Chapter 3

SEQUEL:Exo-Ordinary Planet Love

The small living room was sprawled with 13 figures,sleeping soundly and deep in their dreams.Until..”ACCHOOO!!”,one of them sneezed while the others jerked up from their sleep in surprise.”WHERE’S MY GUN?!!”,Xiumin went into his fighting pose,although his eyes were still half open.

“Sorryy”,Chanyeol said apologetically while rubbing his nose.”Oh man!The weather is just so nice for sleeping in the whole day,Yeol hyung”,Tao pouted.Ji Eun chuckled with her mind still unconscious while taking off Kris’s sweater that was wrapped around her.”Since we are awake,let’s clean the house!!”,Ji Eun cheered excitedly while clapping her hands.

“Still asleep”,Sehun’s muffled voice was heard with his face still glued on his pillow.She turned to look at the others who immediately acted like they were still asleep,except for Baekhyun,D.O and Lay.”We are ready”,the three of them beamed like a little kid.”Then,there will be only breakfast for three of them”,Ji Eun tapped her chin with a smirk.Upon hearing her words,the other aliens forced themselves to wake up from their sleep.

“God,I don’t understand why ‘dust’ exist”,Luhan complained as he wiped the glass cabinet.”You should try to be in my position!”,Kai wrinkled his nose while mopping the floor lazily.”I never know washing the washroom could be this tiring”,Suho massaged his aching back as he walked out from the toilet.”You done already?!”,Tao and Sehun stared at their leader in disbelief.”Wellll,what’s my ability anyway?”,Suho grinned and formed a water ball in his palms.

“All of you should stop complaining!My task is the most important and the one with most difficulties”,Chanyeol hollered from the balcony.He chopped another piece of firewood and threw a few of it into the fire place.He wiped his forehead that was now sweaty and sighed heavily.*This is so tiring*.

On the other side,Ji Eun was out at the garden,having fun stepping on the laundries with Chen and Baekhyun.Although it was freezing out there,thanks to Chanyeol who created a small campfire,they were able to keep themselves warm.”Kris!!Could you please get me the pail of laundries in the washroom?!”,Ji Eun requested.

Within a minute,Kris was out in the garden with the pail in his arms,only that,his feet wasn’t on the ground.”Kriss!!!”,Ji Eun shrieked and ran towards him.Kris blinked and landed on his feet.”You shouldn’t use your powers so openly,especially when you could be seen here!”,she chided and slapped his arms.”Okay,okay”,Kris put both his palms out as a sign of surrendering.”You could just say it and I would follow what you say immediately.And,I don’t like this”,he continued and pressed on the crease between her eyebrows.

“You could have grow more wrinkles if you keep frowning”,Chen said nonchalantly as he walked pass them.”Chen!”,she pretended to be offended.Chen turned back to glance at her with a smile.”I am just joking.You will look the same forever”,Chen said and walked away.*Forever pretty and beautiful.To me*.

After hours of cleaning and washing,the house was finally pristine clean.The house smelled like lavender and there was a soft music playing in the radio as the 13 of them enjoyed the breakfast that was made by D.O and Lay.”Who knows living on earth could be this relaxing?”,Xiumin grinned and chomped on another sausage.The others either giggled or laughed.

“So,what we do next?”,Lay sipped on his cup of coffee and cringed at the taste.He was still trying to get use to the bitter,sweet liquid.”Hmmm”,Ji Eun thought before answering.”We need to do some shopping”,she went on after checking her kitchen that was already empty with supplies.”While we do that,maybe we could go for some shopping for your clothes like last time!”,she beamed.

--

“Don’t get lost now,Sehun”,Ji Eun reminded and made sure all the aliens were present around her.”Pfftt,I won’t.I am a grown up now”,Sehun proudly announced.”Everything changed so much”,Suho muttered when he saw there were new shops and facilities they had never seen before.”Except for one thing”,Kai murmured unhappily.

“Gosh!They are so freaking handsomee!!”,the girls swooned as they started to flash their cameras at them.”Are they like celebrities?!”,other girls squealed.”I hate this.Why can’t every girl be like our Ji Eunnie?”,Luhan sighed and walked closer towards Ji Eun.”Stop snapping photos!”,D.O grumbled and covered his face.The girls squealed even louder.

“Guys!Let’s check out that shop!”,Ji Eun urged the boys to follow them.”Look for a few set of clothing and we will meet back here,okay?”,she said and walked away to look for the things she wanted.”Remember!Dont get lost!”,she repeated and pointed to Sehun especially.

The 12 of them picked their own style of clothing and I have to say,they have great sense of fashion.If they hadn’t say,no one else would know they aren’t from earth.Of course,living with Ji Eun who watched every videos of TVXQ influenced them.

Hours later,they met at the place where Ji Eun had informed them earlier and she paid for all their stuffs with her credit card.The boys each took a bag in their hands and left none for Ji Eun even though she insisted to take hers her own.”Stingy aliens”,she stuck her tongue out when Kris held the bag higher to stop her from taking,partly of it was to mock her height.

Then,they went for some snacks before heading back to their home.Ji Eun suddenly stopped walking when she saw a building in front of them.’Gangnam International College’.She had always wanted to be able to make it into college and now that she is back,could she possibly have a chance?And..she has a bigger wish now.She wanted to enter college with her 12 aliens.

 

-end-

I swear this is the most boring chapter I had ever typed.Lol,sorry guys,I had been busy for the past few weeks.Getting ready to take my IELTS*screams*,working,and the stress of enrolling into uni next month.*le sigh*.I promise I would update whenever I am free.

ANDDDD,

I will make sure the next chapter would be much more interesting!