Chapter 8

Dream Comes True
*Dongwoo's POV*
 
"Are you guys serious that you said she is nice?!" I questioned.
 
Sungjong nodded. "Hyung! You really should befriend with her. She's nice."
 
"Yeah, right. Nice when she freakingly swore at me in the class. And even the teacher stuttered after she roared out so loud," Sunggyu hyung said.
 
"And, I heard from a person in the same class as us saying that she once hurt a senior, causing him to transfer the school," I added.
 
"W to the O and not to forget W. Wow. Hyung, are you serious?! Gosh, she's just so awesome," Sungyeol said and I nodded.
 
"Nah, it might just be a rumour. Better not to believe until we get to hear from herself," Myungsoo said.
 
"Yah, Myungsoo," I called.
 
He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.
 
"You like her?" I asked.
 
He then widen his eyes. "Bwoya~! Andwae. No, of course not!"
 
"Thanks for the attention, hyung," Sungjong mumbled, but loud enough for the 6 of us to hear.
 
"Not at all," Myungsoo replied and rolled his eyes.
 
A girl then came over to our table and said, "Infinite-shi, may I ask you all a question?"
 
All of us nodded and she continued, "May I know why the nerd gets to sit with you six and have lunch but not us, who are not nerds?"
 
"Because he's special enough. Simple as ," Woohyun replied and rolled his eyes.
 
"And no one judge my Myungie," Sungyeol added.
 
"Are you gay?" I asked, without realizing I asked that. The whole table immediately bursted into laughter, except for the girl and Sungyeol of course.
 
"Hyung~!!! For the thousandth times, I AM NOT GAY!" Sungyeol whined and stomped his foot.
 
"Soyeon's right. Such a choding," Sungjong said and stuck out his tongue at him.
 
"Yah! You! Maknae!" Sungyeol called out, pointing at Sungjong.
 
"Nae? Hyung? What is it?" Sungjong asked, epic-failed cutely.
 
"How dare you say I'm a choding," Sungyeol said.
 
"Sungjong has a point though, you're really a choding," Sunggyu hyung said and rolled his eyes.
 
"Hyung~" Sungyeol whines.
 
"Here comes the choding again," Hoya teases.
 
Myungsoo chuckled and muttered, "Dorks."
 
"I heard that Kim Myungsoo," I said out and stucking my tongue at him.
 
"Are you sure you're my hyung? Because honestly, you dont act like one," Woohyun teases.
 
Yeap. So everyone literally forgets about the girl, which makes her stomping away angrily.
 
*Jiyeon's POV*
 
"Damn, those new kids are cute," I said and looked at them, teasing each other.
 
"Are you serious?!" Soyeon asked.
 
"Yeah, they're not bad," I answered and turned to my food. "Especially that Sunggyu. Just that his eyes are..small? Whatcha think by the way, Ailee?"
 
"They're weird. Look at how they treated the nerd. They seem like they knew each other for years," she stated. Soyeon nodded in agreement.
 
"How about.. we spy on them after school?" I suggested.
 
"Do it yourself," Soyeon and Ailee said, in unison.
 
"Meanies," I pouted and dug into my food.
 
=
 
"Wahhhhh~ The time passed faster than I thought it would be," I said.
 
"Because you're sleeping the whole time during the class," Ailee stated.
 
"Alright. Jiyeon, go on if you really wanna spy. I'm not interested so annyeong!" Soyeon said and walked away.
 
I turned to look at Ailee and made a puppy face. "What? Dont look at me like that. I wont go wi- Fine fine. I'll go," Ailee said, giving in. 
 
"Jinjja? Yayyyy~" I cheered. "Kaja, there they come."
 
=
 
"Tell me why I'm here again," Ailee said and rolled her eyes.
 
"To spy on the Infinite, simple," I replied.
 
"Urghhhhh~ Why did I even gave in," she whined, regretting.
 
"Because my aegyo is so good that you're dumb enough to give in. Now concentrate!" I said, out loud.
 
"Jiyeon? Ailee?" a voice called out.
 
'Crap. So busted and we're so dead.' I thought.
_________
Double update ! :D
Hope you'll enjoy~!!!