Chapter 1

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

*Shuffle**Groan*.”Hmmm”,a sleepy voice groaned.The lights that were streaming in through the orange curtains managed to make a few of them shifted in their sleep.The owner of the sleepy voice from before squinted her eyes as she make an attempt to open them.A soft,small sigh escaped from her lips when she finally managed to open them.

She realised a presence beside her and only noticed that her pillow was actually a pair of strong,secure arms.*No wonder I slept so soundly yesterday*,her lips curled into a small smile.She giggled as a mischievous thought crossed her mind.She laid herself back on her pillow arm and reached out her fingers to poke the owner’s cheek.

“Ji Eun”,the owner croaked and wrapped his palm around her fingers.Ji Eun tried to escape from his arms but the latter pulled her back down,wrapping his arms around her waist instead.”Let’s sleep a little more”,he snuggled closer and sniffed her vanilla scented hair.”Yeollll”,Ji Eun struggled in his arms.”We got to clean up the mess.Look,there are so many chips’ wrappers on the floor”.

“Just a little more”,Chanyeol murmured,his voice fading as he doze off.The door to the room suddenly burst opened and a figure stomped in.”WAKE UPPPP!!!”,the ground shook  in effect as the figure kicked a sleeping alien on the floor.”OUCH!Hyung!”,Sehun whined and rubbed his aching back.

“Good morning,Ji Eun”,the figure bent down and smiled.”D.O.Help”,Ji Eun mouthed.D.O didn’t need to answer her.He swiftly pulled Ji Eun out from Chanyeol’s grasp before giving him a kick on the stomach.Chanyeol’s eyes widened and he let out a cough.”What the hell?”,Chanyeol croaked.

“Wake up and clean up all these mess before I throw you out from the house”,D.O frowned.”Gosh,my head hurts from seeing all these rubbish”,D.O massaged his temples.”Hyung,you got to control your strength.Seriously,I thought my bone would break”,Sehun pouted and stood up from his sleeping pose.

D.O didn’t bother to reply and turned to Ji Eun instead.”Come down for breakfast after you wash up,okay?Let those idiots clean those mess themselves.I made you pancakes today”,D.O’s voice was soft and caring.”Hmmm”,Ji Eun replied with a wide grin.”I will see you later”,D.O patted her bangs and exited the room while shaking his head in disapproval each time he sees a rubbish on the floor.

“He has no respect towards his hyung at all!”,Chanyeol complained.”Its because you were being lazy”,Luhan walked out from the toilet.”Hey”,Luhan immediately pecked Ji Eun’s cheeks and s his arms around her waist.”Hands off”,Chanyeol pushed Luhan away and took her instead.”Let’s wash up together”,he grinned.

“You always do this,Park Chanyeol!!!’,Luhan screamed.Chanyeol gave him a mocking smile and leaned closer to kiss Ji Eun when he realised she wasn’t beside him anymore.”Ji Eun?!”,he looked to his right and to the left.

“I rather wash up together with Sehun!”,Ji Eun laughed at the door and disappeared before Chanyeol could protest.”ARGHHH!!!I hate Kai and his power!Look what he did to my Ji Eun!”,he racked his hair messily,annoyed.

--

“There you go.As good as new”,Ji Eun patted the faint,red scar.”Thank you,Ji Eun nonna!”,the young alien beamed.”Welcome”,Ji Eun replied.She waved to the boy until he disappeared from her sight.

“Liking your job ?”,a voice spoke.”Absolutely”,she turned to him.”I like my job too.Because you are here with me”,he smiled,his dimple melting Ji Eun’s heart.”You are so cheesy,Lay”,she laughed.”The job as a healer is something I really wanted to be,even before I have these power from you.I had always envied doctors on earth back then”.”Well,you became one now”,Lay squeezed her shoulders.

“Lunch is here!”,Baekhyun entered  the room.When he saw Lay’s hands on Ji Eun’s shoulder,he stopped his steps.”Am I…interrupting something?”,he blinked.”Oh,Baek!Of course not!”,she went over and put her arms around his.She had missed Baekhyun since she hadn’t seen him in the morning.

Baekhyun softened and planted a kiss on her forehead.”You are hungry,right?Let’s eat.Hyung,you too.D.O packed a lot “,Baekhyun put the bentos on the table.The three of them sat around the table and dug into their meals immediately.

“That was one satisfying meal!D.O’s skill had really improved from before.He can even make my favourite food from earth”,Ji Eun praised.Baekhyun glanced at her when he heard her mentioning earth.He knew better than anyone else that Ji Eun missed her original planet.He had seen her staring at photos she brought from earth and her eyes would have this longing feeling in it.

“Do you…miss earth?”,Baekhyun muttered.Lay shifted his attention from his bento to Ji Eun when he heard Baekhyun’s question.Ji Eun blinked and didn’t reply for some time.”Yeah,I do”,she admitted.”I liked it here,of course”,she continued.Lay slowly nodded while Baekhyun played with his spoon.

“Do you want to,like..visit earth?”,Baekhyun suggested.”Stop kidding,Baek.You know that’s impossible.You guys hated humans,remember?And you have a planet to protect”,Ji Eun answered.”We hated humans,yes.But that’s before we met you.And its almost the time where we would do our visit to earth for observations”,Lay said.

“I am sure the others wouldn’t dislike this idea.We can stay in your old house and go to school like before.Surin isn’t here anymore,and I am sure our citizens could protect themselves.It won’t hurt if we stay there for a moment”,Baekhyun held her hands.

“Really?”,Ji Eun brightened.”Hmm.We can go now and inform the others about this.They would be thrilled”,Lay smiled.”Oh god,I am so excited!Thank you,Lay and Baekhyun!”,she pulled them into a hug.Lay and Baekhyun exchanged satisfied glances and they definitely did the right thing.

 

-END-

Okay,first chappie is up.Sorry that I didn't let everyone to make their appearance.>.<.