Chapter 4

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

It was a lazy and cold afternoon that day.Chen stretched his arms out widely while yawning before dropping himself back on the couch.Everyone looked extraordinary tired that day as almost half of them were already asleep although it was just sometime around noon.Of course they were.Because Ji Eun wasn’t around them.

“When is Ji  Eun coming back?”,Luhan whined and laid himself on the soft,carpet floor.”Stop asking that already.You have been asking like for the thousandth times”,Xiumin rolled his eyes and continued switching the channels,obviously bored as well.”I missed her”,Chanyeol sighed very loudly.”Where did she go exactly?”,he continued.

“I don’t know.She wasn’t telling even though I caught her going out so early in the morning”,Suho shrugged.”Why didn’t you wake us up and let us stalk her?!”,Kai shrieked.”Look”,Suho pointed to the piece of paper that was stuck on the wall beside them.’DON’T STALK ME-love,Ji Eun<3’.

All of them stared at the paper and seconds later,they sighed together in synch.”I will cook us some food to eat”,D.O got up from his seat and strolled towards the kitchen.”Finally!The highlight of the day.Lunch!!”,Xiumin cheered.

“Do you think  Ji Eun somehow found a human boyfriend and she is cheating on us now?”,Kris suddenly had this crazy thoughts.Baekhyun immediately looked up from the book that he was so immersed in reading it earlier.”Hey!!That’s possible!!”,Chanyeol gasped.Lay just laughed at the extreme idea as he shook his head,completely knew it was the most impossible thing she would do.

“What if she went back with the human guy,what was his name again?Ah,Boohyun!!!”,Luhan’s eyes widened.”Its Woohyun”,Kris corrected.Luhan just gave him a look as if his name wasn’t important at all.”I can’t stay here any longer.I have to take her back”,Kai stood up abruptly and headed towards the door.

Suddenly,before Kai could twist the doorknob,the door had already flung opened instead.”I am back!!”,a cheerful voice chirped.”Oh!”,Ji Eun blinked when she saw a startled Kai standing in front of her.”How did you know I am back?”,she smiled.Kai immediately melted at the sight of her smiling.

Kai took the abundant of bags in her hands and let her walked in as he followed her behind.”Hey,what are you guys doing?”,she beamed at the sight of her aliens in the living room.However,Baekhyun,Luhan,Chanyeol and Kris looked away from her.*They are not angry at me..right?*.”Whats the matter?”,she approached the four who seemed to be in bad mood.Lay just felt like laughing out loud at them.He didn’t know Kris had this childish side on him too.

“Oh,Ji Eunnie,you are back already?”,Tao rubbed his sleepy eyes and nudged Sehun who was sleeping beside him to wake up.”Ji Eunnie”,Sehun greeted with his half opened eyes.”I brought you cotton candies,Sehun”,Ji Eun said.Sehun’s eyes immediately grew wide as he scanned the bags that were in Kai’s hand.”Omo,candieesss!!!!!”,he grew excited at the pink,cotton candy that stuck out from the packages in  Kai’s hands.

“Hmph,I bet she was just feeling guilty that she dated someone else,so she brought things for us”,Luhan mumbled.”What did you say?”,Ji Eun blinked.”Oh,hyungs were just saying how you went out with other guys and how you left us behind”,Tao said nonchalantly.The four of them shoot glares at Tao and he looked away instantly.

“Puhahahahahahahahahahah”,Ji Eun burst out laughing.”I admire you creativities”,she eyed the four of them and continued laughing again.”So,you weren’t dating anyone?”,Chanyeol asked while blinking his puppy eyes.”Of course I wasn’t!Silly!”,she pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks.

“Then,what were you doing without us?”,Baekhyun asked.”Oh!”,she exclaimed and quickly went over to Kai before taking out a stack of papers from one of the bag he was holding.”Everyone,come here”,she gestured.”D.O!”,Chen called and D.O came out from the kitchen while wiping his hands on the apron.

