Chapter 11

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

There were loud squeals and happy laughter all around the place.Kids running around as they chased each other with snowballs,the adults grinning so widely when they skied down from the mountain.The aliens decided to play on a spot where there were less humans around.

“Snowwww~~Weeee!!!”,Tao plopped himself on the snowy ground as though it was his soft,fluffy bed.”Eww,Huang Zi Tao,do you know how dirty is the ground?All the humans stepped on it.If one of them just happen to step on dog poop…”,Xiumin couldn’t held his vomit instinct in.He might be an ultimate food lover but he is also one cleanliness freak.”Yah,don’t scare the kid.He might have nightmare tonight”,Ji Eun chided.”I didn’t know talking about facts would make someone have nightmare”,Xiumin raised his brow sarcastically as he walked towards Sehun and Chen who had already started on their first snowman.

“This crazy Min min”,Ji Eun pouted and sat down on the cold ground.She lifted some of the snow on her palm and let it slipped down through the spaces of her fingers.Before all the snows fall off completely away from her palm,someone placed their palm on hers and intertwined theirs fingers together.”It’s cold”,she could still feel the icy snowflakes in between their fingers.”That’s why you should always bring me along to cold places”,Chanyeol beamed and started to melt the snow that soon turned into liquid.

“So,that means I shouldn’t bring you to places other than a cold place?”,Ji Eun laughed.Chanyeol’s face immediately turned red.He then pulled her into his arms,causing Ji Eun’s head to land on his chest.”Don’t you ever think of peeling me away by your side.I will stick to you like glue”,Chanyeol’s lips were on her ears.Ji Eun could feel his cold breath and she smiled when Chanyeol decided to kiss her ear before pulling away from her.”Understand?”,he squished her cheeks together,making Ji Eun to whine inaudibly.

*Thud*,a snowball was thrown onto Chanyeol’s back.Chanyeol immediately squirmed at the sudden coldness and his eyes were shut,cringing at the icy feeling on his back.”Don’t squished Eunnie’s precious face like that !!!”,D.O shouted across them.Chanyeol’s eyes darted towards D.O with a piercing glare.D.O pulled the skin below his right eye and stuck his tongue out at him,obviously mocking him.

“You!!”,Chanyeol jabbed his finger towards D.O with his teeth gritted.”If I didn’t bury you alive under the snow today,I am not Park Chanyeol!”,he announced before running towards him,yelling non sense on the way.

Ji Eun put her fist on her lips to supress her loud giggles as she watched Chanyeol chasing D.O around the place.”Having fun?”,Luhan kissed her cheek from the back.”Yeap”,Ji Eun turned to face him.Just before she could greet him back with a peck on his cheek,Luhan sprinkled some snowflake on her face.Oh,how he would feel regret if he had known that Ji Eun had the intention to kiss him back.

“Aish!!”,Ji Eun yelped and shut her eyes tightly.She could hear Luhan laughing and she could even imagine that he was clutching on his stomach all the time.”Luhan!!”,she pouted angrily.Luhan stopped laughing and gulped.*Is she really angry?*.”Eunnie?Are you angry?”,he stepped a step forward to check on her.

Just as soon as he was in front of her,Ji Eun threw a snowball on his face.Luhan screamed in a funny way and quickly brushed the cold substance away.”Take that”,she was the one who was laughing.Luhan stared at her with his mouth wide agape before his lips curved into a knowing smirk.

Ji Eun noticed the look on his face and quickly ran from the opposite side.”Don’t run!!I will pin you down on the floor and kiss you so hard till you would regret that you threw snowball on me!!”,Luhan warned,in a loving tone.”Never!!”,she ran even faster and laughed even louder.

“Whoops!!”,she squealed when she bumped into someone’s chest.Inhaling his cologne,Ji Eun knew it was Kris.She looked up to have her eyes looking at the handsome man who stared back at her with one of his perfectly grown brow raised.”Kris!Help me!Luhan is chasing me like a mad man!!”,she jumped up and down on her spot.

Kris looked at the back of her and indeed,Luhan was lounging towards her as if he was hunting for food.Before Luhan could even touch a strand of her hair,Kris stood in front of her and crossed his arms together.”That’s enough,Luhan.You are scaring her”,he frowned disapprovingly.”Yeah!Me,scare!”,she jutted her bottom lips out and clutched onto Kris’s sweater sleeve.

“Awww,man.Dont do this.We were having fun,right?”,Luhan titled his head to look at Ji Eun.”You were the only one having fun.Not her”,Kris poked his chest.”Alright you party pooper”,Luhan mumbled and sauntered away from the opposite direction.Kris watched him walking away and wanted to turn behind to finally have an alone time with the girl he love.

Just before he could cup her cold cheeks in between his palms,someone just had to throw a large,cold snowball right directly on the back of his head.”Take that you grease!!For ruining my time with Ji Eun”,he heard Luhan shouting from behind.

Kris shut his eyes and clenched his fist together.He is usually a very patient and calm person.But not when someone disturbed his precious time.”Fine.War declared!”,he roared and started running towards Luhan.

With Chanyeol chasing D.O and Kris chasing Luhan,the other aliens started to join them with a massive snowball fight.Snowball was thrown all around the places and there were happy laughter everywhere.Ji Eun ran around,squealing and throwing back snowballs at the aliens.*This is one of the most happiest time in my life*.

