Chapter 10

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OK Like I said I will update again :D and thanks who comments :) and thanks who read this and thanks who subcribes my friend story *laugh*. Thanks to all comments :D and happy cause my friend wrote again *laugh* I keep nagging her for all of you guys and I really thanks who wants to update and not to stop this story so I'll try to update If I have a free time guys and I don't want to nag my friend today she have a perlim next week so I hope you guys......

 

so continuation of the story......

 

 

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

I looked at Uncle and Aunt they are surprise, shocked what taeyeon said.....

, But why I feel they disapprove to our relationship.... why my heart stop beating 

it's like I lose my world... I really don't know what I feel right now...

I hate this feeling.... I can't look to taeyeon's parents I only look on the floor...

Mrs. Kim: *clear * You two are really together?... a couple?

You: *look at taeyeon* *nod* Yes Aunt we are 

Taeyeon: yes mom 

Mr. Kim: *serious* so you two really love eachother?

You: *lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter