Chapter 5

Dream Comes True
*Myungsoo's POV*
 
"Myu-Myungsoo-ah, w-what happened?! " umma shrieked when she saw me entering the front door.
 
"I fell down the stairs, accidentally. Due to reading novel while walking," I replied. "Mianhae, umma. For being so careless."
 
"Aigoooo, come here son," umma said and I immediately went to her. "Sit here and I'll get ice pack for you, ara?"
 
"Nae, umma. Kamsahamnida," I smiled.
 
At the same time..
 
*Your POV*
 
"Jiyeon-ah, do you have any idea wha-"
 
"Yes yes I know," Jiyeon said.
 
"Do you even know what am i going to ask?" I asked her, raising one of my eyebrow.
 
"You're going to ask if I know what really happened to that nerd," Jiyeon replied. "I'm not as pabo as you thought"
 
I smiled and replied, "Arasso, jebal, tell me."
 
"Aigoooo, do you really like him that much?" Ailee, who appeared from nowhere, said.
 
"Yah, I'm just worried of a friend, ara?" I said.
 
"Tsk, friends," Ailee replied.
 
"Actually, it's that guy, who we dont know his name. The one who keeps on bothering you," Jiyeon said. "A group of student was gossiping about it in my class just now."
 
I looked at her with my eyes widen. "Seriously?!"
 
"And honestly," Jiyeon replied.
 
"Wow, poor nerd," Ailee said.
 
"Kaja," I told them.
 
"Where?" they asked, in unison.
 
"Find that guy?" I said.
 
"You serious?! Wow, what do you see in that nerd anyway?" Ailee said.
 
"I told you, just friends," I replied and rolled my eyes.
 
"Hm, whatever. But I can tell that you two do like each other," Jiyeon said.
 
"Bwoya~ Impossible. I dont like nor love him. Just friends," I replied while playng with Jiyeon's hand.
 
"Bwoya~ What are you doing to my hand~!" Jiyeon whined and I giggled.
 
"Kids, I wonder why do I even be friends with you two," Ailee said.
 
Jiyeon and I stopped and looked at each other. We then nodded together and ran to Ailee to tickled her.
 
"Yah yah yah. Stop. Hajima~!" Ailee screamed as both of us continue giggled. Practically everyone who passed by us were looking at us.
 
"Yah. It's so embarrassing you know?" Ailee said while catching her breathe, after we finally stopped tickling her.
 
"Hm, do I look like I care?" I asked and laughed along with Jiyeon.
 
"Fine," Ailee said and pouted. "Kaja~Let's go look for that guy."
 
"Whoa whoa whoa, are you interested in him,too?" Jiyeon asked.
 
"Ani, thats for Soyeon," Ailee said and pinched my cheeks.
 
"Yah. Hajima~ It hurts," I whined and she let it go.
 
"You sure..?" Jiyeon asked again, raising her eyebrow.
 
"Bwoya~" Ailee said and slapped Jiyeon's arm lightly.
 
"Now you know what I feel," I said and mehrong-ed Ailee.
 
===========
 
*Author's POV*
 
"Hyung, I think we did a great job just now," a guy in black coloured hair said.
 
"I know right. I kind of feel bad. But he deserves it anyway," another guy said.
 
"I guess that girlfriend-stealer learned his lesson this time," the guy in blonde said while fixing his hair. "Do I look alright? In case Soyeon-ah sees me."
 
A guy in black said,"Gosh, you really should be over her. I mean, look. There's still other girls around. Why do you like that Soyeon? You'll be hurt in the end."
 
"Yah, Minwoo, Soyeon LIKES me, ara?" the blonde guy said.
 
"Hyung, I actually think Minwoo hyung's right. I mean like sh-"
 
"Not you too, Minki," the blonde guy said again and rolled his eyes.
 
"Look, Junho. Here comes your Soyeon," Minwoo said and rolled his eyes.
 
"Ah, Soyeon-ah, annyeonghaseyo. If you want to thank me, I dont think you should. Im just playing my role as your namjachingu," Junho immediately said. "Oh and I dont think you know my name. I'm Junho, and this is Minwoo while he's Minki."
 
"Thank you? Tsk. You better watch your mouth and your moves, so-called Junho," Soyeon said.
 
"Yeah. He might be a nerd and yeah, we dont mix around with him. But MY friend here, Lee Soyeon, is. So it's obvious that we're on her side. You know what happened to that Minjun sunbae a year ago, right? If you dont wanna that to happen to you, you better take care," Jiyeon warned.
 
-Flashback-
 
"S-S-Soyeon-shi, c-can you be my girlfriend?" a guy said and handing a rose with pink coloured letter to Soyeon.
 
"Mianhae, Minjun sunbae-nim. Im not really ready to have a boyfriend yet," Soyeon said. "But we can be friends."
 
"But I really do love you," Minjun said.
 
"Kamsahamnida for the love, but Im not ready yet," Soyeon said and bowed her head.
 
Minjun then slammed his hand onto the locker and glared at Soyeon. He grabbed her wrist and said, "I dont care. I WANT YOU TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND."
 
"Let. Go. Of. Me," Soyeon said, looking at him. "Dont make me repeat."
 
"I. Will. Not. Lee. So. Yeon. I. Love. You," he replied, grabbing her wrist harder.
 
"I said dont make me repeat. Let. Go. Of. Me," Soyeon said. 
 
"Well, you already did," Minjun said and smirked. He looked around and saw everyone surrounding the two of them. "You dont wanna make your fans disappointed in you, do you? So, accept me and go on dates with me."
 
"Sadly but no. And I told you not to make me repeat. I guess you want this so much, huh?" Soyeon said and grabbed his arm, which is grabbing her wrist. She then turned it and elbow-ed his chest. She then kicked his 'private part' and punched his jaw. Minjun then raised his leg to defend back, but Soyeon managed to capture it in time and twist it, causing a 'crack' sound. Everyone there gasped. 
 
"Did I forgot to tell you I'm in the Karate Black Belt 10th Dan? Hm, I guess I really do forgot." Soyeon said and shrugged and walked away.
 
Since then, Minjun transferred the school and broke his leg.
 
-Flasback ends-
 
"Scared? Then make sure you DID NOT make our Soyeon mad," Ailee said and smirked.
 
With that, the three queenkas walked away smirking.
_______________________________________
Okay, I know the fighting part sounded so not true XD
But it's a fanfic so anything can happen, right? XDD
Oh and here's a little introduction of the three bullies ^^



Seo Junho
- 19 years old.
- Has a huge crush on Soyeon.
- Badass that no one would like to mess with


Park Minwoo
- 19 years old.
- Junho's classmate.


Hwang Minki.
- 18 years old
- Maknae in the trio bully

Please do support this story ^^ Annyeong ~ :D