--

After hours of playing in the snow and skiing,the aliens decided to call the day off.All of them went back to their suite and had a warm bath before changing into a warmer attire.After bathing,the 13 of them headed to the outdoor BBQ area where they would be having their dinner at.

“Woahh”,Sehun whispered in awe when he saw how cosy the VIP BBQ lounge looked like.(I don’t know if this exist but just take it as there is a small VIP space in the resort where they are alone).”Food,food,food”,Xiumin was already seated on his seat,chanting for food.”I like it so much here”,Suho took a seat on the wooden bench and patted the finely made furniture.

“Then you stay here and don’t leave.Then I could be the leader of Exo!!”,Tao declared proudly.”Pabo.I don’t wish to be led by an idiot”,Kai hit the back of his head.”Don’t forget I am older than you!”,Tao wrinkled his nose.”Don’t forget I am more powerful than you”,Kai smirked victoriously.Tao was about the freeze the time and beat the crap out of him when Ji Eun stepped in between them.”No power using in public,remember?”.”Fine”,Tao pouted and sat himself in a corner.

“Meat is done!!”,Lay beamed with both his dimple visible as he placed the freshly baked meat on the table.”Yayayayayayaya!”,Xiumin cheered and dug his fork into a piece of meat before bringing it to meet his lips.”Hot meat and cold weather.Ah..how can anything be better than this?”,Xiumin said as though he was reciting a poem.The aliens gave him a weird look but didn’t say anything.

Dinner was like usual,loud and happy.Everyone enjoyed the scrumptious meal and now,they were all seated on the bench with hot chocolate in their hands.”Staying here forever with you guys is not a bad idea”,Lay laid back with a contented smile.Chanyeol threw a few pine wood into the bon fire.The scent of the pine wood burning filled the air and everyone sniffed in the wonderful,relaxing smell.

“Hey,let’s play a game!!”,Sehun announced excitedly.Everyone looked at him expectantly.”Monopoly?!Seriously,Sehun?You even brought that out with you?”,Kai snorted.”You like to play it too”,Suho laughed at Kai.Kai cleared his throat and turned away to stop people from looking his blushing face.True to Suho’s words,he really enjoyed the game.

“Leave me out.I played this game too much”,Ji Eun raised her hand.”Then we won’t have a banker!We are playing in pairs,Ji Eunnie”,Sehun pouted.”Leave me out too then.Then you guys can play in 5 pairs and a person would be the banker”,Baekhyun offered.

Since they couldn’t force Ji Eun to participate in things she didn’t want,they decided to go with the flow.Ji Eun and Baekhyun sat at the side as they watched the aliens played.”You landed on my property!Pay up,pay up!”,Chen shouted excitedly as he high fived Chanyeol,his partner.

“I didn’t know Chen talk so loud”,Ji Eun giggled and sipped on her cup of chocolate.Baekhyun didn’t say anything but just look at her beautiful side view.”You want to go for a walk?”,he really wanted some alone time with her.Ji Eun looked at the others hesitantly.”It won’t be long”,Baekhyun continued.”Alright”,she smiled.

The two of them slipped away from the VIP area quietly,not wanting the other aliens to notice they were gone.Both of them arrived at the lobby where the other humans were at.They were mostly couples around,cuddling.Baekhyun looked at Ji Eun from the corner of his eyes before wrapping his hand around her tiny hand shyly.Ji Eun warmed up instantly at his touch and she gripped onto his hand tighter.

“Cold isn’t it?”,he rubbed and blew hot air on her cold hands.”Not when you are around”,she giggled.They were seated on a bench as they watched the night view.Ji Eun rested her head on his shoulder and sighed.Baekhyun started to play with her fingers,enjoying the feeling of her being so close to him.”Do you like me,Baek?”,she whispered and looked at her fingers that were currently entangled with Baekhyun’s.

Baekhyun seemed startled at the question.He immediately rose up from his seat and looked at her with wide eyes.”Of course I do!!”,he exclaimed and clasped onto her hands.Ji Eun blinked at him ,surprise by his respond.”I like you so much-no,no.Love you,love you so much that I couldn’t love myself even more”,he sounded desperate.He really wants her to know his heart and he didn’t want to hide his feeling either.

“You are always so sweet,Baeky”,she leaned closer and pecked on his cheek.Baekhyun blushed when her lips came in contact with his skin.She pulled back and smiled at him.Baekhyun’s eyes shifted down to her lips and he found himself swallowing.*This is the right time to kiss her right?*.

He inched closer to her to check on her respond.When he noticed she wasn’t disliking it,Baekhyun went closer until their lips were slightly touching.He saw Ji Eun closing her eyes and Baekhyun pressed onto her lips harder.The feeling of her lips on his was the most heavenly feeling ever.Ji Eun could feel his heart beat beating on her chest.

Baekhyun’s hands went over to hold the back of her head so that he could kiss her better.Their lips moved in synch as though their lips were made perfect for each other.The slow,gentle kiss was starting to turn into a hot,passionate one’s if it wasn’t for that someone.”Baekhyun oppa!”,an annoying voice called sweetly.

 

-END-

I guess you guys know who is that.LOL.The kiss scene was a total failure.:(

DID YOU GUYS WATCHED EXO DRAMA VERSION EP2?Luhan was !@%^%@&!!%@&!* hot!!!