Yeah... One Big Happy Family

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

Pairings: ChuNiel(ChunjixNiel/ChanheexDaniel), CAPRick(CAPxRicky/MinsooxChanghyun), ChangJoe(ChangjoxL.Joe/JonghyunxByunghun), G-By(G-DragonxGabby/JiyongxGabrielle)

Summery: Uh. Can't really do this; it was random . xD

 

Lee Chanhee, nineteen years old with silvery blonde hair, big doe eyes, and pale skin, sighed as he walked down the street of Seoul. He just finished his shift at work. He hated his shift. Not because his job , no it was a good job and the people were nice, it's just it's 5PM to 10PM. Where he lives, by 9 the streets are empty. Chanhee isn't the most liked person in Seoul, so his 'bullies' wait until he's off of work to strike him. There's only one main light in his day. A purple-haired boy with brown feline eyes and thick lips, always tugged into a beautiful smile. This boy is like his knight in shining armor. He always apears when he's in trouble and saves him, sweeping him off his feet afterwards with that enchanting smile and silky smooth voice pratically singing beautifully crafted words. His name was-

Someone gripped Chanhee's arm when he walked by an allyway. He gasped when he was pulled into the area and shoved up against the wall, hands on his waist and lips attached to his neck. "D-Daniel-ah!" he squeaked in surprise.

The boy, Daniel, pulled away and looked at the elder. Chanhee flushed slightly. He's wearing that smile like always. Damn him and that smile. "Annyeong hyung~" he giggled. Same smooth voice that sounds as if he's singing just by talking or even whispering. "A-Annyeong D-Daniel-ah.." Chanhee mentally slapped himself for being so... submissive. Daniel grinned slightly before catching himself, quickly changing it into that smile. Oh, he was fully aware of the effect he had on his hyung, he just never showed it; wanting to play the 'innocent-and-dumb' act. He has his reasons, of course, but we'll get to that in a minute.

Daniel stared at Chanhee with a loving gaze, his smile never wavering. Chanhee felt his blush burn brighter and looked at the ground. "Hyung," Daniel started, nuzzling his cheek against the older's to get his attention, "there's something I want to tell you."

Chanhee looked at him in confusion. Daniel chuckled. "I'm not what you think I am."

Chanhee's confusion grew before he tensed; thousands of thoughts running through his brain. Was he not human? Was he pretending to love him? Did he just want his body? Was he doing this to fall for him before killing him? Was he some alien thing from outerspace planning on destroying the world? Was he a murderer? What if he was a bountyhunter and he was his target? Mabe a leader of an evil orginization? His thoughts were cut off when a shudder shacked his body when he felt Daniel's hot tongue on his neck. "Da-Daniel-ah..?"

"Let me show you instead," Daniel whispered. Chanhee furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion before gasping. He felt sharp, cold teeth brake his layers of skin and poking his vein. He was going to scream in pain before Daniel covered his mouth with his hand. He squeezed his eyes shut, one hand gripping Daniel's and the other gripping his wrist. It felt like his life was getting out of him as Daniel his blood. His vision was going dark and he felt his resistance slipping making Daniel gently grip his waist and press him closer to the wall to hold him up. "D-Da... niel.. ah.."

Then everything went black

~~----~~


Chanhee blinked several times when awoke. He sat up slowly, gripping his head in pain before sighing softly. 'Last night... was that real?' he questioned himself, flashbacks of the previous night flashing before his eyes. He looked around, surprised to see he was in his room. He used his forearm to rub the sweat off his forehead before freezeing. That was not the smell of his body wash. He sniffed his arm and narrowed his eyes in confusion. It smelt like watermelon. His body wash was supposed to smell like cinnamon. This was weird.

"That's the gel I put on you." Daniel's voice broke through the silence. Chanhee jumped. "D-Daniel!"

Daniel grinned. This immediately frightened Chanhee. Daniel grinned. He didn't smile, he grinned. Daniel stalked up to Chanhee, sitting directly in front of him. "G-Gel?" Chanhee questioned softly.