“What’s this?”,Lay took a piece of the papers and started to read the content.”What’s Gangnam International College?”,Chen asked.”You applied college for all of us?”,Suho gasped and stared at Ji Eun.”Yeap!!Bingo!”,she clicked her fingers.

--

Without any of them realising,they were all getting ready for their classes in the morning.When Ji Eun had told them about their enrolment in college,none of them disagree as they had already agree that they would let Ji Eun do anything she wanted in this trip to earth.

And now,they were all standing in front of the entrance,nostalgia filling each of them as they remembered how they went to visit Ji Eun in her high school without her knowing and getting in the school although they hated humans so much at that time.

“Are we really doing this again?”,Kai sighed.”I don’t know why but I am feeling excited this time”,Xiumin beamed.”I hope I get the same timetable as you,Ji Eunnie”,Chanyeol held Ji Eun’s hands.”Even if we don’t,we still get to see each other”,she squeezed his hands.”Come,lets go in.We wouldn’t want to be late for our first day”,Suho took the first step into the compound of the large building.Afterall,he was the guardian of a planet.

Ji Eun took a deep breath before following the 12 aliens into the building.She hoped her college life would be as exciting and fun as she thought it would be.And most of all,she hoped the aliens would be happy at the same time.

Fortunately,the 13 of them were able to be together during the orientation.Of course,the aliens were already the centre of the attention of the day.Girls immediately grew alert at the new group of boys that shine like flowers and a few of the aliens already got confession from several girls.They rejected all of them as expected.

Orientation was as bored as hell where the principal of the college gave speeches and lecturers giving short descriptions about the courses they were going to study.The aliens didn’t look half interested at all at the talk and Kai even fell asleep haflway.

Chanyeol who couldn’t stand being stuck in the hall for such a long time finally walked out to the washroom to get some fresh air.He didn’t even ask for permission and Ji Eun had to come out with an explaination that he was rushing to the toilet.

Chanyeol strolled along the corridor and there were a few people who were chatting  among themselves.They eventually stopped when they saw Chanyeol walking passed them.They were awe struck at his innocent yet manly looking face at the same time,alongside with his tall height that seemed to make him perfect.Chanyeol just ignored their stares and continued walking.

After washing his face in the washroom,he started to walk back to the hall.On his way,he saw a vending machine and he immediately grew curious at the foreign machine that he didn’t use before.He had his hands in his pockets and he examined the weird machine that had cans of drinks that Ji Eun brought for him to drink before.He could never forget the fizzy feeling of soda in his mouth.

He took one of his hand out and pressed on a button,hoping for a can of drink to pop out from the hole below.He frowned when he realised there weren’t anything even though he pressed it over and over again.”Is this machine spoil?”,he started to grow annoyed.

Suddenly,a hand reached out from the side and inserted a few coins into the small hole beside the button.Amazingly,to Chanyeol,the machine growled softly before a can appeared at the hole below.”Woah,magic”,Chanyeol whispered.

A soft giggles beside him made him snapped out from his thoughts.He turned to the side and found a girl laughing at him.Chanyeol blinked and took a step backwards,feeling alerted.”The drink wouldn’t just appear out of nowhere if you didn’t put in coins”,the girl smiled and bent down to take the can from the hole.”This is the first time I see someone that didn’t know how to use vending machine and it definitely impressed me”,she continued,giggling.Chanyeol kept quiet and just continued staring at her.”Here,my treat this time”,she took Chanyeol’s hand and wrapped his hand around the can of drink.

“I will see you around”,she tip toed and ruffled Chanyeol’s hair before walking away.Chanyeol just stood there,dumbfounded as he stared at her leaving back.”Who the heck was she?”,Chanyeol looked at the can of drinks in his hands.

 

-END-

SORRY!!I just have to come out with a girl competitor.XD.Anyone could guess who the girl would be?:D

AND,EXO WON FOR THE FIRST TIME YSTD!:D,that's y i decided to update today.NAEGAWOLF!SARANGHAEYO!