Teen Top? More Like Creepypastas| Part One

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Pairings: ChuNiel(ChunjixNiel/ChanheexDaniel), ChangJi(ChangjoxChunji/JonghyunxChanhee), CAPJi(CAPxChunji/MinsooxChanhee), ChunRick(ChunjixRicky/ChanheexChanghyun), ChunJoe(ChunjixL.Joe/ChanheexByunghun), NielJoe(NielxL.Joe/DanielxByunghun), ChangNiel(ChangjoxNiel/JonghyunxDaniel), NielRick(NielxRicky/DanielxChanghyun), NAP(NielxCAP/DanielxMinsoo), ChangCAP(ChangjoxCAP/JonghyunxMinsoo), ChangJoe(ChangjoxL.Joe/JonghyunxByunghun), ChangRick(ChangjoxRicky/JonghyunxChanghyun), CAPRick(CAPxRicky/MinsooxChanghyun), RickJoe(RickyxL.Joe/ChanghyunxByunghun), CAPJoe(CAPxL.joe/MinsooxByunghun)

Summery; Teen Top are Creepypastas. if you don't creepypasta, look it up NOW becase it's amazing(even though it's horror lol) {Doesn't actually show all listed pairings, but does say it)

 

Choi Seoheon glared at the trees with a sigh as she looked at the six pages in her hand. "Is this for real? Slenderman can't be real.."

She froze when she heard a branch snap, snapping her head to that direction. She caught a glimpse of a black arm with a white hand. "in' Slenderman wannabe..."

She walked up to a tree and ripped off a note. She jumped slightly when Slenderman appeared before her three trees away. She backed up before moon walking slowly away from him. "Okay Slendy is real," she turned away and continued walking with a pout. "But who told me to 'meet them' in the forest at ing nine at night just to get me to tango with Slender? I must have some haters.."

"Seven of eight. ain't happenin' meaning this is whack. Real Slender ain't like Slender in the games.." Seoheon growled before Slenderman appeared infront of her. Silently he steppd towards her as fear laced her entire being. And her screams echoed through out the forest. Slenderman stood there, staring at her dead, bloodied body before dusting off his tux and teleporting to a house deep inside the near by moutain. He rolled his shoulders before white mist swirled around him and he was replaced with a slightly shorter purple haired male with thick lips and feline eyes.

"'Nother long day as a faceless killer..." He mutterd before stretching his arms above his head with a yawn. "Annyeong Jeff." He greeted a pale man with black, round eyes with seemingly thick eyeliner lining them and a wide insane smile with cuts in his cheeks that go from the corners of his mouth to just below his cheekbones. He had a blood splattered white hoodie and blue jeans on with long silky, jet black hair. He waved before white mist also swirled around his body. He was replaced with a shorter snow blonde haired male - he was also shorter than the purple haired male -  with wide yet small eyes and lips thinner than the other's.

The silver haired male grinned slightly before walking up to the purple haired male, pulling him down into a rough kiss that lasted a few moments. "Greetings to you too Chanhee-hyung." Daniel said with a chuckle. Chanhee grinned wider. "Whatever Niel."

Daniel gasped dramatically. "No 'annyeong'?"

Chanhee shook his head making Daniel gasp again. He looked over at the wall just as two males appeared. One was slightly taller than the other. The taller one had short dark brown, pretty close to black hair and a white mask that had black eye sockets and black lips. It's obvious his real skin color was a tanned peach colour though. He had on blue jeans and an orange zip-up jacket. The semi shorter one had an completely black face with shining red eye sockets and when ever he opened his mouth, it was completely red as well. He had blue jeans as well and a darker coloured orange hoodie; the hood was pulled up over his head.

"Maskyyyyyyyy! Hoodieeeeeeeee!" Daniel whined, trudging over to the two creepypastas and loosely clinging to them. "Chanhee-hyung is being meaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Chanhee rolled his eyes at his dongsaeng's actions. Masky and Hoodie rose their hands in defense. "This isn't our thing Niel."

Black mist swirled around Hoodie and white mist swirled around Masky before they were replaced with two males; Hoodie was replaced with a redish-pinkish haired male that was a few inches shorter than his previous form. His eyes were squinted slightly and he had a grin plastered on his face. Masky was replaced with male taller than his previous form with pitch black hair and slightly large eyes and his semi-thick lips were also tugged into a grin. "It's ours." They chimed in unison before grabbing the purple haired male in a hug. "Chanhee-hyung, be nice to the light in our group." The black haired male, Jonghyun, scolded.

