chapter V

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara: can I hug you?

You: *shocked* ye--

???: NO YOU CAN'T!!!!

When I turn around other SNSD members are shocked too and me, I'm really shocked...

why she said that?.... don't tell me she have a feeling ahh!!! erase it Jay don't think that way she don't have a feeling for you and you two are not good in each other... don't think that much...

Hara: oh I'm sorry *bow* I-I n-need to g-go now see y-you l-later J-Jay *smile* *bow* *run* 

You: ehh??? I-it's ok yeah see you later *sigh*

It's really quiet and really awkward no ones talking... why she said that is she really meant it or she is paying back for what I done to her a while ago when I'm in my thought I saw her excuse herself so other SNSD knows her so they nod I saw her figure walking away until I didn't see her... *sigh* 

You: uhmmm... excuse me I need to--

Taemin: you can go buddy follow her *wink* 

SNSD: *giggle*

You: ehh?? y-yah! taemin don't get me wrong I'm going to my next class, cause any minute the bell gonna be ring so see you later at the party *smile* and nice to meet you once again to all of you *bow* 

SNSD: *giggle* 

Tiffany:*eye smile* you are really kind, so I hope we all eat lunch once again right girls?

SNSD: *smile* *nod* yes, we are happy to meet you and sorry for taeyeon behavior 

You: *smile* I hope so, me too and taemin we are happy, *smile* it's ok *wave my hand* so bye guys

when I'm walking I have many thoughts that I didn't understand if I confess to her or not, why she acting like that glaring at me, mad at me, and how can she said that "no you can't" is she have feelings for me?? or I'm just fantasy again to be her boyfriend *sigh* while I'm full of thought I don't know where my feet take me I keep walking and walking.... when I reach my destination

.

.

.

@ the garden

why I'm here at the garden? I remember when taeyeon drag me here... I sit on the bench It's really beautiful in here... so many flowers and the smell of the flowers... I snap back when I heard the bell rings..... when I'm start walking.....

???: hey ms. beautiful so can I go out with you? 

???: I really don't care what are you saying just shut up wooyoung!! I don't want to go out with you!!

Wooyoung: really? or do you want something else? *laugh* 

I don't know to myself why I'm doing I keep listening to their conversation and hide somewhere.....

???: just go away!! I don't want to see your FACE!! and don't DARE do something to me!

wooyoung: *laugh* oh~~ I'm scared who cares your just a popular in this school  and no ones here.. *laugh* 

???: don't come closer!!! 

wooyoung: so now who is scared taeyeon?

Taeyeon: d-don't dare to come closer!!

wooyoung: *laugh* no one can hear you sweety *smirk*

You: no one can hear you? *laugh piss off* *glare* 

wooyoung: who are you bastard?

You: *smirk* what do you said bastard?? ohh man!! whos talking you're the one who are bastard *laugh* 

wooyoung: *tight his fist* what did you said?

You: I said you are the one who are bastard in here 

I can't take this anymore I'm really mad to this guy call wooyoung, he is the one who come closer to me and gave me a punch, I dodge and grab her colar and punch him really hard and he punch me I smirk at him and wipe my bleeding lips and I punch him until he run away.... I keep panting and I sit on the bench...

Taeyeon: a-are y-you a-alright?

You: *look at her* I'm fine *smile* you're lucky that I'm here if I'm not on here I don't know what that bastard doing to you

Taeyeon: T-thank y-you very m-much *look at my face*

You: Is something dirt on my face? *smile*

Taeyeon: *smile* n-nothing I-I want to help you to heal your wound on your face and y-your l-lips is bleeding *blush*

You: *smile* it's ok It's gonna be cure if you kiss it *smile* just kidding *laugh* 

Taeyeon: *wide her eyes* Y-yah!!! you can still joke around when your hurt! *blush* *pinch my ear* 

You: a-ahh!!! y-yah!! it hurts *pout* 

Taeyeon: *roll her eyes* *smile*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter