Chapter 2

Dream Comes True

*Your POV*

'Damn my life! The cafeteria's so full today! Urghhhhh, wait. There's a spot left! Yayyyy..?'

     "This seat available? You dont mind sharing, do you? As you can see..this is the only seat left," I said. The boy looked up and smiled, "Yeah, it's still available and nope, I dont mind sharing."

I smiled and sat on the table with him. A girl then came over and asked, "OMG! Soyeon-shi, dont you feel gross to sit with a poor nerd? Let's sit at our table over there. Might have a seat more for you."

     "No, I dont feel gross. He's still a human after all. And no, thank you. I find it fine over here," I replied and ate my bread.

    "Well then. Dont blame me that I didnt told you bout this nerd," the girl said and walked to her table a few feets away from us.

    "Thank you," the boy said, softly. I mean..really, really, really soft!

    "For what? Just a nerd doesnt mean they're gross or disgusting," I replied and continued eating my bread. "You new here?"

      "Yeah," he replied without looking at me.

     "What's your name? Mine's Soyeon. Lee Soyeon," I told him.

    "S-Soyeon?" He asked, surprisingly.

     "Yeah. What's wrong?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him.

    "N-Nothing. M-My name's Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo," he replied as I noded.

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

'So she's the Soyeon, the queenka. I really have to admit she's pretty, not to mention kind.'

'Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing'

'Here comes the bell. Music Class.' I thought and left the cafeteria for the next class. I was actually on my way to the music room when that someone grabbed my collar of my shirt which makes me turned around to face him.

     "Yah! What are you doing with Soyeon just now? Dont you know she's mine?!" the guy said while glaring at me. Oh, it's the same guy I ran into just now on the way to the staff room.

     "M-M-Mianhae, b-but s-she was t-the one w-who asked t-to sit w-with m-me in t-the s-same tab-table," I replied, not looking at him. 'Hope this works.'

He was about to punch me in the face when someone interrupted him.

    "Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" a girl said. 
     "Soyeon-shi, I'm helping you to teach the nerd a lesson," the guy said and wink.

     "Oh really? Well then, no thank you. Leave him alone!" She said, grabbing my hand and taking me away from there.

 

*Your POV*

'What's that guy doing again? Urghhhhhhhh! He's been bothering me since the first semester of school! I cant stand it anymore! Arghhhh' I mentally screamed in my head.

       "Hey, errr.. can you please show me where the music room is?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

      "You're having music class now?" I asked as he nodded. "I guess we're classmates for this class. So, follow me. Wait, show me your timetable."

He handed me his timetable and I looked at it. 'Wow, we have our classes all same. Wait, if that so then why didnt I notice him in the first class just now?' I thoughted for a while and shrugged it off.

     "Here we are," I told him, looking at the right side.

     "Thank you," I heard him whispered as he entered the music room, which makes me smiled. 'You're welcome.'