Daniel nodded. "Yup. Gel. It's to keep you from burning in the sun."

"What?" Chanhee said, questioningly. "I don't burn in the sun."

"You will without that gel." Daniel said simply, raising a finger to gently trace Chanhee's jaw. Chanhee shivered lightly. "W-What do you mean?"

"Last night," Daniel started, "I turned you."

Chanhee stiffened, frightened to the core. "I-Into wh-what?"

"My kind," Daniel said as he leaned closer to Chanhee until the elder felt his hot breath on his ear, "vampire."

Chanhee jumped away from Daniel, eyes wide with fright. "B-Bwoh?"

"Vampire." Daniel repeated, grin widening as he crawled closer to Chanhee. "Wh-Who are y-you?"

Daniel rose an eyebrow. "Daniel, your knight in shining armor, your prince charming, your lover. The same Daniel you fell head over heels for."

Chanhee shook his head quickly, whimpering pitifully and trying to meld with the wall. "A-Ani! Yo-You're not my Daniel! Yo-You're completely diff-different! M-My Daniel is ni-nice and ge-gentle, not this!"

"Oh, I'm that Daniel, hyung, I'm just showing you a side you never knew about." Daniel said, setting himself on Chanhee's lap and placing an arm above his head as he leaned closer to his face. "A more.. dominate and seductive side."

Chanhee shivered, staring into Daniel's half-lidded and dark eyes. "A-Ani.."

Daniel grinned even wider before switching it to that smile, his eyes widening in innocence and glittering with purity. He gently pecked Chanhee's forehead, left temple, just below his left eye, his left cheekbone, his nose, the corner of his mouth, then kissed him on the lips. He knew Chanhee liked fluffy things like that. Chanhee's eyes widened slightly. When Daniel pulled back, his eyes were clouded, half-lidded, and dark again and that smirk was back again.

'Ani, ani. This isn't.. this can't be..' Chanhee whispered in his mind. That was his Daniel's smile, his Daniel's eyes, his  Daniel's lips, his Daniel's fluffy actions. That was his Daniel. But this person before him.. No. That's not his Daniel. His Daniel doesn't have dark and seductive eyes clouded with lust. His Daniel doesn't wear an evil smirk. His Daniel isn't forceful like this. This isn't his Daniel. This can't be his Daniel. "Ani!" Chanhee shouted, shoving Daniel away. "You're not my Daniel!"

"Damn right he's not." A new voice growled. Chanhee's eyes widened and turned around. "Daniel..?"

This new Daniel walked up to Chanhee and wrapped an arm around his waist. This. This felt like Daniel. But. Daniel was over there glaring at Daniel. Two Daniels? This confused Chanhee too much. He fainted in Daniel's arms.

~~----~~

"-hee-hyung.." Chanhee heard a faint voice. "Chanhee-hyung, wake up."

'Daniel?' He thought. "Chanhee-hyung, please, wake up..."

Chanhee groaned, opening his eyes slowly. He looked up into Daniel's eyes. They weren't dark. They were wide and innocent. "D-Da... niel?"

Daniel smiled, nodding. A cool breeze came in from the window as he Chanhee's cheek. "The real Daniel."

"R-Real.. Daniel?" Chanhee repeated, sitting up. Daniel sighed, hugging Chanhee close to him. "Mianhae."

"W-Wae?"

"What you went through earlier..."

"Oh.."

"Are you alright...?"

Chanhee smiled, kissing Daniel's cheek making a wave of relief wash over him. "I'm fine." Another wave of relief. Daniel sighed loudly. "Thank goodness."

"Daniel..?"

Daniel looked up at Chanhee. "Neh, hyung?"

"Are you really a...?"

Daniel tensed before sighing again, nodding. Chanhee nibbled his lower lip. "Did you really...?"

