Chapter 5

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

“What’s freshman party night,Ji Eun?”,Tao cocked his head to the side,curious of the content of the paper he was staring at.”It’s a party our seniors organize to welcome us into college!”,Ji Eun explained gleefully.”Are you going?”,Xiumin picked up a piece of kimchi before stuffing it into his mouth.

“Of course!Its a must.And each of you are going with me too”,she swallowed the spoon of rice she was chewing earlier and pointed at each of the aliens.”Awww,mannn.I hate boring humans’ event”,Sehun pouted.”Can we play with our powers there?”,Luhan asked although he knew he can’t.

“Stop asking something that is obvious,Lulu hyung”,Lay rolled his eyes at him.”That’s right.Scold him for me,Lay”,Ji Eun puckered her lower lips.”What are we suppose to do at the party?”,Baekhyun questioned.

“Hmm”,Ji Eun tapped her chin.”Dressing up,boring introduction sessions,getting paired up with some strangers and hmm..what else?”,Suho tried to say whatever he remembered from a book he read some time ago.”What?!!We need to pair up with another human girl?”,Kai shouted,his expression almost looked like he just saw a ghost.”Calm down,Kai”,Ji Eun chuckled.”Its just merely for a game.You won’t need to get any closer to that person…I think”,she added on.

“I don’t want to pair up with anyone else,except for you”,Kris said straightforwardly without a single sign on backing off in his eyes.”I want to pair up with you too!!”,the other aliens started to fight.”Alright,alright.I will pair up with each of you,okay?”,she couldn’t hide her smile when the fact that her aliens adored her a lot was so obvious.

--

The party for this year was held in one of the penthouse that was owned by one of the seniors in the college.The penthouse was,of course,a high standard living area with perfect views of the city’s night life from all  rooms.There were even a wonderful terrace at the roof where the seniors had planned a BBQ party there.

Ji Eun and the 12 aliens arrived the entrance of the penthouse with all of them fully dressed up.Ji Eun chose to wear a knee-length flowery dress that left the 12 aliens’ jaws dropped when they saw her.”I still don’t get it why you have to wear this super cute dress where you look super duper cute in it to this stupid party”,Chanyeol lightly poked her forehead.”Hey!”,Ji Eun pouted but smiled later.

Chen pressed on the doorbell and the door flung opened immediately.”Welcome!!”,several voices chirped with bright grin plastered on their lips.”Look who’s here!Its the 12 flower princes!”,one of the girl squealed.The Exo aliens had managed to make themselves quite popular in the college although they just entered not long ago.None of the people in the college knew about their relationship with Ji Eun yet because she didn’t let them to show it out.And that had cause hopes in the girls who were interested in the aliens for they thought they were still single and available.

Ji Eun scrutinized the surrounding as soon she stepped into the spacious living room.To her surprise,the party wasn’t like how she expected it would be.Instead of loud, bombing music and the club-like atmosphere she thought it would be,the music that was playing was a soft,peaceful melody.The lights were on and there weren’t anyone that had gone crazy from dancing in the dance floor.In the middle,there was a long buffet table that was filled with numerous food and there was a small bar at the corner.

As soon as Ji Eun finished examining her surrouding,she blinked in surprise when she noticed her 12 aliens weren’t around her anymore.”Where are they?”,she bit her lower lips as she tried to look for any sight of the aliens.She searched for them in the living room and the kitchen but they weren’t there.After moments of looking indoors,she decided to try looking for them outdoors.

She carefully passed by a few couples that were making out at the glass door that lead to the terrace with red,embarrassed face.”Woohoooo!!!!”,her embarrassment faded when she heard loud,cheering voices from the terrace.She fastened her footsteps and found at least half the party attendees were crowding around something.”Come on,show us some talents!”,one of the boy demanded.

Ji Eun tried squeezing into the crowd and much to relief for her petite body,she finally had a great view of the ‘thing’ that the crowd were interested in.*My aliens!!!!*,her insides were screaming in horror when she noticed the ‘things’ that they were interrogating were her aliens!Apparently when Ji Eun was spacing out at the entrance,the 12 of them were pulled away from her by the people in the party.Because of their population,many people seemed to be interested to know more about them,so they decided to make them the centre of attention.And the 12 of them didn’t seems happy at the thoughts of being the centre of attention at all.

“What the heck you are expecting us to do?!”,Kai growled,his frown got deeper.Ji Eun knew she had to do something.Sooner of later,the aliens would explode and they wouldn’t be able to held their powers in.Before she could stopped the time(Tao couldn’t do it because he was being stared at),the lights suddenly go off and a noisy,loud music started to play.People around her started to move along the music and some of them were already shouting,enjoying the atmosphere.How wrong was she when she thought the party wasn’t the same.

“Stop pushing!”,Ji Eun squealed.She was stuck in the crowd and people didn’t seem to care about that at all.She was being pushed around like a doll,not being able to move at all.Suddenly,a pair of manly arms wrapped itself around her waist,before pulling her to the corner where she would be safe from the crowd.

Ji Eun let out a sigh of relief but her relief was soon replaced with something else.Her saviour still had his arms around her and Ji Eun found herself being in a stranger’s arms,inhaling his sweet cologne scent.”You looked like a helpless mouse in there”,her saviour chuckled,still not releasing her.

 

-END-

I just have to do this.Lol.

For today,a special GIF for our leader-nim.He looked fantasticly awesome in Exo's wolf every performance.I can't hide my growing love on him.<3