Chapter 4

Dream Comes True
*Your POV*
 
'It's been a week since that nerd transferred to our school. And yet, still no one besides than me befriended him. Poor guy.' I thought as I fixed my school uniform and walked to school. "Ahhh~ Time passed really quickly neh. Which means Minhyuk oppa is coming back soon," I whispered to myself while smiling a little, hoping that the passerby wont find me weird or creepy.
 
"Soyeon-ah," someone called out and put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to find Myungsoo there. He then push up his glasses and smiled at me. 
 
"Let's walk to us together," he said. I nodded and smiled. 
 
"So, errr, how's your sleep last night?" Myungsoo asked while putting his hand over his neck.
 
"Quite well, oppa. How bout you?" I replied and looked at him.
 
"Nae, mine too," he replied while smiling, turning his head to look back me.
 
I smiled and said, "Great then."
 
=
 
"Omo, are they dating?!"
 
"Yah, impossible. Soyeon-shi wouldnt have like him. I mean, look! He's a nerd, and she's a queenka. What does she sees in him?"
 
"Soyeon-shi, please look here! I'm way better than him, look!"
 
"That nerd again."
 
"I dont get why he's being with Soyeon everytime when I'm way better than him."
 
'Typical, rumours again.' I thought and turned to look at Myungsoo oppa. 
 
"Oppa gwenchana?" I asked, more like whisper, being worried of what they said about oppa.
 
He smiled a little in return and nodded his head.
 
"Dont mind them, ara? They're all just creating those useless rumours. Dont be afraid of them," I told oppa while he just nodded and smiled.
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
'S-S-She's now caring of me? Wait, impossible, Myungsoo-ah. You're just a nerd here after all. She sees NOTHING in you. You're now not rich or good-looking like others are. Not popular, just a NERD. She won't like you, Kim Myungsoo!' I thought to myself. I continued to walk straight along the corridors but someone interrupted me.
 
"Oppa, where are you going? We arrived the class," Soyeon said as I turned behind to face her. I heard some people laughing at my mistake. And some smirked, too.
 
"Ah, n-nae," I replied and walked to her. "I-I was thinking something else before so I didnt notice it."
 
"Thinking about what? Is it about those whisperings? Dont mind them, oppa. Just let them be. They'll get bored of talking bad about you and eventually, they'll stop one day," Soyeon said and patted my back.
 
"N-Nae," I replied.
 
*3rd Person's POV*
 
A guy was standing far from Soyeon's class, glaring at the nerd, Myungsoo, which obviously didnt realized. 'I'll let you pay, you damn nerd.'
 
=Lunchtime=
 
*Your POV*
 
"Oppa, do you wanna grab lunch with AiLee, Jiyeon and me?" I asked Myungsoo oppa, who is now packing his stuff.
 
"Gwenchana, Soyeon-ah. Go and spend your time with your friends alone. I wanna spend some time alone, too," Myungsoo oppa told me and smiled. "Annyeong."
 
"Nae, annyeong," I waved to him and sighed.
 
As I entered the cafeteria, I immediately spotted AiLee and Jiyeon.
 
"Yah, where's your nerd boyfriend?" Jiyeon asked me.
 
"Yeah. Where's him. He usually follows you around like a puppy," AiLee stated.
 
"Ah bwoya," I said as I sat down with them. "He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends, nothing more."
 
"Jinjjayo?" Jiyeon asked. "But your eyes told me the other way."
 
"Bwoya ?!?!" I said and throw her the milk which was on the table. She quickly caught it and said, "Jeongmal~ Your eyes sparkles when you look at him."
 
"Impossible, dont think other way round," I told her as I sipped on my banana milk which has Kim Woobin oppa's face as the wrapper.
 
"I actually dont get what you sees in him. I mean, look, Soyeon-ah. He's a nerd. An ugly one. He's so NOT talented and he isnt rich. He's just from an average family," AiLee said and looked at me.
 
I sighed and said, "To be honest, yes, he might be a nerd, but he's a good one. I dont know if he's talented of not, and I dont mind that AT ALL. And I dont care if he's rich or poor, either. He's not ugly by the way. It's that you guys never saw him without his glasses. You guys should've seen."
 
"Yeah, right," Jiyeon said and rolled her eyes.
 
"I heard that," I told her. "Look girls, just give him a chance, please?"
AiLee then stopped texting and looked at me. She sighed before saying, "I guess it wouldnt hurt, if it's for my bestie. Jiyeon-ah, how bout you?"
 
"If you're giving a try, I guess it would hurt me too," Jiyeon said.
 
I grinned and said, "I knew it. I knew I have the best bestie in this world."
 
We then laughed together and started to gossip a little about those korean artists.
 
============
 
At the same time..
 
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
I screamed in pain as I was being threw to the wall.
 
"Didnt I warned you not to be close with her? Forget about my warning? HOW. DARE. YOU." the guy said and threw a punch onto my face.
 
"M-M-Mianhae," I said and bowed to him. As I bowed, I heard people laughing and some boo-ed me. I know, that means I surrendered. 'But like seriously, do I look like I care?'
 
"A sorry would solve everything?! Dude, come on. You, a nerd, trying to steal away my girlfriend, and now apologizing to me?!" He asked and threw another punch, but this time on my stomach.
 
Besides punching, there's also kicking and stepping (A.N. Sounds weird? I know XD). So basically, after he said that it's just all silence. Except that there's kicking, stepping and punching sounds.
 
-Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
 
'God, thanks so much that the bell rang. It hurts man,' I thought as they stopped.
 
"Kaja, guys. I guess he'll learn his lesson from this." he said and walked away. People who surrounded us cheered, happy that they won the nerd. Which is like obviously a nerd will lose.
 
I then stood up and walked to the staff room.
 
"Omo, Myungsoo-shi, who bullied you? Why are you hurt like that?" a teacher asked me.
 
"A-Ani, seongsaeng-nim. I fell from the staircase just now," I lied and trying to sounds real. "Seongsaeng-nim, can I get a day off? I dont feel well now. May I go back home to have some rest?" 
 
"Nae, Myungsoo-shi. Please do take care yourself and rest more," the teacher said.
I bowed and said, "Kamsahamnida. Oh, and do you mind passing this letter to Soyeon? Lee Soyeon."
 
"Ah, nae. Sure," the teacher said and smiled.
 
"Kamsahamnida. I'll be going now, annyeong, seongsaeng-nim," I said and bowed. Then, I left this school and went back home to rest.
 
*Your POV*
 
'Bwoya~?! Where's this guy. Aishhhh~!' I thought and looked at the empty space where Myungsoo oppa should sit at.
 
"Soyeon-shi, can you please get out for a while?" a teacher came in and called me.
 
"N-Nae," I said. 'Crap. What did I do this time?'
 
"Soyeon-shi, your friend, Kim Myungsoo asked me to pass this letter to you. Oh and he went back home just now," the teacher said.
 
I bowed and thanked her.
 
Soyeon-ah, mianhae, I'm leaving by such a sudden. But due to my clumsiness, I fell down from the stairs just now. And so, I have to go back home to rest. Mianhae.
Truly, Myungsoo.
 
'I might look innocent and naive, oppa. But Im not stupid enough to believe your lies. Something must have happened during lunchtime just now. I'll help you on your revenge, gwenchana.' I thought to myself as I boiled in anger.
 
'To that someone who make Myungsoo oppa suffered just now, becareful because I'll hunt you down for sure.'