"Whatever." Chanhee scoffed, rolling his eyes. Daniel whined loudly. "Hyuuuuuuuuung!"

Jonghyun glared and Byunghun playfully shushed the whining Daniel. "Oh my God, you're such children." A slightly deep new male voice said. They looked over to the corner and saw a slightly short male that looked like Link of Legend of Zelda - long blonde hair, green elf-ish outfit, you get it - but his eyes were black, his irises were red, his skin was white, and he was seemingly crying blood. "Shut up Ben." Byunghun barked. Ben rolled his eyes.

"How did such a douchey virus become the familiar spirit of a baby, loud, playful child?" Jonghyun questioned under his breathe making Ben raise an eyebrow. Before he could respond green mist swirled around him and he was replaced with a male that was the same height but had dark, dark brownish-redish hair. His eyes were wide and childish, smile on his face. "Mianhae for Ben guys, he's just hard to deal with."

"We know this Changhyun-ah." Chanhee said, rolling his eyes. Changhyun pouted making the elder roll his eyes again before kissing his cheek. Changhyun smiled, pecking Chanhee's nose with a giggle making a faint grin appear on his face. "You're all cuddly with Changhyun, but not me? I'm hurt hyung!" Daniel complained, whining as he clung to Jonghyun and Byunghun tighter. Chanhee sighed, giving in before walking over to the trio and tugging the younger, but taller male out of their grasps and hugged him from behind as he placed his head on his shoulder.

Byunghun and Jonghyun pouted as Daniel smiled, placing his arms on top of his hyung's with a childish giggle. Suddenly a tall-ish man white skin, long black hair, icey blue eyes outlined with black, wide smirk with sharp teeth and black lipstick appeared wearing a black shirt with ruffles on the neck line and black and white fur spikes on the shoulders. Black and white striped, baggy, long sleeves decored his arms with black, long, and sharp fingers coming out tthe end. He was wearing black pants with black suspenders that disappeared into black and white striped socks which disappeared into brown shoes."'Sup, L.Jack." Jonghyun greeted. The creepypasta, Laughing Jack, nodded in his direction before grey mist surrounded his body and a male with pale blue hair, squinted eyes, and a small frown on his face. "No greetings for the eldest?"

Jonghyun pouted. "I said sup!"

"To L.Jack, not me!" The elder, Minsoo shot back with a roll of his eyes. Byunghun laughed before striding up to him and wrapping his arms around his waist, placing his head on his shoulder with a gentle peck to his neck. Minsoo stuck his tongue out at the others, possessively wrapping his arms around the younger and shorter male. They all pouted and Chanhee tightened his grip on Daniel. "Ow, hyung! I'm fragile!"

The elder pecked his neck in apology, loosening his grip. "Only bad thing about everyone dating everyone..." Changhyun mumbled.

"Jealousy? Yeah." Daniel muttered. He then blinked before scowling. "Slender, having favorites doesn't mean we don't love the others. Neh, neh, it's weird but whatever. Shut up, go back to your room. You know what I mean!"

Chanhee chuckled, pecking his neck again before trailing them up to his ear and nibbling his earlob making him shiver.

"If you're gonna , go to the other room." Minsoo said, rolling his eyes. Chanhee and Daniel glared at him before Chanhee grinned widely. "You say that like it's disgusting. Y'know, with killing and scaring all day long, you need to some 'relief'."

Jonghyun blinked on that note before snatching Daniel away from Chanhee and dragging him into a room. "Yah!" Chanhee shouted, chasing after them. "My Niel!"

Jonghyun pushed Daniel into a room and slammed the door shut in his face. "You've hogged him for weeks, I want him! He's one of my favorites too dammit!"

Chanhee growled before walking back to the other three. He looked up and his eyes connected with Minsoo's. A grin slowly twisted onto his face, gently pushing Byunghun away from the elder and grabbing Minsoo's hand, dragging him into another room. Byunghun and Changhyun stared at them before the door slammed shut and they glanced at each other. The elder grinned, pushing the younger onto the couch and pouncing on him. "Let's see if you can handle me~"

 

A/N

 

No comment to this. xD I'm so weird. ;n;