Chapter 7

Dream Comes True
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
'. What the hell am I thinking?! Fighting back with Soyeon when she actually tried to help me? Arghhhhhhh~!! "BEST". MISTAKE. EVER. KIM. MYUNG. SOO.' I thought to myself as I ruffled my hair and took off my spectacles. 'Hey wait. Hyungs and Sungjongie are all coming to this school today.. crap! I'm all so screwed up!' With that, I rushed down the building, straight to the classroom.
 
"Kim Myungsoo-shi, why are you late?" the teacher asked when I bursted into the class.
 
"I-I had stomach problem just now, sorry," I managed to lie as I panted hard.
 
Teacher nodded her head and said,"There's 6 new students in this class. You'll be sitting with one of them. Now, go."
 
I walked to my seat, which is next to Woohyun hyung.
 
"Yah. I never knew you're a nerd here," Woohyun hyung whispered.
 
"I hate attention," I whispered back.
 
"Yeah. All of us know," he replied.
 
=
 
"Oppa! Join me for lunch, nae?" a girl, who I think her name is Jiae, said.
 
"First, dont oppa me. Second. I dont know you, why should I? Third. See this guy here? I'm joining him for lunch so no," Woohyun hyung said emotionless, as he put his arm around my shoulder.
 
"Whats so good about him, oppa? He's a nerd," she replied and glared at me. 
 
"Do I look like I care if he's a nerd or not? And again, dont you oppa me," Woohyun hyung said again.
 
"Good job hyung. Good job," Sungjong said and walked next to Woohyun hyung.
 
"Yah! Nam Woohyun. Myungie's mine. Back off!!! Myungie ahh~ I missed you," Sungyeol hyung said.
 
"Yah. You talked informally to me eh?" Woohyun hyung said and glared a little at Sungyeol hyung.
 
"Eheh, mehrong~" Sungyeol hyung said. "Myungie-ah, we share lunch nae?"
 
"Ew, hyung. I'm not gay," I replied and made a face.
 
"I'm not gay eith- Look girl, we wont have lunch with you. Saw this so-called nerd here? We're having lunch with him so go away," Sungyeol hyung said harshly. I turned to look at who hyung is talking to and surprisingly, Soyeon.
 
Soyeon rolled her eyes and said, "I know you're the new kingka, but that doesnt mean you can be rude to people." 
 
"If you dislike us, I'd suggest you to move away," Woohyun hyung said while glaring at her.
 
As expected, she ignored Woohyun hyung. "Yah. Kim Myungsoo. I..I'm sorry alright? I promised I wont do that. Ever again," she said while looking at me. Then, she turns to leave. I grabbed her hand on time and said, "Apology, not accepted."
 
*Your POV*
 
"Apology, not accepted," he said and I widen my eyes.
 
"Because," he paused. 
 
"I'm the one who should apologize. You did that, for my good. But me being the stupid one, did not appreciate it. Instead, I yelled at you, making you embarrassed in front of all your fans. Mianhae. Friends again?" he continued.
 
I smiled to myself and replied, "Nae. Kaja. Lets go for lunch."
 
"No-no. He's mine. You're so not taking him away from me!" that choding said.
 
"Are you gay, Mister Choding?" I asked.
 
"No, Im not gay and my name is Lee Sungyeol, not Mister Choding, for your information," he replied.
 
"Like I care," I replied. "Your group is just too weird. There's small-eye-boy, Dino-looking-guy, a so-damned-greasy guy, a choding and a..normal maknae."
 
"Im normaaaaaaaaal~!" the maknae cheered.
 
"I'm so wrong," I said and facepalmed.
 
"Are you a noona? When's your birthday?" he asked.
 
"Mine's December 21st, yours?" I asked.
 
"I was borned on February 8th!!" Woohyun said.
 
"And I'm August 27th~" Sungyeol added.
 
"Well, sadly but I'm not asking you two weirdos here. Sungjong instead," I stated, causing both of them to pout.
 
"Hah! Mehrong~ This is the karma that you guys always bully me," Sungjong mehrong-ed them both. "Oh and, good news! You're not a noona so call me-"
 
"Nuh-uh. I'm so not calling you oppa," I said.
 
"Awww, waeyo? Call me oppa please? pwlease? puh-leaseeeee?" Sungjong asked, giving me his puppy eyes.
 
"A no, is forever a no. Dream on," I said.
 
"Because she'll only calls me an oppa!" Sungyeol said.
 
"And me~" Woohyun added.
 
"God. Myungsoo why are you even friends with these dorks?" I facepalmed.
 
"I guess it's fate?" Myungsoo answered and chuckled. I, too, laughed a little along with him.
_____________
​​Heyyyyyyy XD I'm back :D Miss me? XD /sobs/ no one misses me T_T
Enjoy the new chapter ~!!! ^v^