Chapter 2

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

 

“I think I definitely grow weirder.Does it even make sense that I am actually happy and excited to go to earth!?”,Xiumin exaggerated in a funny way.”Shut up and load this into the compartment”,Chanyeol shoved a luggage of their needs into Xiumin’s arms.”Hey!I was just about t-“,Xiumin tried to continue his words but failed when Suho cupped his palm over his mouth.”Hyung,just continue loading and keep your voice low”,Suho said and released his hands from his mouth before walking away.

“Right!Right!Treat me like that everyone!I don’t need respect since I am the eldest here”,Xiumin muttered sarcastically.Ji Eun giggled and patted Xiumin’s shoulder in a comforting way.Xiumin purposely let out a big,loud sigh before mumbling small complains.

“Aish,this girl”,a voice chided and wrapped a sweater around Ji Eun’s shoulder.”Why wear only this?You know its winter on earth now.What if you get sick?Everyone here would go crazy”.Ji Eun smiled a little when she recognized the minty scent from the sweater.”Then you would be there to take care of me,Greaassee”,she turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Geez,Luhan is influencing you too much”,Kris rolled his eyes as he pulled her closer into his embrace.”You must be happy that we are returning to earth,huh?”,he kissed the top of her head.”Hmmm,better yet,I am returning with all of you.I am glad you and Suho agreed to it”,she was really grateful.*We would have agree to anything that is related to you*,Kris thought and let her go from his arms.”Let’s get ready.We are starting the journey soon”,he kissed her nose before walking into the spaceship’s control room.

“You did check the petrol tank this time,do you?”,Suho narrowed his eyes towards Chanyeol’s side.”Of course I did!I even double checked it!”,he quickly retorted.”Alright,alright.Let’s get everyone to their sit.”,Suho laughed.

Ji Eun comfortably took her seat while the others performed the last check up on the spaceship to make sure everything was alright.Chen eyed Ji Eun who didn’t buckle her safety belt around her.He didn’t say a word as he leaned in and pulled the belt around her.Ji Eun blinked in surprise but softened when she realised what he was doing.”Thank you,Chen”,she beamed.Chen reddened upon seeing her smile and awkwardly shifted in his seat.

“Is everyone here?!”,Kris hollered from the control room.The aliens started to look around them and shouted back a ‘YES’ as a reply.”WAIT!”,Ji Eun suddenly yelped.Everyone looked at her,scrutinizing her up and down,wondering whether she was hurt or not.”Kai isn’t here yet!”,her eyebrows scrunched together worriedly.

“I am here”,white smoke puffed beside her seat.When the smoke disappeared,Kai was staring at her with his signature smirk.”You missed me,don’t you?”,his smirk grew wider.Ji Eun’s heart skipped a beat when she realised how hot her looked.Kai had his hair combed back and he was wearing a dress shirt which he had left two buttons undone,his perfectly tone abs showing a little.”Stop staring.Your eyeballs are going to pop out”,Kai lightly pushed her forehead.

“Pshh,the next time you do this,I am going to ask your hyungs to leave without you”,she crossed her arms together.”You won’t.You won’t have the heart to leave me”,Kai said nonchalantly which Ji Eun knew it was definitely true.”Aww,stop pouting”,Kai laughed and pinched her cheeks.”Here,sleep.It would be a long journey”,Kai gently rested her head on his shoulder.Ji Eun snuggled closer into the crook of his neck and fell asleep eventually.

--

When the 13 of them arrived on earth,it was already midnight.They landed their spaceship in the forest before and set it to invisible mode before making their ways to Ji Eun’s house.Ji Eun felt a nostalgia feeling in her where she looked around the place where she first found them.”It had been so long ,right?I wonder how long we had been gone?”,Ji Eun tapped her chin.

“We would find that out soon”,Baekhyun answered when they noticed the familiar house in front of them.”Awww,home!!”,Ji Eun clapped her hands excitedly.The aliens felt contented and relief just by seeing how happy she were.

“Wait a minute.I don’t remember having a neighbour here”,Ji Eun frowned when she saw the unfamiliar house beside hers.”Mind them,Ji Eunnie!I am sooo tired.I want to sleep”,Tao rubbed his sleepy eyes and swung Ji Eun’s arms.”Okay,okay.We would just clean up briefly and then we would rest,alright?”,Ji Eun unlocked the door to her house and let the others in.

Baekhyun was the last one to step into the house.He stared at the house beside theirs and his heart cringed uncomfortably.*Why do I get such feelings?*,he frowned.”Baek?”,Ji Eun called when she saw him not coming in.

The lights in the house flicked open and Baekhyun could hear the aliens complaining about the dust and smell.”Is something wrong?”,Ji Eun approached him and held his hand in concern.”RATS!!!!”,they heard Sehun shouting,Tao followed later on.”Nah.Its nothing.Let’s go in before they break the house”,Baekhyun chuckled and lead Ji Eun into the house.

Before Baekhyun closed the door,he looked at the house for the one last time.He squinted his eyes,trying to read the words that were craved on the wooden board that were hanging at their gate.”Welcome to BAP’s sweet home!”,he read.”BAP?What’s that?Weird”,Baekhyun shook his head and shut the door closed.

 

-END-

Should have figured out who the rivals were,eh?XD