Chapter 30

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation of Flashback...

 

Minutes Later

I stand up "noona" she look at me and humming I look at her sadly "What is your plan besides for running away from us?" I look at her she was shock at first.

She stand up "my plan?" she look at me "is not your business Jay" I clench my fist "then leave in the gang that is my business" I look at her seriously " I care for you noona! We love you" I said loudly "no one care about me" she look at me "except you jay" she added "no one loves me they only love me because of that damn company ... They are only care is the company!" She shout angrily, I shook my head "you're wrong noona" nana smile and kiss my cheek "don't worry about me I'm your noona" I'm just silent no words came out to my mouth, nana noona look at me "see you next time if I see you again" she said no emotion and walk away.

"NOONA IF YOU LOVE ME YOU NEVER LEAVE ME!" I yell at her , nana noona stop to her track she turn aroun to look at me and mouth "sorry I'm really sorry little dongsaeng, you know how much I love you" she walks away and never look back.

I think I can't really control her she's stubborn as me. . .

When I was walking in the street I see the familliar figure who are crossing the street. I mouth "Nana noona" 

I run fast to go to nana noona when I saw the car was so fast and I run as fast as I can.

I shout "NANA NOONA!!" I push her hard 

.

.

.

.

BOOM!

.

.

.

.

"JAY!!!" she shout

The voice of my sister I can hear

I just look at the car honking, I close my eyes and it was like the time was stop I open my eyes slowly and I feel some of blood on the ground of the street I see my noona by my side crying calking my name and asking for help...

"H-hey" she sob cracking her voice "little brother why you save me?" She cry out loud

I smile and I cough "that's what siblings do right? Save one another b-because I l-love my n-noona" I swallow/gulp "h-help one a-another, care e-each o-other a-and" I caress her cheek softly and smile while my tears falling "l-love o-one another" that's the last I said to her and my hand left her cheek... That time I block out.

.

.

.

Next Morning.

I woke up I try to sit up but my chest is in pain it's really hurt and my head too. why I have this in my nose it's like a oxygen... Or it is. I look around it's all white am I in heaven? 

"Where is nana noona?" I thought Is she fine? or what I try to sit on the bed but I failed

"Your awake now sweetheart don't push yourself just lay down" mom come closer to me

I look at mom "where am I?" I tried to sit up I groan in pain "w-where is nana noona?" I ask mom , mom aas concern she help me to sit up and look at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter