Chapter 21

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I finish the song I put down the guitar in the ground.

 

You: *clear throat* *blush* Taeyeon-ah~~ I know that I never expected that you love me too

That day and I know I ask you that day to be my girlfriend but it’s like that uhh *rub my nape* uhh—uh

 

Taeyeon: *wipe her tears* *smile* *giggle* what?!

 

You: *look at Taeyeon* uhh-uhh I-I ahh… L-love Y-you Taeyeon!!! I-I lost my word *rub my nape*

 

Taeyeon: *giggle* PABO!!!

 

You: *chuckle* *rub my nape* uhh—Taeyeon-ah~~ can you come here?

 

Taeyeon: *point at me* there?

 

You: *nod like a kid*

 

Taeyeon run like a lost kid that she see her love one *laugh*. She went beside me

I wipe her tears and hug her and kiss her forehead

 

You: *whisper* I love you taeyeon forever always remember that ok?

 

Taeyeon: *break the hug* *look at me in the eyes* *nod* Yes I always remember that

And remember that I love you too *smile* *kiss my cheek*

 

I smile widely like a kid that got a reward.

Okay this is it!!! The SECOND ROUND OF SURPRISE

HWAIITING!!!! JAY!!!!

 

Taeyeon: *hug me* Thank you for this... for all of this I’m really touch

 

You:*break the hug* *smile* It’s not finish yet

 

Taeyeon: *wide eyes* *surprise* r-really? I thought it’s f-

 

You: *smile* *peck on her cheek* Yes it’s not finish yet my pretty soon to be wife *smirk playfully*

 

Taeyeon: *blush* Y-yah *hit me* stop teasing! and How dare you to steal a kiss on me *fake mad*

 

You: *chuckle* Just sit here behave and watch and listen baby~~ *wink*

 

Taeyeon: *wide eyes* *Blushing more*

 

You: *chuckle* ohh~~ my soon to be wife is blushing because of me *tease*

 

Taeyeon: *blush more* *red face* Y-yah!! Jay shut up!!!

 

You: *chuckle*

 

I went in front of Taeyeon but not so far away from her. I heard my other friends footstep come closer and closer and went to their position.

 

Suho: Ready Hyung?!

 

You: *Inhale deeply* *look at Suho* *thumbs up* yeah it’s now or never I’m always ready *smile charmingly*

 

Lay, Suho, Luhan: Ok Music start!! *shout* Hwaiiting!!!

 

{1-4-3}

 

When I heard the music start. I start to follow the rhythm I dance with full of love and effort to the girl I’m loving the most. I stared at her while dancing and keep smiling charmingly at her. I can see that she’s really surprise and really touch she didn’t even move a single I can see again the glistening in her eyes I really love this girl Kim Taeyeon she’s my life. I hope she love this surprise that I perform to her.

 

 

When the music was done I can feel that I’m so sweat aiigoo… It’s so long I never dance again it’s really tiring…. When mom forbidden me to stop dancing because she knew it that I always went out to the club and have a dance battle. I went to Taeyeon, I kneel down to taeyeon I look at her to her beautiful eyes. Her eyes wide open in shock.

 

Taeyeon: *blush* *teary eyes* wh-what are you doing jay? Stand up

 

You: *look at her* listen first before I stand up

 

You:*close my eyes* *Inhale deeply*

 

You: *open my eyes* *exhale* *look at her with full of love*

 

You: I remember the first day I transferred in Soshi University First day of school I never know I lay my eyes on beautiful girl, her dorky charming smile mesmerized me and your kindness. I never know that crush turn into a deep growing love until I fall in love to this popular girl. I lost my hope that girl will never mine why? *smile* because that girl have many admirer, many fans, and lastly many boys handsome than me want to date this girl, but I’m really lucky that girl is only mine right? *chuckle*

 

Taeyeon: *giggle* *teary eyes* *wipe her tears*

 

You: I remember the first day that I always stare at you when we have same class. I remember the first time I bump to you sorry again about that *chuckle*

 

Taeyeon: Pabo *smile*

 

You: first time that I stutter to the girl I love and it’s embarrassing *hide my blush*, first time I saw her yelled when some of my fan girl want a hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter