Chapter 10

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

“Ski resort,ski resort!!!!”,Sehun exclaimed excitedly.”Shut up,Sehun.You are embarrassing us”,D.O hushed him as he scanned his surrounding.True to his words,everyone in the bus had their head turned around to stare at them who were seated at the back of the bus.One of the ahjumma even complained out loud at how noisy and loud they were.

“Why did you even tell him that we are going for a vacation at the first place?”,D.O whispered into Ji Eun’s ear when he didn’t manage to shut  Sehun down.Ji Eun just chuckled and softly nudged his shoulder.D.O smiled and passed her a bottle of orange juice he had brought earlier.

Ji Eun spun her head to the back to have her eyes met with Kris.Kris’s eyes curled downwards and a small pout formed on his lips.He was still angry for her not being there with them yesterday although she had explained what really happened.Ji  Eun had to withstand her laughter when she saw how adorable the leader was.Who knew Kris had this side in him too?”What?”,Kris slightly frowned when he realised she was staring at him with a silly grin.”Are you still angry?”,she reached her hand out to put hers palm on top of his lap.Kris felt his heart softening just with that small action.

“Of course I am”,he coughed.”My goodness,dui zhang.I didn’t know you are a pouty man”,Lay shook his head.”What did you just call me?”,Kris raised a brow at him.”Pouty man?”,Lay gladly repeated.Kris leaned forward and immediately started to blow air on his neck.Lay squirmed at the ticklish action and started to laugh out loud.It was indeed a bad move for him to tease someone who knew his weakness.

“Say that again if you want your neck to break just because you squirmed too much”,Kris rested back on his seat with a satisfied smile.Lay had his chin stuck on his neck and didn’t dare to say a single word.His face was red from too much of laughing and he was panting hard.”That’s mean,grease”,Ji Eun wrinkled her nose.”You are meaner for letting us wait for you after so much of preparation yesterday night”,Kris snapped.

“I knew I am at fault already.That’s why I brought you guys for a vacation as a payback,right?”,she looked at him with pleading,puppy eyes.”It’s not a payback to me if I don’t have a kiss from you today”,Kris leaned so close to her till their nose were touching and whispered before he lean back to his seat.

Ji Eun felt heat on her cheeks and she turned back to her own seat.She heard Kris chuckling in victory at the back of her but her heart was beating too hard for her to continue their small,lovey dovey argument.

“We are here!!!”,Chen announced when the bus halted to a stop.The aliens burst out from their seats as they admired the scenery through the bus window.Exclaimations and gasps about how beautiful and awesome the place was filled the bus as they got down from the bus.”It’s like heaven here”,Luhan breathed in the cool,icy air.

Sehun and Tao were already digging their hands into the ground that was already half filled with white,soft snow.”Come on guys,let’s put our things in the room before we come out to play”,Ji Eun motioned the aliens to the entrance of the resort.

Chanyeol had his hands wrapped around Ji Eun’s to warm her freezing hands as they walked to the exit.He was glad that his power was the most useful ones when it comes to things like this.Ji Eun checked them into two deluxe suite room that could are connected together.

“Wine and snacks!!”,Xiumin dashed to the bar the first thing the door to the room flung open.”You know how to drink wine,Minmin?”,Ji Eun dragged a luggage into the room.”As long as it is edible and drinkable,I will definitely try”,Xiumin winked at her.”Get ready,you food monster,we are going out soon”,Suho lightly nudged his shoulder as he walked pass him.”Can’t I just stay in the room with all my ‘babies’?”,he dramatically looked at the piles of snacks and beverages that were packed neatly in the cabinet.

Ji Eun sat herself on the loveseat and watched Xiumin acted like he is going to separate with someone who he loved with all his life and then Suho came back moments later to remind him not to act like a weirdo.Xiumin then reached out his hand as if he was forced to separate with the food as Suho pulled him away to change into a proper attire for their activities later.*Oh,this Xiumin,always so dramatic and funny*,she softly kicked her legs on the carpet.

”Not changing?”Kai who had already changed sat himself beside her.”Going now”,she smiled.”Need my help?”,Kai mischeviously smirked.”Sure,why not?”,she decided to play along as she walked into the empty washroom.Kai followed her just to more when she slammed the door right on his face.”Don’t be a ert,Kai!Or else the others will cook you alive!”,she laughed from the inside.”You almost break my nose,girl”,he rubbed his red nose.

Ji Eun came out with a pink and white ski attire.She had a fluffy,white beanie on her head and a light blue ear muff to keep her warm.The only thing left was to wrap a scarf around her neck.She went to the mirror to check herself despite the noisy,childish bickering of the aliens next door.”Here,let me help you with this”,a hand swiftly took the cotton scarf to his hand before wrapping it around her neck gently.

Ji Eun stared at the reflection of the warm looking guy through the  mirror with an affectionate smile.”There,as beautiful as always”,the guy turned her around to face him with his hands both on her shoulders.”Thank you,Baek”,she looked up at his eyes with her eyes filled with love.”You never have to thank me”,he suddenly feel the urge to kiss her on the lips.The only time he had ever taste that kissable,plump lips was when Chen accidentally kissed her and all of them got a chance too.

Baekhyun started to lean closer as he stared into her eyes without hesitation.His hands moved down from her shoulders to her waist so that he could pulled her closer to him.Ji Eun willingly closed her eyes to wait for the moment she get to savour the taste of his kiss.Baekhyun stopped to look at her beautiful face one more time before leaning closer to claim her lips.

Ji Eun felt the tip of his lips brushed against hers when suddenly,someone pulled him away from her,the warmth from Baekhyun’s body disappeared immediately.Her brows knitted together at the sudden disappearance of Baekhyun’s warmth and she opened her eyes with the annoyed frown plastered on her face.”Yeollie,I knew it it was you!”,she muttered when she saw Chanyeol having Baekhyun’s neck locked under his arms.

“What?!This piece of meat is trying to kiss you!”,Chanyeol tightened his arms around Baekhyun’s neck.Baekhyun chocked and struggled to release himself from the taller one.”What the-“,Chanyeol shrieked when he felt his hands slowly entangled itself from Baekhyun’s neck.He turned to the back to see Luhan’s hands in the air,using his power to control his body movement.”Nice one,Lulu!!”,Ji Eun cried excitedly and ran to pat the chocking Baekhyun’s back.

“Hyung!Bacon was trying to kiss her,how could you help him now!”,Chanyeol threw his arms in the air,exasperated as he threw piercing glares at Baekhyun who was now hugging Ji Eun for comfort.”Too bad.The lady is happy with him.As long as she is happy,I am much more willing to let her go”Luhan chuckled before walking away.

“Guys!!Let’s go!!”,Suho called from the door.Baekhyun heard his call and pulled away from Ji Eun’s embrace reluctantly.”Are you feeling much more okay now?”,she looked at him worriedly.”That stupid giant Yeollie.How could he strangle you like that”,she rubbed his throat with a deep frown.Baekhyun just feel contented to see how she cared so much for him.”You know,you can actually do something to make me feel better”,Baekhyun whispered into her ears.”What?”,she tilted her head slightly in curiousity.”I will tell you when we are alone later”,he smiled and pulled her to the door before she could ask any further question.

*Alone?I thought we are going to be with the guys later on too?*,Ji Eun grew confused at his remark.

 

-END-

Don't kill me for the stupid update.

Though!You can anticipate for the next chapter if you like kissy kissy scene.