Chapter 6

Dream Comes True
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
"It's him who caused that right?!" a girl whispered to her friend next to her.
 
"Yeah, because of him that thing happened," the another whispered back.
 
"Damn, I wonder what does Soyeon-shi looks in that nerd," a guy whispered.
 
"Probably just playing around," his friend whispered back. 'Yeah, listen here Kim Myungsoo. That queenka, aka Lee Soyeon, is just playing with you. There's no way she'll like you or be friends with you.'
 
"Nuh-uh, I dont think so. I mean like, will she even do that if she's playing with him?" the guy whispered back. 'What the heck happened yesterday?!'
 
"Myungsoo!" someone called, and immediately I know who is it. "Yah, dont think you can hide anything from me. And dont worry, I dont think that Junho guy will come and trouble you these days."
 
"What happened?" I asked.
 
"What what happened?" Soyeon asked back, seems a little confuse.
 
"Dont what happened me back. I know something happened yesterday after I left," I snapped.
 
"Snap back now, arent you? Not even a thank you?!" Soyeon asked, raising her voice a little, causing people to gather around us.
 
"THANK YOU?! WHY SHOULD I?! I DIDNT EVEN ASKED YOU TO DO THAT, LEE SOYEON," I yelled.
 
"I TOOK YOU AS MY FRIEND, THATS WHY," Soyeon yelled back.
 
"THEN DONT TAKE ME AS YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE. I NEVER ASKED YOU TO," I yelled, again. Some people gasped after hearing what I said. 
 
"This sure isn't normal nerd," I heard someone whispered.
 
"FINE THEN. NEVER EXPECT ME TO HELP YOU AGAIN, KIM MYUNGSOO-SHI, OR SHOULD I SAY, NERD," Soyeon yelled and walked away. With my anger boiling up, I walked up to the rooftop to chill myself.
 
*Your POV*
 
'I cant believe this guy. I mean like, I'm just helping him. Is it even wrong to? Urghhhhhh~' I thought to myself as I grew a little irritated to what happened. I then glanced at Myungsoo's seat. 'Why isnt him here yet? Nerds like him wouldnt ditch classes, isnt it? Wait, why am I even thinking about him. I hate you, Lee Soyeon. I hate you. Stop thinking about him.'
 
*3rd Person's POV*
 
"Listen up, class. We're having 6 new students in our class today," the teacher announced as she walked into the class.
 
As the 6 new students stepped into the class, girls began to squeal. And some whispered.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, uri Infinite imnida. Please treat us well," the 6 boys said in unison.
 
"Well, can you guys please introduce you all individual?" the teacher asked.
 
"Sure. My name is Kim Sunggyu, and Im the leader of Infinite," a guy with a pair of small eyes said, while waving. 'Cute eyes.'
 
"I'm Jang Dongwoo, and feel free to call me Dongwoo," a guy who looks a little scary said. 'Hm.'
 
"The name's Nam Woohyun. Please treat me well," a guy said and winked his eyes. With that, the squeal grew louder. 'Greasy.'
 
"I'm Lee Howon, but I prefer to be called as Hoya," a guy said and smiled. 'Not bad-looking.'
 
"Hi!!!!! I'm Lee Sungyeol!!!!!!" the guy said while waving his two hands, smiling. 'Choding.'
 
"I'm Sungjong. Lee Sungjong and known as the maknae," the pretty boy said and smiled. 'Hm, quite pretty.'
 
"So, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon,Sungyeol and Sungjong, you can sit back there. The five blank seats while Sunggyu, you'll sit next to Lee Soyeon. Soyeon? Please raise up your hand," the teacher instructed. I raised up my hand and earn a smiled from Sunggyu. I ignored his smile and put my hand down before dozing off.
 
*Sunggyu's POV*
 
'That Soyeon-shi sure is pretty. But why is she ignoring me?! The first girl who ever ignore my smile. Interesting. But where's Myungsoo? I thought he said he's in this class. Dont tell me he ditches class again. But I remember him saying himself disguising into a nerd?' I thought as I walked to my new seat.
 
"Hey, Soyeon-shi," I greeted her. She looked at me and continued to doze off. "Yah. It's rude when someone greets you but you ignore them, you know?" She glared and me and said,"Shut up."
 
"Oh, I thought you're a mute," I said and poked her arms.
 
"Stop. That." She said and glared at me again. "And I'm not mute if I dont talk."
 
"Yah. Show me around this school during lunchtime," I said, ignoring her complains, and poked her. I can feel that she grew really irritated.
 
"I DONT ING CARE WHO YOU ARE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND CONTINUE ON YOUR OWN STUDY. AND PLEASE, SHUT UP!" Soyeon-shi suddenly roared out. "YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU. PLEASE SHUT THE UP IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN ON YOU."
 
"O-O-Okay, settle down, p-p-p-please. C-Continue to get t-t-this job d-done," the teacher stuttered. 'Wait! Dont tell me even the teacher is scared of this Soyeon?! Whats about her? Why does the teacher scared of her? Hm, Soyeon, you're just too interesting. I'll get you some day.' 
___________________
Surprise? XD Hope you enjoy this chapter :D 
Happy 3rd Anniversary to Infinite by the way ^^
Oh and I have a bad news! >< Since the school is going to re-open tomorrow (10-06-2013), I wont be updating until holiday starts again which is at 07-08-2013 ~ 18-08-2013. Mianhae T_T
-But I'll try to online and update >w<-