Chapter 9

Dream Comes True

*Dongwoo's POV*

 
"Jiyeon? Ailee?" Myungsoo called out.
 
Both of them turned around to face us with a so-busted look.
 
"Eheheh, such a coincidence..?" Jiyeon said, rubbing her neck.
 
"Yeah, right. Such a coincidence in the men's clothing section at a mall," Woohyun said and rolled his eyes. "Typical queenkas, or should I say Queenkas-Wannabe, stalkers?"
 
"Excuse me? Don't judge a book by it's cover, you know? You'll never know their insides if you're that kind of person," the girl who I think is called Ailee snapped. With that, they formed a glaring contest.
 
"Err, guys? Please don't fight in public?" Myungsoo said, trying to stop their glaring contest.
 
"He/She starts it first!" Both of them said in unison while pointing at each other.
 
"Yeah Woohyun. Chill dude they're probably just curious about our relationship with L," Sunggyu hyung said.
 
"Who's L?" Jiyeon asked, looking surprised.
 
Immediately, everyone pointed to Myungsoo except for Ailee.
 
"I suggest ice-cream while we explain?"  I suggested and earned head nodding from everyone.
 
=
 
"Which one do you want, Jiyeon-ah?" Sunggyu hyung asked as we entered the shop.
 
"Hmm, I want choco mint. But I want Tiramisu too!" She answered
 
"Which one do you want?" I asked Ailee.
 
"You asking me?" She asked back as I nodded. "Oh, Strawberry Cheesecake of course, my favourite."
 
I walked to the counter and placed our order. "One Strawberrycheesecake and One Mango With Passionfruit, please. And seperated cups. Thank you," I said to the staff standing behind the counter. I paid for both our ice-cream and we walked to a table reserving our seats.
 
"Thank you," she mumbled and I smiled back at her.
 
"No fair hyung! You paid for Jiyeon noona but not for us!" I heard Sungjong whined at Sunggyu hyung.
 
"Yah. She's a girl, thats why. None of us would want to let a girl paying for her own ice-cream." Sunggyu hyung replied.
 
"But I'm the maknae!" Sungjong replied.
 
"Aigooo, I'll pay for you, maknae-yah," Jiyeon said.
 
"Ani ani, gwenchana. Sunggyu hyung will treat us so no worries!" Sungjong said and smiled brightly.
 
"Aish, whatever," Sunggyu hyung said and took out his wallet to pay for the remainding ice-cream.
 
"So, I'll start the story now! On-" before Sungyeol can even finish his second sentence, he got cut off by Sungjong.
 
"Once uopn a time, there lived 7 couples in a neighbourhood with 8 houses. The 7 couples then gave birth to 7 baby boys, which makes them childhood friends. After a few years, a couple moved into the eighth house with a baby girl. The 8  children then grew up together," Sungjong said and paused. 
 
 
"Yah maknae. I'm suppose to be the one to tell the story!" Sungyeol complained and earned a 'shhh' from Jiyeon.
 
"They entered the same middle school. On their first year of high school, one of the boys dated the girl. Their relationship continued until high school. And yeah,Th they study in the same school even during high school year. But, the girl started to change as she became a queenka. She toyed with the guy's feeling and had  with random male students from their school. Then they broke up. But he couldnt stand it by watching his ex-girlfriend making out with those boys in school, so he transferred. Not long after that, 6 of the boys transferred to the other school too," Sungjong said, ending the story. "The end."
 
"Thats not the end you pabo! You missed out lots of things!" Sungyeol said. "The poor guy, poor as in pitiful, is actually a kingka along with his six friends. But after the incident, he changed. He changed from a kingka into a nerd, to prevent girls liking only his looks. Because the girl said she only uses him for his looks to be a queenka. And she success though. Then there the poor guy is, waiting for someone to fall for his true self."
 
"He found one," Ailee said while smiling. "And that's Soyeon."