Chapter 1

Dream Comes True

     "Oppa!" I called and ran towards a guy. I then wrapped both my arms around him and smiled. 

    "Ah~ My jagiya is so yeppo," he said and hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back. "You look handsome too,oppa!" I replied and kissed his cheek.

    "Just on the cheek? I want on the lips too," he said and pouted. "Shireo~" I sang.
     "Jagiyaaaaaaaaa~" he whined like a little kid.

     "Arasso," I said and kissed him..yes, on the lips. Causing lots of people looking at us. "Oppa! Look at the situation now~ Everyone is looking at us!" I said again and pouted.

    "Just let them look. They're just jelous," he said and kissed me. "And awwww, my jagiya is so cute when she's pouting!"

I blushed and replied,"Saranghaeyo, oppa!"

    "Nado saranghae," he replied and hugged me tightly while smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

I opened my eyes and stretched. 'New day, new life. Smile, Soyeon-ahh. Hwaiting!' I thought and quickly got ready for school.

=

As I walked down the stairs, I smelt pancakes, my favourites.

    "Ah~ My dongsaengie is so cute~" Minhyuk oppa, who appears from nowhere, said. "The breakfast is ready, by the way. Kaja~~ Let's go eat!"

   "Oppa, don't you have any schedule today?" I asked, curiously.

    "Waeyo? Don't you wanna see me?" he asked and pouted.

    "Aniyo. Just that you seems free today," I told him.

    "Ah~ Dongsaengie-ahh..I'll be gone to other countries for 3weeks arasso?" he replied.

    "3 weeks?!Waeyoooooooooo," I asked.

    "I guess you know it, our comeback..2nd confession. BTOB and I will be promoting our comeback at other countries such as China, Japan, US and Singapore," he replied while eating. "So, dont miss me too much, kay? Oh and, since I still have the time later, I'll be driving you to school."

    "Nae," I replied and smiled. '3 weeks without oppa.'

     "Annyeong oppa. Thanks for the drive! Be safe while u're at other countries, arasso? I dont wanna lose my only oppa!" I said and waved goodbye.

    "Arasso, I dont wanna lose my cute dongsaengie either," he replied and smiled. "Annyeong."

I then closed the door of the car and walked into the school gate to find Ailee and Jiyeon standing there, talking.

     "Hey," Ailee greeted.

     "Hiiiiiiii~" Jiyeon greeted happily, being the usual her.

      "Annyeong guys," I replied with a smile.

    "Whats with that face?" Jiyeon asked while Ailee noded.

    "Oppa's going to other countries to promote their comeback. For the freaking three weeks," I replied and sighed. "So that means, me. Alone. For 3 weeks"

Ailee chuckled and said, "Let's get into class first. 10 minutes before we're late."

     "I heard there'll be a new student. I'm wondering if he's cute or..not?" Jiyeon said and smiled to herself.

     "Aish. This girl," I said and chuckled.

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

'New school, new friends, new teachers, new life. Let's just hope that people in this school will treat me nicely.' I thought and walked into the school gate. I heard people laughing behind my back. 'Is there anything on my face?' I shrugged off the thought and continue walking. Unfortunately.. I knocked into a guy.

     "Yah. Nerd. Get away from me. Ewwwww," the guy said while the others just laughed and some smirked.

    "He's so going to get from him," I heard one of those, who smirked, said.

     "M-Mianhae," I apologized and bowed. "I-I dont mean it."

He continued to glare at me. It was really scary so I backed away a little.

He then smirked and said, "Nerd indeed. Being afraid easily." Then, he walked away with his friends while laughing and making fun of me. Then I carefully walked to the staff room to get my timetable and immediately go the the class.

=

Ringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

'Finally, lunchtime.' I was packing up my things when I heard some of the girls gossip a girl who's called..Soyeon? I shrugged off that and walked to the cafeteria, by using the map directory that the staff gave me just now.

'Alone, again.' I thought and started to dig into my food.

    "This seat available? You dont mind sharing, do you? As you can see..this is the only seat left," a girl said.

'Finally someone who's willing to talk to the nerd me!' I cheered in my mind.