Chapter 7

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

“Oh Sehun?!”,Ji Eun exclaimed with her eyes widely opened.Sehun grinned at her while pulling the beanie completely off from his hair,revealing his new hair style.”My goodness,what did you do to your hair?”,Ji  Eun stepped forward and touched a strand of his hair.

“Doesn’t it look fabulous?!”,Sehun cheered.”He insisted on choosing the rainbow color,we couldn’t do anything about it”,Suho shrugged when Ji Eun looked at him,asking for an explaination.”I expected you guys to just cut your hairs,not..coming back with these new dyed hair that make all of you much hot-“,Ji Eun stopped when she realised what was coming out from .*Hotter*.

“The stylist was recommending so many things,we didn’t even know what they were so we just let them do whatever they want with us”,Lay stepped forward with his pink,straight bangs hair.*How could someone look so handsome in pink?*,Ji Eun gasped.

She eyed all the aliens and realised they were looking much more like humans,the only difference was,they were too hot and good looking to be humans if that was possible.Ji Eun couldn’t stop her eyes from darting to the left and to the right,checking all the aliens at once.Blonde,red and brown filled her eyes and she couldn’t denied she totally fell in love with their new hairs.

“O..kay”,Ji Eun cleared her throats,not wanting to show her admiration towards them any further.”Let’s just…think about dinner.Yes,dinner”.”Dinner?!”,Xiumin jumped happily.God,even the food lover look extraordinary handsome with his new hair.Ji Eun felt herself feeling the insecurity when she imagined those girls that would ogled at them in college.

“Whats wrong?”,an arm wrapped around her shoulder.She turned to look at the latter and a gasp escaped from her lips again.Kris was staring at her with his light brown hair all combed up in a stylish way.”No-nothing”,she found herself stuttering.*Shoot,Ji Eun.It’s not like this is the first time you met them*.”Stop thinking too much”,Kris smirked and lightly pushed her forehead.

“Dinnnerrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!”,Xiumin’s loud cry filled the room and Tao couldn’t stopped complaining how loud he was.Suho ushered the others to the door like the leader he was and within a second,the 13 of them were now on the way to the diner situated down the street.

The winter air was so cold yet refreshing that night that everyone was in a good mood,except for Baekhyun.He was walking alone with his mind seemed to be occupied with something that was bothering him.Ji Eun noticed something was wrong with him ever since he returned from college yesterday but didn’t have the chance to talk to him about it.Now that the thoughts hit her mind,she quickly went to his side.

“Bacon”,she wrapped her hand around his lonely hand.Baekhyun jumped a little at the sudden skinship but relaxed when he realised it was just Ji Eun.His deep frown disappeared and a smile appeared on his lips.”What’s wrong?Dont like your new hair?”,she ruffled his hair,giggling.”Do you like it?”,he put their intertwined hand into the pocket of his sweater to warm them up.

“Yes,very much”,she answered sincerely.”Then,I like it too”,he bumped his forehead with hers lightly.Ji Eun shut her eyes when Baekhyun pressed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaning back to his original position.Her heart immediately responded to the intimate action with it increasing its beat.”Is something bothering you?”,Ji Eun naturally asked as she smiled when she saw Chanyeol sticking his tongue out at Chen who was chasing him around.That giant just never stopped pranking people.

Baekhyun bit his lips and wondered whether he should tell her about the girl in the class.Her actions bothered him a lot in a negative way because he really dislike her actions.And judging by the way she said that he will give in soon,she definitely won’t stop disturbing him like how she did the other day.He would have wanted to stop college but he knew that Ji Eun really wanted to attend college with the 12 of them.He didn’t want to be the only one that ruined her dream.”Nothing”,Baekhyun replied after a long pause.

“Really?”,Ji Eun turned to look at him concernly.”Yes,really”,Baekhyun curled a strand of her hair to the back of her ear,trying to convince her.”I was just thinking about the guy that was bothering you at the freshman party.Kai told me about it”,he lied to her although he really was bothered by that too.”Oh,that guy was just someone random that I won’t even see him the second time”,she convinced.If only Ji Eun knew how wrong she was about that statement.

“Okay.Let’s go in before the others kill me for taking you too long by myself”,Baekhyun laughed and held the diner door open like the gentleman he was to allow Ji Eun to enter first.The 13 of them sat at the largest table in the diner and everyone started to order their food.Chanyeol saved a seat for Ji Eun to sit beside him of course,so she was now sitting between Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Everyone on the table chattered happily like they always did like a warm family they were.Their orders came later and everyone started to dig into their food.”Aahhhhhhhhhhh”,D.O opened his mouth wide as he asked everyone else to give him a taste of their dish so that he could create similar dishes that would suit their taste since he do most of the cooking in the house.

The dinner ended moments later and everyone decided to stay a little longer before returning to their home.As they chatted,the doorbell to the diner rang,signalling the entrance of the new customers.The 13 of them didn’t even take notice of who they were as they were too engrossed with their chats.

A familiar blond,tousled hair boy squinted his eyes to take a look at the petite figure who was sitting between two boys.”Yo,Daehyun,what’s wrong with you?Sit down”,the boy with deep voice called.”Wait a minute,hyung.I think…I saw someone I know”,Daehyun smirked and pushed the chair back into the table.

“And Chen was like,stop pulling my hair,you giant!He couldn’t even catch me because his legs were too short to catch up with my long steps”,Chanyeol guffawed.”The only thing that would be short is your breath when I have my feet on your neck,Park Chanyeol!”,Chen hissed and the others laughed.Everyone knew they were just joking.”Lulu hyung,bubble tea please”,Sehun held his hand out and Luhan gladly passed him his cup of drink.

Ji Eun was about to open to ask for a sip of the sweet drink when she felt a figure hovering behind her.She noticed the aliens suddenly stopped chatting as they eyed something-someone that was standing behind her.Kai’s eyes immediately narrowed into a slit and Ji Eun knew the reason when she smelled the familiar cologne.

“Who the heck are you?”,Luhan didn’t like the look on the stranger’s face.”Hi,you remember me,do you?”,Daehyun ignored the rest of them and only had his eyes on Ji Eun.Ji Eun turned away from him and shrugged.”Not really”.

“Aww,I am hurt that you don’t remember your savior”,Daehyun feigned hurt as he put his palm on his chest.*What the hell he thinks he is doing with him flirting with Ji Eun with her 12 boyfriends all around her?!*,Kris clenched his fist.

“I clearly heard her saying she don’t remember you so why don’t you just leave her alone?”,Kai stood up from his seat.”Hey,easy,easy”,Daehyun held his palms out.”I am just here to say hello to my juniors”,he said the word ‘juniors’ in a funny tone as if he was mocking them.”Alright,now that you said your hello,you can leave right?”,Suho smiled at him,his smile was firm and tight.

“You guys are interesting”,Daehyun chuckled.”By the way,I am Daehyun and I am in my second year in the same college as all of you are.I hope we will meet again”,he grinned,the last sentence mostly pointed out to Ji Eun.”I am still interested in knowing your name though I will gladly wait for the day when you will finally tell me yourself”,Daehyun bent down and whispered into Ji Eun’s ears which made the 12 of them immediately stood up defensively.

Daehyun knew it was his cue to leave when he just turned away from them after the whisper.The 12 of them still had their eyes on him although he was already seated with his back facing them now.”I will beat him into a pulp”,Chanyeol growled and got ready to march to him.”Sit down,Yeollie.Calm down”,Ji Eun held his wrist.

“Who the heck was him?!He pissed me off so much!”,Xiumin ruffled his hair in frustration.”He is the guy I told you guys about earlier.The one who ‘save’ Ji Eun in the party”,Kai rolled his eyes.”He make me feel uneasy”,Lay muttered and rubbed his unease heart.

Eveyone else began to talk about Daehyun and Ji Eun decided to leave before the aliens lose their control.When Ji Eun walked pass his table to get to the exit,Daehyun even have the guts to turn to her and waved her goodbye with a wink.Ji  Eun had to drag Chanyeol out from the diner to prevent him to charge at him at the moment.

Baekhyun eyed Daehyun from the glass window as the others started to walk ahead of him.”This guy is definitely someone we must be aware of”,he mentally note to himself.

 

-END-

Ohohoohohohohoho,more and more competitor is coming out!Be ready for drama!

And,please comment!!!TQ:)))))


THAT RAINBOW HAIR