Daniel nodded again. "Mianhae, it... I thought that because we were together for so long, you wouldn't mind me showing you, but I swear I didn't intend on turning you, it's just, you smelt really good and-"

Chanhee forced Daniel to shut up with a kiss. Daniel smiled slightly, about to return it but Chanhee pulled back. "It's okay, Daniel. I.. I don't mind. It'll take time getting used to it, but it's fine. Just as long as I'm with you."

Daniel smiled that smile again making Chanhee's heart melt. "But before.. that guy.."

Daniel's smile dropped and he groaned, placing his hand on his forehead. "Yeah, him. He's my twin brother, Niel. He slipped past me, mianhae hyung. I'll protect you from him better in the future starting now, I promise."

Chanhee blinked at the new information before smiling, slipping his arms around Daniel's neck and pecking his nose. "Kamsamnida Daniel-ah."

Daniel chuckled, kissing his forehead. Chanhee's smile widened as he looked around the room. White walls and ceiling, white floor boards, white fluffy rug underneath the queen sized bed decored with red silk sheets and red, white, and black fluffy pillows, two large windows with one having a beautiful veiw of the surrounding forest and the other having a veiw of the lake, red and white shelfs all over the place with either CDs, DVDs, books, art, or other things on them, and a cherry wood desk in the corner with a black leather computer chair and a flat screen computer monitor of course with a mouse and keyboard. Though, there was a laptop stashed in the desk. "Where are we?"

"My place. Obviously it's deep in the forest. Mianhae, hyung, but you can't live where you do anymore. Niel knows where you live." Daniel said, carressing Chanhee's jaw softly. "I can protect you better here. With help from the others."

"Others?" Chanhee questioned. Daniel smiled. "Neh, others. My step brothers Minsoo, Byunghun, Jonghyun, and Changhyun and our step-parents Gabrielle and Jiyong."

Chanhee blinked. Just then, six males and one female walked. Daniel stood up. "Chanhee-hyung I would like you to meet my brothers Minsoo," he gestured to a semi-tall male with pale baby blue hair, small brown eyes, and a wide smile, "Changhyun," he gestured to the short male beside him whom had short red-brown hair, big doe eyes, and also a wide smile, "Byunghun," next was the also short male with short red-pink hair, wide eyes, and a grin, "and Jonghyun," lastly was the tall male with short black hair, wide but slit-like eyes, and a huge grin. Chanhee blushed slightly and bowed. "An-Annyeonghaseyo.."

Daniel laughed, ruffling his hair. "And of course, my wonderful parents Gabrielle," the step-mother had her wavy-curly brown hair with red and pale gold sheens pulled into a ponytail on the left side of her head, wide feline brown eyes with gold around the pupil - though hardly visible -, and a gigantic smile, "and Jiyong." The step-father had short silver-platinum blonde hair, slit-like brown eyes, and a grin. Chanhee bowed again. "Annyeonghaseyo."

Gabrielle squealed. "He's so cute Daniel!" she ran to Chanhee and gave him a huge, warm hug. Chanhee blushed furiously before hugging her back. Gabrielle giggled, pulling back and kissing his forehead before skipping back over to her husband. Jiyong nodded his head in Chanhee's direction, his grin widening. Changhyun hugged him with a giggle before pulling back. Jonghyun patted his shoulder with a laugh. Byunghun ruffled his hair. Minsoo also gave him a bear hug.

Chanhee shuffled his feet awkwardly, gasping when Daniel back-hugged him. "D-Daniel-ah-"

"Ani, hyung, they aren't homophobic. Afterall Minsoo-hyung and Changhyun are dating, and Jonghyun and Byunghun-hyung are dating." As soon as he said that, Changhyun jumped onto Minsoo's back and pulled his beanie over his eyes with a cute laugh, and Jonghyun slung his arm around Byunghun's shoulders and kissed his cheek. Gabrielle leaned into Jiyong and giggled.

"Welcome to the family!" They singsang. Chanhee smiled widely. 'I could get used to this... I won't be alone anymore, I'll have my Daniel and a family... yeah.. one big happy family..'

 

A/N

 

So didn't do self-insertion into the V.I.P fanbase. xD Anyway, again hope you enjoyd~ c: