Forgotten Anniversary

KPOP Idol OneShots~ 0w0

 

Main Couple: ChangJoe(ChangjoxL.Joe/JonghyunxByunghun)

Side Couples: ChuNiel(ChunjixNiel/ChanheexDaniel), CAPRick(CAPxRicky/MinsooxChanghyun)

Plot: L.Joe has forgotten his two year anniversary with his boyfriend, Changjo in which the younger yells at the older to leave. The others, Chunji and Niel, CAP and Ricky comfort depressed boy. What happens in the next day?

 

L.Joe stared at Changjo who was ignoring the older male. He turned his stare into a glare before scooting closer to the younger. He rose one of his hands and poked his cheek, growling when he got no response. "Look I'm sorry, okay?"

Changjo didn't respond, only continued typing away on his laptop. "Changjo." L.Joe said, poking his cheek again. Nothing.

"Changjo." Another poke.

Nothing.

"JoJo." Another poke.

Still nothing.

"Jo, Joey, Changie." Another poke, and another, and another but still nothing.

L.Joe growled in annoyance. "Jjong, look at me."

Nothing, just the soft tapping sound of the younger's finger tips hitting the buttons. The elder growled again, grabbing Changjo's earlob and tugging. "Jongie."

Nothing again.

"Jongiejong." Tug.

L.Joe thought he heard a noise, but it was someone walking by the boys' shared room.

"Jongidy Jong Jong." Another tug.

Nothing at all, not even a flinch.

"Jongie Wongie Fongie Gongie." Yet another tug, yet more silence.

Still nothing. L.Joe growled yet again, finally fed up with the younger ignoring him. "Dammit Choi Jonghyun look at me right now!"

"What?!" Changjo snapped, turning his head to glare at his hyung. L.Joe also glared. "Why are you ignoring me?"

Changjo scoffed. "You should know, unless you forgot that too!"

The elder softened his gaze before sighing. "Look, I'm sorry, okay?"

Changjo shook his head, moving his laptop onto the nightstand and scooting away from him. "Nope, sorry isn't going to make up for it."

L.Joe stared at him sadly. "JoJo, I'm sorry I forgot our anniversery yesterday..."

The nicknamed male scoffed again. "That's the problem! It was our two year anniversery and you forgot! Chunji-hyung didn't forget his with Niel-hyung three days ago and CAP-hyung didn't forget about his with Ricky last month! You didn't forget about theirs! Why did you forget about ours?!"

L.Joe sighed shakily, reaching out to grab the younger, but he backed away even more. "Don't touch me!"

The elder blinked in surprise, tears b his waterline as Changjo glared at him, biting back sobs as his eyes filled with tears as well. "Jonghyun I-"

"No! Get out!" Changjo snapped, pointing at the door. He watched as L.Joe stared at him before slowly climbing off the bed and trailed over to the door, throwing him one last glance before walking out and softly shutting the door behind him.

"Hey hyung- Wow, are you okay?" Niel started out before changing it to a question full of surprise and worry as he looked over his hyung. L.Joe looked up at the younger before tears spilled over and he clung to him, crying into his chest. Niel stumbled back in surprise before quickly wrapping his arms around the crying older, but shorter male. "Shhh, shhh it's okay hyung."

He walked him into the living and sat down beside Chunji who gasped at seeing his friend in this state. "What's wrong with him?"

Niel shrugged, gently rubbing L.Joe's back in hopes of calming him as it hurt his heart to see him like this. "He hasn't said."

"Uh, guys why is Changjo cry- Oh my God, L.Joe!" CAP said before running over to the trio in panic. "J-Jonghy-yun....h-he..." L.Joe started to say before trailing off and more sobs ripped themselves from his throat.

"Shhhh, hyung, don't speak." Niel cooed quietly into his ear. Chunji bit his bottum lip in worry and CAP nibbling the tip of his thumb. "Where's Ricky?" The youngest of the group mouthed to the elder. He pointed in the direction of Changjo and L.Joe's room. He nodded, still soothingly rubbing L.Joe's back.

Soon the crying male fell asleep in Niel's arms, but depression was still written all over his face. Ricky also walked out of the room, softly closing the door behind. He walked up to his hyungs with a serious look. "All I got out of him was that he hates L.Joe-hyung for forgetting their two year anniversery and mulitple name-calling being said towards him."

He sighed before settling on CAP's lap, his serious look becoming one of worry. Niel sighed, craddling his hyung. Chunji buried his face into his lover's shoulder to keep from looking at his depressed, worried friend. "This can't go on any longer. We need to get them back together." CAP said, placing his chin on Ricky's shoulder, looking at Niel holding L.Joe.

"Yeah, but how? You heard Ricky. Changjo hates L.Joe-hyung now." Niel questioned, pointing out what the fake maknae mentioned earlier. CAP rolled his eyes slightly. "He says that but he can't truely hate the man he's loved since Clap."

Niel opened his mouth to respond but instently snapped it shut, his bottum lip into his mouth. Chunji would have made a erted comment at that scene greeting his vision as he lifted his head, but this was serious. "Well, how about we all just go to bed and deal with this tomorrow." Ricky suggested as he yawned quietly. The other males nodded before looking down at L.Joe. "He can sleep with us." CAP said, getting up after his lover then taking the male from Niel's arms and walking to his and Ricky's room.

Niel stood up with a sigh, helping up his hyung. "I hope we can fix this..."

Chunji smiled at the younger, but taller male while throwing his arm around his waist, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I'm sure we will yeobo. In case you didn't notice, I'm pretty good at fixing things. Just like our first time and you know what I mean~" He chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows as Niel's eyes widened and his face turned a lovely shade of Rose red.

He then clapped Chunji's back with a growl. "Hyung! It's not time for that!" He snapped before stalking off and into their room making the elder laugh and walk after him.


~~----~~

The four boys were gathered in the living room the next morning talking over how to get L.Joe and Changjo back together.

"Make him...give him...chocolates and Roses?" Niel suggested slowly. "Um, no, that's my thing." Chunji retorted, whacking his shoulder.

The other three rolled their eyes before Ricky spoke up. "Hugs and kisses?"

CAP glared at his lover. "No, that's my thing."

Ricky scoffed before jumping in surprise as L.Joe walked in. "Guys, stop. I'll just go talk to him.."

They were about to comment, but L.Joe shuffled over to his door, opened it, and dissappeared inside. "I hope it goes okay..." Niel whispered, leaning onto Chunji who sighed.

Meanwhile, L.Joe was biting his lip as Changjo rose his head to look at him. A glare found it's way onto the younger's face. "Get out."

L.Joe shook his head, walking over to the bed and sitting on his legs in front of his lover. He sighed as he looked him over. Messy shirt with three of the top buttons un-done, wrinkled jeans, pale skin, mishaveled hair, and red eyes. "Jonghyun-"

"No, shut up and get out. I don't want to hear anything from you." Changjo immediately said, cutting him off. L.Joe cringed at how weak the younger's voice sounded. "Listen to m-"

Changjo glared coldly at him. "I said get out."

L.Joe took a deep breath. "Jonghyun-"

"Get out!" Changjo exclaimed. L.Joe glared at the younger, leaning foreward while grabbing his wrists and pinning them beside his head against the wall. He moved around so that he was sitting in the angered males lap, but his thighs were on his waist as his legs were on the beside the younger's.

Changjo's eyes widened at the sudden new position and how close L.Joe's face was to his. "Choi Jonghyun, you will shut up and hear me out." He ordered quietly.

The younger glared at him, but said nothing. L.Joe leaned back slightly. "I said I was sorry and I meant it. I didn't mean to forget, I really didn't. I was planning so much to do like go on a date, secretly buy you a gift, take you to the park, mess around, then give the gift to you at sunset when it's warm and the sky is different colors. But, since my mind was swirling with different things to do for you, I fell asleep extremly late and woke up late without any memory of anything of the previous day. I'm sorry jagi, I really am."

Changjo's eyes widened again and tears filled them, one slipping out and traveling down his cheek. L.Joe smiled softly before leaning in, kissing it away. He let go of the younger's wrists and leaned back even more before blinking in surprise when Changjo immediately wrapped his arms around him and buried his face into his shoulder. "I-I....I didn't.....mi-mianhae hyung, I...."

L.Joe smiled again, wrapping his arms around his lover, placing his head on top of his. "It's okay, you didn't know."

"But I-I....told y-you to get o-out.... S-Said I h-hate you.... Ma-Made you c-cry..." Changjo defended lightly.

L.Joe sighed, pulling back and raising a hand to cup Changjo's cheek. He smiled at the boy before leaning in to place a tender kiss on his lips. Changjo immediately kissed back, closing his eyes and tightening his grip on L.Joe's neck as tears continued to river down his cheeks.

L.Joe smiled into the kiss, lightly his lover's cheek to wipe away tears. A few minutes later he pulled back and smiled at the lightly panting, blushing Changjo he was greeted with. "Jonghyun-ah saranghaeyo."

Changjo smiled widely, leaning in to peck his hyung's nose. "I love you too Byungie-hyung."

L.Joe chuckled, letting go of him to slip behind him, pressing his back against the wall and straightening out his legs, pulling his young lover into his lap and wrapping his arms around his waist. Changjo leaned against L.Joe, suddenly chuckling loudly. "What? What is it?" The elder questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"One; I'm taller than you and I'm sitting on your lap." Changjo responded with another chuckle making L.Joe scoff dramatically, rolling his eyes. "And two?"

"Byungie is really close to byeongari." Changjo said, grinning widely as L.Joe blinked before his eyes widened and blush crawled onto his cheeks before glaring at his lover. "Yah!"

Changjo laughed before kissing L.Joe's cheek making him pout. "You're cute when you pout hyung~"

L.Joe blinked again, the blush spreading and ducking his head into the younger's neck. Changjo laughed, patting his head before leaning down to his ear. "This is why I top." He whispered seductivly into his ear.

L.Joe's head snapped up to gape at him. "Only sometimes!"

"No, I top all the time. Tell me the last you topped, hyung." Changjo challenged, grinning. L.Joe blinked, looking up in thought. "My birthday last year...." He whispered quietly making the younger laugh loudly before kissing his hyung then pulling back with a grin.

"You can kiss my ." L.Joe retorted, rolling his eyes. "Would you like me too?" Changjo questioned, eyebrow raised. The elder blinked before blushing yet again. "Maybe..."

Changjo grinned, kissing his hyung again. "Get up and bend over."

-

Meanwhile, Chunji is claiming Niel in their room and CAP is toying with Ricky in theirs.


A/N

AHAHAHAH I'm so mean, aren't I? xD This took so long to write omfg. ;n; But whatever, here. Hope you ChangJoe shippers andChuNielandCAPRickshippers enjoyed this little oneshot here! ~(ouo~) And if you naughty lil' Angels want it, I could make a second part where it shows Changjo and L.Joe being all y y n' stuff. xD Just tell me in the comments and I'll wright it as fast as I can~ ~(^v^)~ Also, I wrote this a couple days ago and I was like: "I NEED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING DAMMIT WHILE I FORCE MY BRIAN TO THINK TO MAKE THESE OTHER ONESHOTS AND CHAPTERS. ;N;" And I suddenly got hit with ChangJoe/L.Chang feelz and wrote this. I'm working on a ChuNiel/NielJoe with side ChangRick/CAPRick/ChangCAP(I don't even ship ChangRick and I'm wiritng a fic with it TEENTOP WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME--) so my brain needed a small break of those ships. xD I'll post it soon. c: Kamsamnida for reading and see you later~! <3