 

A/N

 

Soo. Fluffyness. xD Really short (that'swhatshesaid) but it's adorable I hope. I'm spamming you guys, I know. xD Only like four or five other things I. PROMISE. Okay, no promises, I may upload more. Hope you enjoyed~ ^^